wow, playing for 6 hours now, time for a break. The game is insanely good, the fights are tougher, the enemy AI is better.

Also, the weapons from the Prothean DLC are very overpowered.

http://social.bioware.com/1924000/&v...y=achievements
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2012-03-05 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I actually just checked my e-mail to find out that my order has been mailed today. By the looks of it I could be getting my hands on it before the official release date for Europe! And now I don't have to avoid this thread for as long as I thought I had to.
    Why haven't you done any Liara sigs?? You've had what, over five years to make one?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Can someone play through as a male character and try to have a relationship with jacob and james? :S if they arn't gay i will have to change my character to female
    Not sure about James, but I think if you want to romance jacob you'll need to make a femshep.

Deleted
    Finally i can continue my girl on girl action with Liara.

10+ Year Old Account
    ow god i'm leaving this thread and never coming back till after i finish it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    Why haven't you done any Liara sigs?? You've had what, over five years to make one?
    Liara isn't one of my personal favourites so I haven't done one of her yet. I did signatures of my personal favourite squad members and one request for a friend. And I only introduced myself to Mass Effect about a year ago. :3

I really should stop looking at this thread for a few days now. I'm afraid of running into spoilers everytime I check this out now.

it saddens me that RELOADED has already cracked the game and released it, sooo many people will download it instead of buying it:< (im not one of them, waiting patiently until friday)

and this song is way better than Presidium:>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg1ElmVQ2pw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    it saddens me that RELOADED has already cracked the game and released it, sooo many people will download it instead of buying it:< (im not one of them, waiting patiently until friday)

and this song is way better than Presidium:>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg1ElmVQ2pw
    It's funny the way it is. Get it for free now or wait and pay for it. Should be the other way around TBH. I don't really see the reasoning behind the separate launch dates really. They just lose legitimate buyers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any IP software that you guys can recommend so I can change it to HK or somewhere in Asia?

FlyVPN is not really working since its full all the time and I can´t connect to it.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

I just used FlyVPN... I had more luck connecting to a Korean server (which worked for unlocking the game). You just have to keep trying, and keep an eye on their trial page for when they change the password.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    I just used FlyVPN... I had more luck connecting to a Korean server (which worked for unlocking the game). You just have to keep trying, and keep an eye on their trial page for when they change the password.
    What Korean server did you use? I tried the static one and it just kicks me offline FlyVPN?
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

The nonstatic one.

The program had me install some driver too.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Nevermind got it working xD.
    Last edited by Mega Gengar; 2012-03-06 at 01:02 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope decisions made during ME1 and ME2 have more of an impact on ME3...I know they're trying to keep it fair for a new player who's just getting into the franchise, but atleast pull something nice out for people who have been continuing their ancient saves since ME1?

Also jesus CHRIST the default femshep looks fugly. Not as ugly as the monstrosity that they turned Ashley Williams into, but still pretty ugly. I'd like to throw a brick at whoever came up with their faces. Anybody else feel this way? Importing my ME2 shep's face for sure.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

So far I've played for about 2 hours and I've already seen a few nice, and a nasty surprise(s). Yeah femshep looks ugly in the character creation screen but ingame it isn't too bad, but I made my own anyway xD.

Oh jesus, I need to finish some of these other games before this hits...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I throw FlyVPN out when I have unlocked the game or do I need to play with it on?
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Nah once it's unlocked just turn it off and discard it, the release date checker only runs once.

well im glad i checked this out before purchasing it. The xbox 360 controller doesn't work on PC.

Mixed my current favorite TV show with my favorite game series ever... dreams do come true. truly an awesome pic

(Walking Dead)

---------- Post added 2012-03-05 at 09:37 PM ----------

or rather (for a size that fits without having to scroll, up there is so u can download it)