How do I put spoiler tags?

What really annoyed me Is on how Tali kills herself after I sided with the Geth and all of her fleet got destroyed. Oh wah wah my fleet got destroyed because my people are really stupid and pretty much started the war with the Geth(I'm assuming I'm right about that) so I'm just going to remove my mask and not let Shepard see my face and then jump off a cliff and kill myself! I never liked the Quarians or Tali anyways. Their human space chickens with annoying voices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    What really annoyed me Is on how Tali kills herself after I sided with the Geth and all of her fleet got destroyed. Oh wah wah my fleet got destroyed because my people are really stupid and pretty much started the war with the Geth(I'm assuming I'm right about that) so I'm just going to remove my mask and not let Shepard see my face and then jump off a cliff and kill myself! I never liked the Quarians or Tali anyways. Their human space chickens with annoying voices.
    You better take that back! I LOVE TALI!!!!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was having an amazing time through the whole thing, epic fights and important choices that I really felt torn on and guilty about the repercussions. Then that ending.
    I cant even run the game anymore, I like the multiplayer but I just cant bring myself to play it over something else I know its just a game but it feels like betrayal.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Yea that didn't happen for me. I made peace and the Geth helped the Quarians rebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Yea that didn't happen for me. I made peace and the Geth helped the Quarians rebuild
    Yeah I heard there were different outcomes. But damn that was really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    The protheans say hello while pointing at their conduit.
    I'm assuming by conduit you mean crucible? Neither of which were built by the Protheans. The conduit was built by the Reapers. The crucible was built by a race from a much earlier cycle. And even if mass relay tech could be duplicated, it'd be useless for two reasons. One, there's no other mass relays, and rebuilding the network would require traveling to each location and making a relay there, which would take billions of years at light speed. The second problem is that with the limited resources, the various species would last weeks, months at best before being forced to turn on each other. I doubt that's enough time to even start construction on a mass relay, especially with the bigger concerns they'd have.

Unbelievable trilogy right up to the final 0.1% of the game...

The fact that :

- We all have cookie cutter cinematics of 'taking back earth', a dozen guys, and a couple vehicles. None of the assets we worked on to get are displayed apart from a squad of krogans on the London base.
    - They say there are 16 endings? lol, its 3 with slight variations (apart from the color overlays lolol).

That pissed me off, and it ruins the experience for me, i would prefer a single ending with a fade to black upon your decision then this mambo jambo.

I've started to just not think about how bad the endings are. This is a great game, and a great series and it's still worth playing. The multiplayer is actually pretty fun, it's done a great job of keeping my mind off of things.

Maybe I'm just optimistic, but I don't think any company would just stand by while all this resentment goes on. I have a feeling they will fix it. But it still doesn't justify anything, and I have lost a lot of interest and respect in Bioware.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, on the ending I finally understood the reapers and their mission, the reason of the life forms being harvested and why the protheans were collectors:
    The reapers were supposed to appear once ever 50k years to wipe out the most advanced races in the galaxy to prevent them from creating synthetics that would kill them.
    "What's the difference on that and what the reapers do?" You might ask me. The difference is that the synthetics created by the advanced civilizations would wipe ALL life forms, as opposed to only the advanced ones that the reapers target. Just imagine a Quarian/Geth war, but with meaner Geth, and they all over the galaxy, instead of a pocket in it.
    When I was presented with all the three choices (Yeah, I got over 6k Effective Galactic stuff) I chose the middle one. Why? Because if everyone was part synthetic there would be no need for synthetic-organic wars, since the groups wouldn't exist.
    While there could have been better endings, this was appropriate, in my opinion - When the cycle is finally broken, the whole of the galaxy was ready to evolve into the next stage - The Synthetic-organic.
    Shepard becomes a legend, and, although the Mass Relays have been destroyed, not all is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by skyburn1 View Post
    The difference is that the synthetics created by the advanced civilizations would wipe ALL life forms, as opposed to only the advanced ones that the reapers target.
    That's quite an assumption on your part though. So far all the synthetics we know of (the Reapers and the Geth) haven't wanted to destroy every living thing in the galaxy. The Geth are actually pretty pleasant and the Reapers do their whole recycling thing (although if synthetic races are created that turn on organics, why don't they just take control of the synthetics like they did with the Geth, or I dunno, talk it over in 0s and 1s, instead of slaughtering trillions of organics to prevent a 'what if' scenario). They could be the galaxy's robotic peacekeepers, watching over the organics and making sure they don't get into too much trouble with their wacky creations.

i love this fourm!

Quote Originally Posted by skyburn1 View Post
    Well, on the ending I finally understood the reapers and their mission, the reason of the life forms being harvested and why the protheans were collectors:
    The reapers were supposed to appear once ever 50k years to wipe out the most advanced races in the galaxy to prevent them from creating synthetics that would kill them.
    "What's the difference on that and what the reapers do?" You might ask me. The difference is that the synthetics created by the advanced civilizations would wipe ALL life forms, as opposed to only the advanced ones that the reapers target. Just imagine a Quarian/Geth war, but with meaner Geth, and they all over the galaxy, instead of a pocket in it.
    When I was presented with all the three choices (Yeah, I got over 6k Effective Galactic stuff) I chose the middle one. Why? Because if everyone was part synthetic there would be no need for synthetic-organic wars, since the groups wouldn't exist.
    While there could have been better endings, this was appropriate, in my opinion - When the cycle is finally broken, the whole of the galaxy was ready to evolve into the next stage - The Synthetic-organic.
    Shepard becomes a legend, and, although the Mass Relays have been destroyed, not all is lost.
    Except that makes no sense. The Reaper's purpose is filled with silly plotholes, and everything makes a lot more sense after reading the cut dark energy ending. By uniting the Quarians and the Geth, we prove the Reapers wrong. The whole Catalyst thing was also just pulled out of their asses at the last minute. And the synthesis ending just makes no sense. Like, how can an energy wave implant every organic in the galaxy with synthetic components? What is this, magic? It basically uses the Marvel cop out of, "A god did it." Also, the endings fail to address the problem of all races being stuck in a very resource limited solar system. They have the resources of Earth, for the rest of their lives, and that's it. How could they possibly survive? Imagine if real world resources took a significant cut, and we suddenly had like 10 extra alien species living on the planet. There is also no reason for synthetics to wipe out all organic life in the galaxy if they do win a Quarian/Geth type war. Synthetics are smart as hell, and the Geth wanted peace. Even when they won they let the Quarians escape. The technological singularity bullshit is just thrown in at the last minute to try to cover the holes left by the dark energy plot.

In reply to the above theories, this is all effects of Biowares decision to make up the story along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bale View Post
    In reply to the above theories, this is all effects of Biowares decision to make up the story along the way.
    Yes, you are 100% correct. They kicked out the original ending, then they made shit up that sounded decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok these spoiler tags are getting retarded when I have to click 50 times on 1 page to get rid of all the black shit. Seriously, if you are piss-scared of spoilers then you shouldn't even be in this thread. The game has been out for almost a week now, enough of the spoiler tags.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

A little off topic, but am i the only one who loves the soundtrack?

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Ok these spoiler tags are getting retarded when I have to click 50 times on 1 page to get rid of all the black shit. Seriously, if you are piss-scared of spoilers then you shouldn't even be in this thread. The game has been out for almost a week now, enough of the spoiler tags.
    Whiners are going to whine. Don't even have to look two pages back to see a whiner. I'd rather play it safe and pander than get banned personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm assuming by conduit you mean crucible? Neither of which were built by the Protheans. The conduit was built by the Reapers. The crucible was built by a race from a much earlier cycle. And even if mass relay tech could be duplicated, it'd be useless for two reasons. One, there's no other mass relays, and rebuilding the network would require traveling to each location and making a relay there, which would take billions of years at light speed. The second problem is that with the limited resources, the various species would last weeks, months at best before being forced to turn on each other. I doubt that's enough time to even start construction on a mass relay, especially with the bigger concerns they'd have.
    The conduit was built on Ilos by the Protheans as a backdoor onto the Citadel http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Conduit Just merely saying reverse-engineering on mass relay technology is possible. I do agreeit doesn't matter if there isn't a relay anywhere to port to. The Crucible was designed by all previous civilizations adding their own engineering to the project over the ages. As for all the civilizations being stuck in the Sol system, I do think it's stupid, but my guess is they just want us to assume all the species can still travel back to their own planets, but it will take more time. I mean FTL travel is capable w/o mass relays. Joker didn't have to use a mass relay to jump in the end cut scene. We prove that FTL travel is possible without relays all the time when we travel between local systems within a single relay system. Whenever you are expending fuel in the game going from 1 system to another, you are utilizing FTL travel. I still think the endings are really shitty compared to what they coulda been though.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    The game has been out for almost a week now, enough of the spoiler tags.
    Funny thing that Mr. American, it has been out for 2 days in europe. In Japan, it WILL be out in four days. I admire your ego, thinking your release date is automatically THE release date, but let some stuffing out of it. It's making it crammed in here.

Back to topic;
    Hell, I sort of liked the new reaper motive more than the Dark Matter stuff. It simply feels... generic. With all the plot holes about Singularity properly plugged and the endings having an "what happened"-segment that properly separates them and shows the short term consequenses and maybe throws some future speculation in after the crash land... it'd blown that dark matter stuff out of the water. Now... it feels just adequate. Not mass effect, adequate.
    And considering the tech we have seen, there are ways for that "magic" green pulse doing what it did, with science. Gates disentegrating to an automated self-replicating nanomachines with mass effect drives interfacing with organics and moifying synthetics, the retro-engineering data of shepard as their programming parameters? It's not like ME has ever been realistic sci-fi, anyways.