I've now leveled all but one multiplayer class to 20 and have done another ME1 & 2 play through. This day can't come soon enough.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raddry View Post
    Damn I can't wait for this game. I only hope I'm not putting too high expetations on it; ME2 was by far the best game I've played so beating it will be difficult but if they take the good things from ME2, and add the epic feeling of great epic battle against reapers then I'm ok with this

Btw , anyone regretting not taking Ashley as love interest? she looks quite good now but cause she was a xenophobic ugly jerk in the first one, I didn't brother and took Liara instead
    No, because I dont play male shep.

Quote Originally Posted by raddry View Post
    Btw , anyone regretting not taking Ashley as love interest? she looks quite good now but cause she was a xenophobic ugly jerk in the first one, I didn't brother and took Liara instead
    i am sure you can still give a good dickin` this time around even if you missed out the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoh View Post
    i am sure you can still give a good dickin` this time around even if you missed out the first time.
    I'm really curious what happens when I romanced Ashley in ME1 and Miranda in ME2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    I love those in ME2, Thane's is my favorite. If you romance him as femshep there is also a really beautiful letter from him to Shep there as well.
    I loved Miranda's dossier. All of the conversations on the online dating thing were great.

only more 24 hours... We need to call this guy:

10+ Year Old Account
    I romanced Ashley in the first and Jack in the second. Miranda's booty made it hard to choose Jack but I thought it would pay off more in ME3 to be with Jack instead of some Cerberus officer. Hopefully I don't regret it.

Does the multiplayer have any relation to the single player?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Does the multiplayer have any relation to the single player?
    No they decided to keep them separate, which I'm thankful of. Love the multiplayer though, just happy they are kept separate.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    I'm really curious what happens when I romanced Ashley in ME1 and Miranda in ME2.
    i am in the same boat as you.. but i assuming that what da bitch don't know, don't hurt her

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    No they decided to keep them separate, which I'm thankful of. Love the multiplayer though, just happy they are kept separate.
    Well, they aren't entirely independent. Multiplayer has rewards which will help single player via Galaxy at War, although it's possible, but more difficult to achieve the same exclusively via single player.

Of course, this info was from ages ago, so if something changed, I missed it. Kind of blocking myself off the internet atm to avoid spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Well, they aren't entirely independent. Multiplayer has rewards which will help single player via Galaxy at War, although it's possible, but more difficult to achieve the same exclusively via single player.

Of course, this info was from ages ago, so if something changed, I missed it. Kind of blocking myself off the internet atm to avoid spoilers.
    Everything you do in the game will increase your galactic readiness. Both Single and Multiplayer. The 'vibe' I got was that doing a bunch of multiplayer will make it so that you don't have to do EVERY single player side quest to get the highest galactic readiness, but that you can get to 100% without doing any multiplayer at ill if you so choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did read some spoilers somewhere reffering to Miranda kinda hoping it was false ,still dont like the focus on the orginal team from everything i read though played both games but preferred the second squad to first damn biowares crappy decisions with games lately " cough dragon age 2 "

Just discovered something good, Bioware will not ban people for using VPN to unlock ME3 early
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../index/9622643

So, it seems i will be playing ME3 5 hours from now

Oh hell yes. Hong Kong VPN for that?
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    Oh hell yes. Hong Kong VPN for that?
    Yep, Hong Kong will unlock at 3PM GMT/10AM EST

3am where I am xD, do you have a link for one? :P

---------- Post added 2012-03-05 at 10:56 AM ----------

Been looking for ages and I can't seem to find a decent one =\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    3am where I am xD, do you have a link for one? :P

---------- Post added 2012-03-05 at 10:56 AM ----------

Been looking for ages and I can't seem to find a decent one =\
    I just googled vpn trial and first result has a few that are card-checked trial and some that are limited bandwidth.

Limited ones are US/UK&US only, plan on trying one tomorrow, don't know if the HK thing will work unless they share the US release date?

HK gets it before the US does. According to http://help.ea.com/article/mass-effe...lease-schedule atleast.

Also since I just realised it comes out in Korea at the same time, http://www.flyvpn.com/freetrial is a really good one. I use it for steam all the time.
    Last edited by Mega Gengar; 2012-03-05 at 11:10 AM.

4 more hours oh mah gawd!!!! i need a distraction