Greetings,

We here at BioWare wanted to let you all know that we remain committed to maintaining a fun and fair environment for our players throughout this holiday season. We have therefore performed investigations, both internal and based on reports we received from our community, and have now banned an additional 678 accounts from Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. Cheating and exploitive behavior can negatively affect our overall multiplayer community and we will continue our efforts to make Mass Effect 3’s online environment as fun, safe and engaging as possible. We will continue to take decisive action against those who violate our policies.

Information on our cheating policies can be found in our Cheating Compendium & News forum: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/13575450/.

If you have been banned and believe it was in error, please contact ME3AccountAdmin@BioWare.com your case will be reviewed.

If you come across suspicious behavior while playing ME3 multiplayer, you can send a report to ME3MPCheaters@BioWare.com.

Big thanks to those in our community that spent your time bringing these cases to our attention, we greatly appreciate your intention to help us maintain a positive online environment for everyone.

Happy holidays,
    Ernest Tse
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/15360819

Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Target the sacks on their left shoulder until they burst, then shoot them in the head.

Also remember to be cautious when he tags you with his main cannon, because you will be unable to regenerate shields/health until your debuff expire.
    Also try to stay far enough away from them so that they can't keep throwing cluster grenades at you. High power Sniper Rifles and a good shot are your best friend for them. If you get a rifle with enough piercing you can shoot a bullet through their head and pierce their sac at the same time or the other way around and it will nearly one shot them. But yes destroying their sacs guarantees a certain amount of armor reduction and lowers their canon damage.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did my first Gold run on my N7 Shadow...it was quite the jump from Silver, but fun and filled with explosions.

and omega dlc is done. to me it felt it was justified the price it had since it was very good.
    also btw with the new packs that you can buy does that make the premium spectre ones obselete?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    and omega dlc is done. to me it felt it was justified the price it had since it was very good.
    also btw with the new packs that you can buy does that make the premium spectre ones obselete?
    The new packs don't have that line with Ultra-Rares, so I'm not sure.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 03:34 PM ----------

Awesome banner is awesome.

Aaaand I got the Eagle VI. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    seems like nobody wanted premade D:
    I would normally be interested but im home for christmas so i wont be playing for a week
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Am i the only one sad that a Mario Cart ish ME4 minigame was just a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Am i the only one sad that a Mario Cart ish ME4 minigame was just a joke?
    I havent read anything about that so i was in the dark about that joke. Mario cart mass effect style as a MP gametype would be perfect so its a shame something like that is not comming.

Velcome back Gravath

Deleted
    Mako kart forever.

Deleted
    Missed me?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Missed me?
    what would this thread be without your strong opinions that ignites several pages of discussion

Deleted

Deleted

Gentlemen, bring out your wallets.

I'm happy with my sexy N7 Ambassador watch, thanks. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I'm happy with my sexy N7 Ambassador watch, thanks. :P
    I bet if thrown, the ship will hurt more than your puny watch.

True. Good thing I have no intention of throwing my watch!

Deleted
    What if i want to throw it?

Then that's just too bad because you won't get to.

Deleted
    How about i buy a watch and we have a watch-off?