Deleted
    But wait ... what about EDI? Shouldn't she be dead after the Destroy ending and thus not even in your headcannon DLC?

I suppose the Crucible did not destroy EDI because she is too amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    But wait ... what about EDI? Shouldn't she be dead after the Destroy ending and thus not even in your headcannon DLC?

Did you not see the real reason?!

The control ending didnt kill you. You merely woke up with a hang over. the reapers call you Boss now.

As for the green ending, it was seven up soda stream. I floated to the bottom was handed a towel and went to the nearest bar.

It didn't destroy all synthetic life, just the Reapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I like that. Yeh screw the blue and green endings, EDI and the geth were just fine on destroy.

Deleted
    Well according to the Starbrat the Crucible destroys all synthetic life and does not distinguish between Reapers and other Synthetics but in my headcannon the Geth and EDI survive.

I found this amazing thread about the same thing we are talking about right now

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/16164809

Well according to the Starbrat the Crucible destroys all synthetic life and does not distinguish between Reapers and other Synthetics but in my headcannon the Geth and EDI survive.

I found this amazing thread about the same thing we are talking about right now

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/16164809
    I was referring to my head canon. I know all synthetic life was destroyed in the real red ending. :P

Deleted
    BTW: Would take WAAAAY more than 30 years to repair that and to get the Wards to the shape we see in the DLC.

BTW: Would take WAAAAY more than 30 years to repair that and to get the Wards to the shape we see in the DLC.

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6b68gYx401qjgoauo1_500.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/ivan_k/MassEffect/Slides/D-CitPieces-2.jpg[IMG]
    You're assuming that EVERYTHING is the same from the true ending. Why? Why would you restrict yourself like that in a head canon ending? Fuck that shit, I'm doing my own thing. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't be a post game scenario if you've chosen Destroy.

EDI would be dead.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Can't be a post game scenario if you've chosen Destroy.

EDI would be dead.
    Like I said, I'm not constraining myself by that nonsense if I'm doing a head cannon. Kinda defeats the entire purpose. If you're going to do that, you can't make it a post-game scenario after ANY choice, as either EDI or Shepard would be dead, if not both.

Hell, Steve could be dead too if you didn't befriend him before going to London.

Deleted
    Finished the DLC today and I am glad I didn't check in this thread before I did you damn spoilers

In my opinion this DLC was Awesome and Super-Funny, especially the Joker-Flashback and of course the "Who's dead now" Uncle
    The talk between the Teams on the way to the Archives is hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I like that. Yeh screw the blue and green endings, EDI and the geth were just fine on destroy.
    You see EDI's name on the board, so she is dead. Still, I wonder if her body is just dead or her AI as well.

Are AI's, just computer programs or are they synthetics? Maybe she survived as the AI of the ship.
    Statix will suffice.

Like I said, I'm not constraining myself by that nonsense if I'm doing a head cannon. Kinda defeats the entire purpose. If you're going to do that, you can't make it a post-game scenario after ANY choice, as either EDI or Shepard would be dead, if not both.

Hell, Steve could be dead too if you didn't befriend him before going to London.
    It was destroy ending in my head, infact it was such a good ending that the citadel took 0 damage the Geth are alive and well working with the quarians and EDI is making robot babies with joker *shudders*

meanwhile I am at the bar with Garrus and Wrex and grunt and javik and james and tali. Getting drunk.

guys guys there is a simple solution to all this. you just chosse the refuse option imma gonna kick your guys asses with all of my ships and boom done
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    guys guys there is a simple solution to all this. you just chosse the refuse option imma gonna kick your guys asses with all of my ships and boom done
    Except in the refusal option, you fail to stop the harvest. As I said, if you're going to restrict yourself by the endings, you might as well not make the DLC a head cannon as there's no way to do it after any choice.

Which is why mine is Destroy option, with only the Reapers being destroyed (not all synthetic life), and Shepard surviving and recovering afterward, and far less damage to the Citadel.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2013-03-07 at 04:30 PM.

in my head the indoc theory would be correct then you would either give in to it or wake up activate the crucible wich would ba kill switch for all the reaper like beings
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    But you fail to destroy the Reapers, as seen in the Stargazer cutscene.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-03-07 at 04:34 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    But you fail in destroying the Reapers, as seen in the Stargazer cutscene.
    Beat you to it. :P

Except in the refusal option, you fail to stop the harvest. As I said, if you're going to restrict yourself by the endings, you might as well not make the DLC a head cannon as there's no way to do it after any choice.

Which is why mine is Destroy option, with only the Reapers being destroyed (not all synthetic life), and Shepard surviving and recovering afterward, and far less damage to the Citadel.
    This head cannon says I pushed the big red button reapers went boom, EDI was fine Geth are fine all reapers are gone, shepard now spends his spare time making model ships.

My canon ending would probably be IT. Making my canon a cliffhanger, but at least it's stays within the theme of the game.

But it may become problematic depending on what they are going to do next in the Mass Effect series, if they make no mention & or fuzzy details (reapers defeated, end of) I guess I would be fine.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance