Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    On Insanity . . .

Christ, that fight was a bitch.
    Only guy that even stopped me in London and caused a few reloads lol. Thanks for all the stagger info as well all, found it very useful.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account

I do miss the text function for mass effect. Sure its nice all the haters can't type their wrath at you, but team communication is always lacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I do miss the text function for mass effect. Sure its nice all the haters can't type their wrath at you, but team communication is always lacking.
    I'd rather have a voice command, not microphone but like on unreal tournament you could press V to open up a communication tab where you could give orders / rogers / dance (yay!) and do pelvic thrusts (who doesn't like teabagging?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    I'd rather have a voice command, not microphone but like on unreal tournament you could press V to open up a communication tab where you could give orders / rogers / dance (yay!) and do pelvic thrusts (who doesn't like teabagging?)
    Now I'm just imagining somebody giving directional orders by doing pelvic thrusts in a specific direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Now I'm just imagining somebody giving directional orders by doing pelvic thrusts in a specific direction.
    Just point in the general direction and give the order, most parts of the map have got a name and it gets easy just to target and direct, the pelvic thrust was just for the lulz 8D
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Just point in the general direction and give the order, most parts of the map have got a name and it gets easy just to target and direct, the pelvic thrust was just for the lulz 8D
    But the pelvic thrust would be so much more effective at pointing out the location!

So I unlocked the N7 Shadow from the Reserve packs and tried it out today. Is there a point to tactical cloak when I can just shadowstrike about ever 3 secs, usually lower CD? I used a 66606 spec, going for all the melee damage, using the acolyte to try out for the first time with the stunner on. I feel like I am underperforming. Do people use them in gold or platinum and if you do, what do you usually do with them?
    I feel like any other pistol would have been better, but I haven't tried out any other weapon with them.

I used tactical cloak twice, both times to revive someone.

Cloak increases your damage substantially if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by vom View Post
    So I unlocked the N7 Shadow from the Reserve packs and tried it out today. Is there a point to tactical cloak when I can just shadowstrike about ever 3 secs, usually lower CD? I used a 66606 spec, going for all the melee damage, using the acolyte to try out for the first time with the stunner on. I feel like I am underperforming. Do people use them in gold or platinum and if you do, what do you usually do with them?
    I feel like any other pistol would have been better, but I haven't tried out any other weapon with them.

I used tactical cloak twice, both times to revive someone.
    You'll want 60666 spec, leaving Electrical Slash.
    Spec Cloak for Damage or, just....

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...ernautShield5/

The builder doesn't list it, but Pistol Melee Stunner and 6th rank of fitness both effect Shadow Strike.
    You kinda deal about 6k ish damage to armor with it.
    It is counted as a power, as a melee attack and deals tech damage. Omni Capacitor can also be used for it, but the recharge speed you get is minimal considering you already maxed out, and extra shields from Juggernaut will be better for Gold and all that

You one shot Pyros and even Phantoms and Dragoons*. Once you remove their shields ofcourse but that is why you have Acolyte. You can smack the shit outta everything but Atlas mechs, since they can not be targeted by Shadow Strike. They may be immune to your Shadow Strike, but they are not immune to your sword, so you can still slice them open. (*Maybe not dragoons, not sure. I don't usually play with the Shadow.)

You are all out damage specced, and you need to be in the midst of everything. But if you are patient and sneak around, you can easily lighten the load on your teammates. (Going for Rocket Troopers, Collector Generals, Marauders, Nemesis and Ravagers who usually prefer staying in the back and turn every one of your team members into a sponge.)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Operation: PROPHECY (December 21st-23rd)

Event Description:

Our successes on Earth have given us the capability to land materiel in several war zones. However, in order to conceal shipments to the resistance, each delivery needs corresponding strikes on Reaper targets to create a screening distraction. The operations to deliberately gain Reaper attention are extremely high-risk and will require increased numbers to spread thin Reaper reaction forces. For this mission, N7 commanders, wherever possible, will recruit and command supplemental volunteer units: recent graduates of our N7 program and soldiers who bring experience from other branches.

Challenge Goal 1: Extract once on each Earth map (London, Vancouver, and Rio).

Challenge Goal 2: Score 100,000 cumulative points against Reaper enemies.

Challenges can be completed at any difficulty.

Completion of both goals awards the player a Commendation Pack.
    Completion of both goals also awards the player a banner, “Hero of the Last Days.”

i wish they would make the pic for this weekends op into a background theme. it realy looks badass
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Christmas came early this year!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post

Nice, how is your hardcore mod playthrough going btw?p

Good, but I haven't gotten very far because I've had very limited time to play lately. Parental unit came home for Christmas so my computer time has dropped dramatically. XD

Haven't noticed any ridiculously impossible stuff on the parts I've played yet. Seems nicely balanced so far.

Holy crap, that's epic.

Ooooh that's a sexy watch grats

Nicest watch I've ever owned. Then again, that's not hard considering the only watches I've had have been cheap $20 plastic ones. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vMCnGl.jpg[IMG]
    Nope. Not jelous at all. Fffff. I lied. :c

Well... Well... I have my N7 top!

meh i got myself an n7 heart. top that :P
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.