Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Flip that around and you have one of the deadliest wasps out there.
    Still not as horrible as a flying spider with a stinger that loves to hit people.

Oooh that reminds me, i never picked up my rewards from the last operation.
    Oh bugger, it have timed out.

Oh, and notice the new times. EU players will be able to participate Friday night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Operation BROADSIDE coming up this weekend.

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/07/10/operation-broadside/
    Hahaha, wohoo!
    Hardmode time ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Still not as horrible as a flying spider with a stinger that loves to hit people.

Oooh that reminds me, i never picked up my rewards from the last operation.
    Oh bugger, it have timed out.
    I never got a commendation pack from last time...
    Got the victory but no N7 weapon... really low on those upgrades (and still haven't even seen the Valiant) :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    personally control ending was the way to go, the ultimate sacrifice was needed and I was aware of that. never hesitated...
    seeing my shepard trouhg that...i was kind of happy, i knew it ended and it would never happens again, because of me.
    Control is a really good ending.
    Putin khuliyo

Leviathan DLC confirmed by voice actor (WARNING: Spoilers past the first 4 lines of the article):

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...by-voice-actor

Deleted
    Leviathan DLC confirmed by voice actor (WARNING: Spoilers past the first 4 lines of the article):

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...by-voice-actor
    Finally.

"Leviathan can join Shepard's fight against the other Reapers, presumably becoming a War Asset."
    OH HELL YES!

Now to be utterly sad that we wont get a cinematic where it joins the Sword and fights the other reapers in the space over Earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very excited. Wonder if there's going to be a new squad member as well. That life support room has been a bit empty.

Deleted
    Very excited. Wonder if there's going to be a new squad member as well. That life support room has been a bit empty.
    Its been a bit void of life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    And there is that.
    Its cheap.
    You get a great teammate with the ultimate solution to all problems in life for the price of a pizza.
    Complete with fully fledged cutscenes, a return to eden prime and the rifle that MELTS YOUR ENEMIES!

The DLC is so fucking metal.
    I'd rather have pizza then buy a companion for a game personally.

---------- Post added 2012-07-10 at 05:22 PM ----------

Oh, and notice the new times. EU players will be able to participate Friday night.
    It also ends a whole day earlier since it ends 10 am pst on sunday.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they'd do post ending DLC instead. One where you play a squad member on the Normandy finding your way through the aftermath; and one where Shepard wakes up in the rubble and sets up a 4th game.

Because screw the MMO! I want a ME4 with Shepard.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Because screw the MMO! I want a ME4 with Shepard.
    I'm not sure what one has to do with the other, but the shitstorm would be massive if they went back on what they've been saying all this time (that Shepard's story would end with ME3). I wouldn't mind it, but I'd much prefer an entirely new cast to get to know and love.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very doubtful that there will be a Mass Effect 4 with Shepard. It simply can't be done given the ending of ME3. My Shepard survived the game because that was the action that I felt my Shepard would have taken, so that's my head-cannon as it were. Other people people have different endings that they picked that are different enough that reconciling all of them to work in a new game would be such a massive undertaking that I quite frankly don't see Bioware being able to handle.

I'm very doubtful that there will be a Mass Effect 4 with Shepard. It simply can't be done given the ending of ME3. My Shepard survived the game because that was the action that I felt my Shepard would have taken, so that's my head-cannon as it were. Other people people have different endings that they picked that are different enough that reconciling all of them to work in a new game would be such a massive undertaking that I quite frankly don't see Bioware being able to handle.
    That, too. I don't see how they could do it. I mean, I suppose they could make the "Shepard Lives" ending canon and go from there, but that would be a terrible choice, in my opinion, as it would basically make any choices people without that ending chose irrelevant (and even some with that ending since save importing wouldn't be doable, at least as far as story goes). There are other ways around it, but they all involve something so ridiculously convoluted that I just don't see it as being feasible. It would make much more sense for BioWare to stick to their original plan of ME3 being the end of Shep's story, and ME4 introducing a new cast. As much as I love my Shepard, it just doesn't make sense for her to be around any longer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Head cannon isn't official cannon. Bioware doesn't have to reconcile a bunch of differences as they would just pick a cannon ending. Its why the story of Shepard is done. So they can start with a fresh decision/choice tree instead of having to carry everything over. They just pick the "cannon" path if it is set in the future. They still have to pick a cannon path even if it is set in the past as some things won't be able to be changed and still need to be true. Though that rarely is a problem for prequels.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    MP DLC I assume? If so, not interested. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed it is, but I still suggest looking into it, it has nice new models,skins and weapons that look awesome.

Yeah I've seen those details before in this thread but it's MP stuff so I'm not interested in the least. I really wish they'd stop cranking out MP DLC so much and make some new Overlord/LotSB type DLC for singleplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Yeah I've seen those details before in this thread but it's MP stuff so I'm not interested in the least. I really wish they'd stop cranking out MP DLC so much and make some new Overlord/LotSB type DLC for singleplayer.
    Well,it was already confirmed; the Leviathan DLC is in development, so now you just need to wait. My guess? we'll be getting a trailer at SDCC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I couldn't agree more. MP is a nice "extra" for the game. I fell in love with ME due to the SP, not MP. And I can only hope for another DLC with the quality and content that LotSB had. Don't let me down again, Bioware.