15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope that DA:I is released for xbox 360...I have no intention of buying the latest xbox.

Deleted
    It will be released for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox 1.

Lets consider one thing:
    Dragon Age 2 was released July 8, 2010.

In September 2012, Mark Darrah, Dragon Age's executive producer, revealed in an open letter that Dragon Age III, titled Dragon Age III: Inquisition, was officially under development and had been since about eighteen months previous to the announcement.
    Meaning they started working on DA3 March 2011.

DA:I will be released fall 2014 (assuming no more delays) so that means that BioWare spent 3 and a half years creating it, thats longer than the timeperiod between ME2-3.
    "Ray Muzyka, BioWare's former CEO, said in an interview with Wired.com that Dragon Age III would be influenced by more open world games, such as The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which BioWare is "checking out aggressively." Also, the developers promised their fans that they will no longer reuse environments, which was considered a main issue in Dragon Age II."

Also, DA:3 megathread when?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-06-18 at 11:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, thanks Gravath! That's something I'm worried about though...especially since Microsoft has basically said "If you don't have internet, we have a console for you...it's the Xbox 360" So does that mean that developers will still make new releases for both or am I being fucked over because I don't want to buy the new gen consoles? :<

Deleted
    PC is the masterrace, conform.

The only reason i got the Xbox 360 is because Kens Rage isnt availible on PC, and i wont be buying other games for it.

And honestly, the Xbox one isnt really about internet (everyone have it nowadays) its about the social media and being able to monitor, track and analyze the players. (Oh look, i think there was some scandal about the NSA a few days ago. I bet they would like to make use of the Xbox network)

I dont have any social media so theres no reason for me to get it. But a whole list of why i SHOULDNT get it.

And now, a word from Yahtzee, who i find myself agreeing with more than i agree with myself:

PC eternally the high ruler of gaming.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-06-18 at 12:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly prefer my xbox to my computer for gaming like ME and DA

Deleted
    Consoles are only better for fighting games because of the buttons, but that only lasts until the mainstream computers have controllers.

Mouse-targeting is far superior for games where you have to select or target games.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do not care about whether one is superior in terms of target and whatnot...I care about what is fun and comfortable for me. And that is playing on my xbox.

Deleted
    Fair enough.

So i just noticed something.... the reapers werent actually spacesquids.

Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-06-18 at 12:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow Gravath...I am pleasantly surprised by that response. Normally when internet people find out I prefer gaming on my xbox they go batshit crazy over it and even after telling them my reasons, I still get told "I'm wrong." So...thanks.

Deleted
    Mongrels, the lot of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Wow Gravath...I am pleasantly surprised by that response. Normally when internet people find out I prefer gaming on my xbox they go batshit crazy over it and even after telling them my reasons, I still get told "I'm wrong." So...thanks.
    Yeah unfortunately some people take the "Master race" stuff way too serious. The new consoles are going to be pretty good compared to the hardware of a solid gaming rig and at a fraction of that cost (400 € for the PS4). So I think that the gaming community will finally have to start acknowledging console gaming as a great thing.

So far most of the PC players on various gaming sites really treated console players like crap but I still hope that more will stop with their "Master race" bullshit.

I once wrote a response here on MMO-Champ where I said that I play on the xbox and I then got like 10 replies from people that told me how bad I am for not playing on a PC.

Real men play video games by wrestling with a bear.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    PCs cost more than consoles because (in the old days) consoles were just for gaming whereav PCs open up a whole new world.

Taking master race trolls seriously, seriously?
    They are the console-war version of COD fanboys.

PC won long ago, theres no need to fight the war anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Real men play video games by wrestling with a bear.
    only in russia my friend... only in russia :P
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    only in russia my friend... only in russia :P
    In Soviet Russia, bear plays video game while YOU shit in the forest.

sigh if you guys all move to a dragon age thread im gonna be lonely in here....
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    >not getting DA3
    Oh damn, what are you doing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish we could just change the title of this thread to the DA3 megathread. Since we have been talking about it more than the other guys.

Well, we talk about everything more than other threads do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    sigh if you guys all move to a dragon age thread im gonna be lonely in here....
    You could always collect seashells...
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.