Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Did you perhaps do it before the Challenge system got released? The challenges were not awarded retroactively.
    I don't think there was a Platinum before Challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    I have seen it.

Im not proud to admit this but i do know of a site with most video game and anime characters drawn or animated naked.
    Dont judge me!
    So do I, and I visit it at least a couple times a week. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I don't think there was a Platinum before Challenges.
    Platinum was added with Earth (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mas...tiplayer#Earth) and challenges were added in the next one, Retaliation (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mas...er#Retaliation)
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Flare is better with an Infiltrator really.
    Use it with the CD of cloak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Flare is better with an Infiltrator really.
    Use it with the CD of cloak.
    Yes, but using Flare to cause a Biotic Detonation is like a Biotic Nuclear Explosion.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 07:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    So do I, and I visit it at least a couple times a week. :P
    Yeah, it's called "Google Image Search"
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Well just did my first Platinum and well...I thought we were fighting Reapers, but then Phantom's started showing up and it's then when I realized shit was about to get real....It wasn't particularly eventful though, all we did was camp inside this little box in Firebase Rio, which actually made it a lot easier than most golds I do.
    Last edited by Cat1337; 2013-01-30 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yeah, it's called "Google Image Search"
    So primitive. D:

I finally found out why so many of my gold and platinum games does not count towards map mastery.
    Appearently when you do a hazard map it only counts for hazard waves gold/platinum completed and not the map itself.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Hey guys it's me again, the one who stalks the thread, reads everything you do, but only posts once every hundred pages! does anybody even remember me
    This is what I do with other threads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    Well just did my first Platinum and well...I thought we were fighting Reapers, but then Phantom's started showing up and it's then when I realized shit was about to get real....It wasn't particularly eventful though, all we did was camp inside this little box in Firebase Rio, which actually made it a lot easier than most golds I do.
    I have still not done a single Platinum game because I can only play in random groups and I really don´t think that they are successful on platinum.

BTW: Why does it always look so simple when you watch vids of platinum soloers? Lame ... at least it is definitely NOT simple (was killed in wave 1 already )

Deleted
    You're bad and should feel bad.
    They need to fix that box -.-

Deleted
    You're bad and should feel bad.
    They need to fix that box -.-
    Yeah I refuse to use any glitch and there are plenty of them (like the mountain glitch in FB condor).

I can easily solo Gold on my Kroguard anyway but Platinum is a whole league above

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yeah I refuse to use any glitch and there are plenty of them (like the mountain glitch in FB condor).

I can easily solo Gold on my Kroguard anyway but Platinum is a whole league above
    I tend to camp around that area on that map anyway, as it's easy to control the spawns and long LoS as they come up and loads of cover/ammo, but sucks just standing there with a volus :\

I always just run around while they camp there if I join a game in progress there, and quit if it's in the lobby.

Deleted
    BTW: Which packs would you buy if you want to get level 5 gear upgrades (like the warfighter one)? I still have most of them at level 2 or 3.

Normal Spectre Packs or PSP? or even the new ones (Arsenal pack) or even Vet packs?

Deleted
    Spectre for Silver ones, Reserves for gold I think...

Deleted
    Spectre for Silver ones, Reserves for gold I think...
    I just checked my N7 HQ profile and I still have NOT obtained the Shield booster mod (uncommon) what a shame

I was 10 seconds from finnishing a fucking solo platinum and then a banshee did her ultimate attack that grabbed me in stealth through a wall with her back turned!
    God dammit im so pissed off right now!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Dude…

That box as been there since the map was added. I’m sure they were already aware of the issues that some mobs have with height, considering the problems they had with the white base where Banshees getting stuck in certain places.

Yet they didn’t only still added those box’s but they also putted ammo chests inside them, that’s like a freaking invitation to just camp there like a freaking boss. Since then people like you have been crying over it at the forums for a “fix”, with, for some reason hasn’t happened yet.

With actually makes me wonder if it can be actually considered as a “glitch” just to start with.

Now independently of that, you just can’t judge a player skill based on the fact that he uses the map on his advantage to complete this or that just because you find it lame. Don’t like it, don’t use it, if it bothers you that much that other people do so, email Bioware or report it at the forums once again…

Now going around calling people “bad” every time they mention it it’s just wasting time, plus, it won’t earn you many friends.
    There's nothing skillful about standing in a box with a volus, most likely with someone spamming grenades if things get too much.