10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I actually tried going to the Mass Effect Face Database (Facebase?) and tried entering in codes from there, but the results weren't what they looked like in the pictures. I made sure they were for ME2, for the record.
    Well I don't have codes, but if it helps, here's two of my sheps:

Second one has blue eyes, the lighting just sucks. And always imports to:

*I have a ton of screenshots for various art projects. This shot, taken while escaping earth, was meant to be a facial reference.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-18 at 04:22 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

I actually tried going to the Mass Effect Face Database (Facebase?) and tried entering in codes from there, but the results weren't what they looked like in the pictures. I made sure they were for ME2, for the record.
    They were probably from a version different from yours. As far as I know, PS3's ME2 codes are different than PC's ME2 codes, for instance. They might have also required mods of some sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's been a couple years since I went though ME1 and now that school has let out I've decided to go through the whole trilogy again. I'm just at the part where Nihlus gets whacked by Saren and the first thing I notice is that Sarens eyes glow... like the Illusive mans.. I never put that together before

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember the crazy guy, Dr. Manuel I think it was? He was right!

Doesn't matter, I still hit him every time I go through that part. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I've never felt like it was necessary.

On an unrelated note, I gave femshep another shot and was able to get a face I was fine with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always wondered if his wife (or whatever the woman in that scene is) was a connection to Dragon Age, when she said "thank the Maker"

But then I realized ME1 is older than Dragon Age. Makes me curious then, why she says that.

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Doesn't matter, I still hit him every time I go through that part. :P
    I always punch him. I punch every punchable person in game. Dr. Manuel, the journalist, Zaeed, if I'm going the paragon route on his mission, Han Gerral, everyone.

If there's an opportunity to punch, I punch.
    Putin khuliyo

Eh, I've never felt like it was necessary.
    Psh, who said it was necessary?! It's fun!

Deleted
    He claimed the age of man was over and that there was no hope.
    I say he was wrong.

Humans saved the galaxy, so they might be pretty in the spotlight at the moment.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-19 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    So it's been a couple years since I went though ME1 and now that school has let out I've decided to go through the whole trilogy again. I'm just at the part where Nihlus gets whacked by Saren and the first thing I notice is that Sarens eyes glow... like the Illusive mans.. I never put that together before
    Implants.

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    So I finally got this game underway with a class I truly like (Soldier). I don't know why, in ME/ME2 I never played as Soldier, usually Vanguard or Infiltrator. But hey now, I was pretty close to quit playing this again when I found out that there isn't a N7 model Assault Rifle in the game (there is, but it was a pre-order bonus). It's just that I have a fashion that I use only N7 line of weapons.

Some future DLC might have a new Assault Rifle, but obviously it couldn't be the N7 model. Is there any chance they could put those pre-order bonuses for sale as DLC later?
    Possibly. I think they did it with the ME2 pre-order stuff.

Deleted
    The Argus rifle will be in Leviathan.

They didn't release Collector Armour/Rifle as a DLC in ME2, so I doubt it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    They didn't release Collector Armour/Rifle as a DLC in ME2, so I doubt it.
    Well they did but only for the PlayStation. http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Recon_Operations_Pack But that is understandable because the Collector Weapon and armor were part of the ME2 CE and not a pre-order bonus. They did release the pre-order bonus weapons and armor through DLC packs.

There is no N7 Assault rifle in the ME3 CE weapons so there is a chance they will be released as a DLC. I don't see the Valkyrie being used since it isn't that great of a weapon but the typhoon is certainly worthy of a DLC and we have already seen other multiplayer weapons make it into the game as single player DLC.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I have the ability to suspend disbelief. I simply refuse to in an otherwise semi realistic setting. I had an easy time accepting the Lazarus project because of 3 factors.

1. We don't know the temperature, pressure or gravity of the planet Shepard fell to.
    2. He was wearing a suit of shielded body armor. Though his suit depressurized, it was still partially intact. You even find pieces of it on the Normandy crash site. This leads me to believe that the armor was good enough to keep his body from being mangled beyond recognition. It's also not that uncommon in science fiction in general. It's happened several times in Halo, with the person inside the suit actually surviving. Having read Fall of Reach helped a lot with my suspension of disbelief on that one.
    3. It showed him being brought back. They made this huge deal out of how they spent an asinine amount of money reconstructing Shepard from the ground up.

I can accept a merging of man and machine. I cannot accept a merging of man and machine via what is essentially a giant canon that causes a giant galaxy wide explosion. The two events aren't even remotely comparable.

And please don't insult my imagination or my mental capacity in general. There's no need to turn this into poo slinging.
    Once we belived earth was a pancake or flyving was impossible the list goes on and on
    I love people belive in knowledge we have now saying its pure facts and all written in stone nothing what we belive we know now could be a reality later

im not a smart person but i do take sci-fi as entertainment i dont act like a scientist or trying to sound better knowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what the ME3 MP needs?

Yahg vanguards.
    Putin khuliyo

what about volus adepts?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    what about volus adepts?
    Volus Vanguard! Activate pinball mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    what about volus adepts?
    Great wind! Biotic god!
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    what about volus adepts?
    I AM A BIOTIC GOD
    Is their charge shout.

Deleted
    Or an E.D.I engineer character.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-19 at 07:03 PM.