10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    "Gravaths views on life, mankind and the universe itself."
    But i cant be arsed to dig up what i said in this thread alone.

Theres no way for going offtopic quite like yelling at someone for going offtopic.

And a mod appearing on the same day i say mods are harrassing me, after weeks of idle offtopic banter?
    Mymy.
    I would say it is interesting. Conspiracy worthy at that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Theres no way for going offtopic quite like yelling at someone for going offtopic.

And a mod appearing on the same day i say mods are harrassing me, after weeks of idle offtopic banter?
    Mymy.
    If you have issues with moderation you are free to PM Sunshine with your concerns. Discussing them in this thread will get you no where
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    If you have issues with moderation you are free to PM Sunshine with your concerns. Discussing them in this thread will get you no where
    Well for one, you could had PM'd me instead of being a hypocrite, since you obviously think i am to blame.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...trilogy-ending

Couple of things I hadn't heard before. Shepard being an alien without knowing it?

Shepard is actually Morrigan's child.

and she nailed it
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    If it wasnt for the hands, i would have a hard time beliving it was real cosplay.

If it wasnt for the hands, i would have a hard time beliving it was real cosplay.
    Dem latex suits.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    All the glorious things! Though I'm more excited for DA3:I at this point than I am for ME4, just because ME4 is still way the hell away. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    All the glorious things! Though I'm more excited for DA3:I at this point than I am for ME4, just because ME4 is still way the hell away. lol
    Might be because "THE" ME story is finished, while the DA story is heading towards its climax.

Might be because "THE" ME story is finished, while the DA story is heading towards its climax.
    No, I'm quite sure it's because ME4 is farther away. I like new stories being introduced just as much as current stories being continued. I'm anxious to see what new cast and such ME4 will bring.

Deleted
    But you dont have the connection to that yet to come, you dont know anything, but you know of the settings, characters and various groans in DA.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-06-20 at 11:52 AM.

But you dont have the connection to that yet to come, you dont know anything, but you know of the settings, characters and various groans in DA.
    I see you still presume to know more about my feelings than I do. Clearly I should have stuck to my better judgment and not taken you off my ignore list.

If ME4 were closer to release than DA3 was, I'd be more excited about ME4. I love the universe of ME, not the storyline that concluded. Yes, the characters were part of that universe, but they aren't what made me love the games as much as I did. I'm looking forward to ME4 because it's more ME. The same is true of DA; I love it because of the universe, not because of the characters or the plot. DA3 just happens to be the one that is closer to release.

Deleted
    I cannot imagine what you find in my most profound posts that make you unignore me.

Deleted
    Yeah I think that´s why I have no interests in ME4 right now. We do not know anything as the current trilogy is over and the next ME game could be something entirely different. It could be about about a small smuggler on a backwater planet in the Krogan DMZ

DA3 however is something we already know a lot about. We know that the Mage vs. Templar conflict will play a very big role in the game. We also know that Morrigan will get involved (possibly a big role). We also do know that Flemeth will play a role (she´s even in the trailer) and other characters too (Varric, Cassandra Pentagast, possibly Sten as there are Qunari in the trailer ...). We know that it will be a open-world game much like Skyrim. We know that we will be able to recruit various factions for the war (like the Tevinter mages) and so on.

So if you consider that ME4 won´t be available till 2015 (2014 is too soon) and we don´t know nothing about the game so far then I would definitely agree with your post. The ME we know is over, Shepard is dead or wont appear again and the only thing that could form a connection to the past ME games in ME4 could be cameos from squadmates (which is pretty unlikely).

BTW: So talking about BW games in here is not allowed? What should we discuss then? ME has nothing new and that won´t change in a long time, at least till the first trailer gets released.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-06-20 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    This thread is for Mass Effect 3 discussion. If you wont discuss relevant topics, then dont post at all.
    Calling it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    BTW: So talking about BW games in here is not allowed? What should we discuss then? ME has nothing new and that won´t change in a long time, at least till the first trailer gets released.
    Then make a DA thread if you wish to keep discussing it. This thread is titled "[Megathread] Mass Effect 3", not "Bioware Games Discussion Thread". This is a forum, there's nothing stopping you from creating a topic dedicated to DA (or, ya know, using this existing one)
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    So why exactly would we then make a new topic?

Dont get snappy with me boy.

Infracted. Enough derailing/harassing moderators
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-06-20 at 07:02 PM.

Phew, thought I had messed up the Liara romance in my current playthrough. I had just forgotten when the lock-in actualled triggered!