Myeah, everything went down for me too. Urgh.

Luckily I finished the gold pug though, I just hope the credits got stored or more importantly, the experience. The faster I can relevel to 20, the faster I can do that last gold solo for Lone Wolf. Or the Silver or Bronze one, either works. <_<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    It is in those situations you just toss the missile straight away. Collectors are definately a hack objective nightmare, although the same can be said about Cerberus lately. Those Dragoons really made Cerberus games interesting, but sheesh, it is like fighting a swarm of Phantom and Dragoons at times.
    I find dragon's worse then phantoms because for some reason I always miss dragon's until they start lashing me. Phantoms never seem to sneak up on me though. Collectors I don't really find do difficult. The swarms are just annoying and the rest is pretty easy to deal with. Even the possessed collectors die pretty easily though I've only done them on silver and I'm sure gold is 100 times worse.

The only thing I forget on collector is the one that shoots the 10 grenades but lately I've been playing my destroyer and it is only a problem if I'm low health with no shields.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Phantoms are not particularily dangerous. They are deadly, but they do not zerg. They can be flipped away or turned immobile while they shield themselves, plus they often go to cover.

A dragoon is no real problem either, the problem is that they come in packs. Now, that is usually not a problem if you can CC them or nuke them fast enough (assuming you spot them before they silently sneak up on you). The problem starts with they come in groups that has Phantoms in it. They all move the same, but then you start "I got to to kill the Phantom in case of Synch-kill" and well, it is the most deadly up close, but then the Dragoons Smash spam you into a stunlock that actually either bleeds you dry of consumables OR set you up for the Synch.

Collectors are okay. They are a handful, but mostly because teams don't know how to handle them that well. Most of those units are easily manageable.

Deleted
    Getting swarmed by 4 Preatorians on a gold hack is gay.
    Also swarms of Possesed Scions spamming nades all over the map

Deleted
    Anyone have any idea why some achievements shows up on this new N7 HQ page as locked when i can clearly see them as unlocked under Extras in the game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Anyone have any idea why some achievements shows up on this new N7 HQ page as locked when i can clearly see them as unlocked under Extras in the game?
    Same, mostly the dlc ones. Mostly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Same, mostly the dlc ones. Mostly.
    Mostly.
    Then theres Hijacker and the two insanity achievements.
    Im not thrilled about it.

Well, it is new and there are some issues related to it. They said they were working on the DLC bug, so that might fix the other achievements. If you see the DLC achievements being fixed though, I would probably contact BioWare directly to help.

Deleted
    Good.
    Then i can stop bashing my head against insanity banshees and Cerberus grenade abuse.

Could be a delay in updates. The whole EA backend went down earlier when some of us had problems. I was on TS with a couple of friends who were playing BF3 at the time, and everything was unavailable to them as well for a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Could be a delay in updates. The whole EA backend went down earlier when some of us had problems. I was on TS with a couple of friends who were playing BF3 at the time, and everything was unavailable to them as well for a bit.
    A multi-month delay.
    Thats cute, even for EA.

Speaking of which.
    You know what i would love for ME4?
    A sarcastic bastard MC a la Snarky Hawke.
    That was pure gold that sadly was missing in ME.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-10-11 at 08:35 PM.

A multi-month delay.
    Thats cute, even for EA.

Speaking of which.
    You know what i would love for ME4?
    A sarcastic bastard MC a la Snarky Hawke.
    That was pure gold that sadly was missing in ME.
    Oh, that far back.

Got my Lone Wolf banner. \o/

Deleted
    You can host a game, if you create it you are the host, you'll get zero lag.

There is always a host, if he leave you'll get a loading screen while the server relocate a new host and restart from the previous wave (they changed that I think though).

When joining a game, you'll join the lowest ping game meeting your criteria, obviously as the number of player drop, and if your criteria is very restrictive you may end up joining a high ping game.

I can't host anything for most games, my router is being quite adamant in it's security protocols. Haven't been able to do anything about it yet. Muzual can testify to it. >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I can't host anything for most games, my router is being quite adamant in it's security protocols. Haven't been able to do anything about it yet. Muzual can testify to it. >.<
    I had the same problem for years with my netgear router, couldn't host in warcraft 3/starcraft ect...

Had to do with port forwarding.

Worked for me in the beginning, but it doesn't seem to recognize forwarding anymore.

I used to be able to host games (no clue what the experience was like for those playing with me though since I never played with anyone I knew), but I haven't tried since I got a new modem/router after my ISP upgraded my internet. No idea if it'd work now. lol

Release date of Omega is Novermber 27th.

And here I am, still not having even begun Leviathan. lol