10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Please, let's not get into a pissing contest about who's more cliche. Both have their own appeal. Nothing wrong with preferring one or the other.
    Meh, I was just kidding anyways.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    I figured as much, but I just thought I would say something simply because the last few pages haven't exactly been anything worth reading.

~today is my day to fail at sentences. XD
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2012-08-09 at 08:46 PM.

19 hours and 24 minutes!

Weekend event.

10+ Year Old Account
    This amused me:

Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    This amused me:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Vf5pf.jpg[IMG]
    I would probably find it funnier if I knew where that quote came from to begin with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I would probably find it funnier if I knew where that quote came from to begin with.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Dodson
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I see... O.o
    It was never that fun to begin with.

Deleted
    Wow... the EPIC rage!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=351136684961721
    I think I am gonna lawsuit Bioware for causing me immense agony since I can't sell ME3. I'm serious. I'm talking legitimate lawsuits. I am going to call up my lawyer. You guys are going to be on the news. My dad's a cop, my uncle's a lawyer, and I have infinite funds to make sure that BioWare pays for this. I'll even call the channel that that gay little show comes on so they say that you're copyright infringing. You're done, BioWare.
    It's impressive to watch.

Deleted
    Why are "bronies" so dense in their "im so right you are a faggot" belief that they are on religious-levels of obnoxious?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Wow... the EPIC rage!

Facebook commenters I've found to be rather pathetic. So what if BioWare made one or two products that combine ME and MLP? Grow up and get over it. Seriously, perhaps second only to Youtube commenters are FB commenters. This is the same group that ganged up on another player just because he said he enjoyed ME3 before the EC came out. He posted something to the effect of "eh, I thought ME3 was brilliant, and the end didn't phase me" and there were many who followed who thought he was pathetic, or an EA shill, or whatever other insults they could hurl at them.

Personally, I find Commander Pinky to be somewhat amusing, and I am in no way a Brony.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Wow... the EPIC rage!

It's someone from Texas. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Why are "bronies" so dense in their "im so right you are a faggot" belief that they are on religious-levels of obnoxious?
    The same reason haters condemn anyone who likes a cartoon to death over the internet... when we find the answer we should weaponise it against the reapers!
    Facebook commenters I've found to be rather pathetic. So what if BioWare made one or two products that combine ME and MLP? Grow up and get over it. Seriously, perhaps second only to Youtube commenters are FB commenters. This is the same group that ganged up on another player just because he said he enjoyed ME3 before the EC came out. He posted something to the effect of "eh, I thought ME3 was brilliant, and the end didn't phase me" and there were many who followed who thought he was pathetic, or an EA shill, or whatever other insults they could hurl at them.

Personally, I find Commander Pinky to be somewhat amusing, and I am in no way a Brony.
    Personally I find the way people handle differences in opinion far more disagreeable than the opinion itself.

Deleted

Ever since /b/ got overrun by normal people and flooded out, the rest of the internet have suffered.

I personally am disgusted by the "brony" subculture and their behaviour and attitude towards non-bronies, and i want nothing to do with the ponies, but fuck it, they can enjoy the ponies somewhere that isnt my face.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-10 at 07:17 PM.

There is nothing normal with /b/ or people. Well, rather, I refuse to be a part of "normal" if that is what mankind has sunk down to.

On a side note, the 4-node secondary objective on FBW: London had my Adrenaline boosted, run-specced N7 Shadow feel like Usain Bolt, sprinting back and forth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it what exactly are they mad about? I thought this pony thing was all the rage on the internet. So many people on forums with icons and avatars that are ponies....
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    There is nothing normal with /b/ or people.
    There actually is.
    A huge list of whats wrong with /b/ and people.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I don't get it what exactly are they mad about? I thought this pony thing was all the rage on the internet. So many people on forums with icons and avatars that are ponies....
    Its the Justin Bieber of the internetsubcultures.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know I was going to make a post about how people are hypocritical and whatnot but I'm not. Just going to say I find it incredibly silly that people would get so worked up about a simple, cute picture. This is why we can't have nice things in the world. Because people are fucking idiots.

Also want to point out that the people who immediately rage about a single post with mlp are just as bad as a brony who shoves mlp stuff down your throat. You don't have to like the show but you also don't have to go crazy with rage the moment someone mentions it.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2012-08-10 at 07:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you'd like to discuss MLP use the megathread for it, please. This thread is for ME3
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right