maybe i'm missing something, but when i checked to see when the game would be released, i'm seeing march 6th or march 9th, and i'm seeing some people are already playing. How is this possible? Why the variety of release dates? I want to play now, but gotta wait for tuesday. (preordered via origin)

If you pre-ordered via origin use a Korean VPN in about 15 minutes and you can play.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh still gotta wait till the 8th for my copy to arrive but I'll live.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I'm IN!! See you later guys!! =))))))))))))

10+ Year Old Account
    Best day ever. First, my favorite player for my Bills, Stevie Johnson, signs a new contract. I dont have to work. My sabres are on a roll and play tonight. And then at midnight, I get MASSSS EFFECCCTTTTT 3!!

Deleted
    Slightly offtopic, but has anyone figured how to input a discount-code when trying to buy Bioware points in Origin?
    Got a -15% code and tought to buy From Ashes. You can find it from: right click ME3 -> show game details -> shop for add-ons.
    Last edited by mmoc7ac4c8875d; 2012-03-05 at 04:07 PM.

blah gotta wait till friday.. atleast i have a day off friday and the game is shipped thursday so it arrives friday so i can most likely play from the moment i wake up! provided the mailman ain't late.

Quote Originally Posted by Arxu View Post
    Slightly offtopic, but has anyone figured how to input a discount-code when trying to buy Bioware points in Origin?
    Got a -15% code and tought to buy From Ashes. You can find it from: right click ME3 -> show game details -> shop for add-ons.
    If I remember correctly, those codes don't work on new products, only products that are 30+ days or older are eligable.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    If I remember correctly, those codes don't work on new products, only products that are 30+ days or older are eligable.
    Could be, but still I can't find a way to use a code. But if I do find and the code wont work, might aswell buy it after 30 days then. :P

Borderless windowed mode, great !
    Last edited by mmoc7ac4c8875d; 2016-12-03 at 02:23 PM.

Deleted
    Reaper lnvasion live tweet
    AllianceNewsNet

Mera

If you aren't getting it because of DLC, you are probably going to want to stop buying console games all together, because that is the future of it. Outside of MMOs, this is how it is going to work now, especially with the giant publishers buying up all the big name franchises. CoD, Halo, Mass Effect, Fallout, Fable, GTA5, Battlefield, Skyrim, hell even games like Forza and other racing games. Every big franchise that has the possibility of DLC is going to have it, because when they can charge 10-15$ extra they are going to 99.9% of the time. The only big exception I see is Valve's games, like in the case of Portal 2 getting a free DLC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone play through as a male character and try to have a relationship with jacob and james? :S if they arn't gay i will have to change my character to female

10+ Year Old Account
    nooo i can seee through the whitttte!!!

Deleted
    Can't wait 'till friday. It's gonna be difficult to try and stay out of more spoilers. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Can't wait 'till friday. It's gonna be difficult to try and stay out of more spoilers. D:
    ABANDON ZE THREAD!

I hope i get mine friday - i ordered express delivery from amazon says the 9th or 10th it should be here - It was annoying since i ordered mine from GAME by the time they told they wouldnt sell it, all CE was sold out in my country...

Deleted
    I actually just checked my e-mail to find out that my order has been mailed today. By the looks of it I could be getting my hands on it before the official release date for Europe! And now I don't have to avoid this thread for as long as I thought I had to.

Spoiler... Shepard dies! Repeatedly. ... well, at least in my playthrough, since I suck. :P Even on easy I died all the time in the last two, I'm not very good at these cover based shooters.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

I actually just checked my e-mail to find out that my order has been mailed today. By the looks of it I could be getting my hands on it before the official release date for Europe! And now I don't have to avoid this thread for as long as I thought I had to.
    Be quiet and make me a sig! xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    Be quiet and make me a sig! xD
    Now what kind of signature are you after, good sir? :P I was planning on doing a signature of the very model of a scientist salarian next.

Now what kind of signature are you after, good sir? :P I was planning on doing a signature of the very model of a scientist salarian next.
    Sent you a PM