I'm honestly glad we didn't get that.

I definitely would've preferred that to Marauder Shields and the Starchild. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post

I definitely would've preferred that to Marauder Shields and the Starchild. :P
    I wanted to have Harbinger turn up on the citidel when I shoot the star child in the face and destroy that little fucker. With the citidel AI out of the way and the reapers now weakened as the cruicible fires a pulse to weaken all the reapers, harbinger turns up to end me once and for all.

I then fend him off dodging around the beams and the normandy turns up and blasts a few holes in him giving me time to put the omniblade right in the bastards eye.

Then I bowl off to the nearest bar with Garrus and my teams from all 3 games.

After the Reaper on Rannoch and in London I never wanted to fight a reaper from the ground again. XD

Deleted
    Wohoo, just got the collector adept

Part 1 of the DLC is reportedly up on the Live Marketplace. No one has seen Part 2 yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    FemShep > BroShep. Even with posthumous parenthood, you just can't beat Hale. :P
    Yes! FemShep > BroShep a thousand times. Hearing BroShep just doesn't feel right.

About which game is the best, I'm a bit conflicted. It's either ME2 or ME3. The sheer galactic scale epicness of ME3 is tremendous. It's basically ME2, but instead of recruiting individuals, you are recruiting entire races to help. Just imagine how bloody epic it is that someone united the entire galaxy against one single big threat. The last mission in ME2 was epic, but it's not as epic as the arrival of the fleets in ME3. ME1 has the scene where you save the Destiny Ascension, which is also amazing. I truly am a high fan of scenes like that. From all this, it's obvious that I prefer ME3 over ME2, but! ME2 has an amazing ending, whereas the ending of ME3 is simply bad.

Now, as I've said before, I've simply made my own ending based on the IT, but it's not official. I would love to have that ending be put in the game and it would instantly make it the best of the three. But because it's not, I just don't know.

ME2 was all about the characters, with the Loyalty missions and all. As I recall, the actual main story wasn't that large. Most of the time played comes from doing those Loyalty missions.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-03-05 at 12:25 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

After the Reaper on Rannoch and in London I never wanted to fight a reaper from the ground again. XD
    hehe I know :P still anything other than the starchild!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Just imagine how bloody epic it is that someone united the entire galaxy against one single big thread.
    Dem trolls be fucked! Sorry, had to mock your typo :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeequ View Post
    Dem trolls be fucked! Sorry, had to mock your typo :P
    It's a bad typo! Although I don't understand what it is you said.
    Statix will suffice.

You said Thread as in a post in a forum thread, rather than threat.

Deleted
    Dem trolls, aka Forum Trolls and if the entire galaxy would unite against them, they'd be fucked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    You said Thread as in a post in a forum thread, rather than threat.
    Yea, I noticed that immediately after reading his post, but I didn't understand what he went with "dem trolls."

Dem trolls, aka Forum Trolls and if the entire galaxy would unite against them, they'd be fucked.
    Ahaha, yea, they would indeed be screwed.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Yea, I noticed that immediately after reading his post, but I didn't understand what he went with "dem trolls."

Ahaha, yea, they would indeed be screwed.
    heh I got his joke instantly assumed you didnt realise what he meant by "thread - trolls" :P

You know what would make a cool animated feature? the asari discovering the citadel for the first time, i'd love to see something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    heh I got his joke instantly assumed you didnt realise what he meant by "thread - trolls" :P

You know what would make a cool animated feature? the asari discovering the citadel for the first time, i'd love to see something like that.
    Agreed. I'd also love to see something in the Prothean's cycle, like maybe them "guiding" the Asari, as Javik put it.

Agreed. I'd also love to see something in the Prothean's cycle, like maybe them "guiding" the Asari, as Javik put it.
    10hours of Javik putting on sun glasses saying "deal with it primitive".

Deleted
    Does anyone have any idea of the ME4? Will it be before ME1 or after ME3?

Does anyone have any idea of the ME4? Will it be before ME1 or after ME3?
    Doesn't necessarily have to be either.

Deleted
    ME3 ending kinda fucked the option of having it happend right after ME3 or few years after it. So It would have to be like a century after it or way before ME1.

ME3 ending kinda fucked the option of having it happend right after ME3 or few years after it. So It would have to be like a century after it or way before ME1.
    Or none of the above. Could be during (this is unlikely though given that it's not supposed to feature previous cast), or a completely alternate timeline in the same universe. :P