Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    The ending is terrible and the Starbrat was already a joke before that video, seeing him getting thrown out the airlock in a parody video is nothing but a hilarious joke with a javik referrence
    People were already making jokes about it during the demo, back when it was 'just some dumb kid trying to get a cheap emotional responce out of us'.

Kind of sucks that they didn't even bother to add a renegade interupt to just turn away from it and walk into the Normandy. But hey, the whole intro to ME3 was weak. Thank goodness it got better from there on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I highly doubt most people in this thread wouldn't find that funny. quite a few people did not like or did not have much feel towards the ending. Some of us also know how to take a joke.
    Hey I love ME3 and I don't hate most of the end, but I do hate Starbrat, so yeah, I find it funny.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Hey I love ME3 and I don't hate most of the end, but I do hate Starbrat, so yeah, I find it funny.
    Same here, starbrat is the only thing i dislike about the ending.
    And it wouldnt even be that bad if Leviathan was included in the main game at launch.

Actually, that we dont know anything that happens after we die isnt that bad. I like it.
    It gives a definate end. It was our story, we died killing the big bastards, the end.
    We dont need to know anything after that, we went out with a big motherfucking bang.
    Now let me rest and not give a single fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Go vote for the game of the decade award

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-gam...ice/index.html

Yep. Mass Effect is losing. While I like all four, I had really hoped Mass Effect would win. Out of all four, it is the most fun and most emotionally involving game trilogy for me.

Ugh, losing out to GTA, for shame

Deleted
    Whos willing to beat its people still mad about the ending?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    More like Rockstar paying Gamespot under the table to hype people before the release of GTA V with a rigged contest.

Jokes aside, it probably is people still being mad about the ending.

Hand me an aluminium bat and I'm in.

I still don't like the ending and I still find that the shitty ending does not devalue the years of fun I've had in ME1-3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, probably.

I mean seriously, its been out a year folks, get over it.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, probably.

I mean seriously, its been out a year folks, get over it.

Eh.. I don't really understand that remark. I still think the ending is shit. Doesn't mean I hate the rest of Mass Effect. In fact, I love it, and I frequently do Mass Effect RP because I love the universe itself to death and 99% of the trilogy was uberepicawesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Eh.. I don't really understand that remark. I still think the ending is shit. Doesn't mean I hate the rest of Mass Effect. In fact, I love it, and I frequently do Mass Effect RP because I love the universe itself to death and 99% of the trilogy was uberepicawesome.
    Yeah, time doesn't change how good or bad something is (though perceptions and context may change). The ending still sucks. People just shouldn't be mad about it anymore.

But I doubt the voting was really heavily influenced by that. Probably GTA winning is due to it being more well known and played.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Yeah, time doesn't change how good or bad something is (though perceptions and context may change). The ending still sucks. People just shouldn't be mad about it anymore.

But I doubt the voting was really heavily influenced by that. Probably GTA winning is due to it being more well known and played.

I feel it's partially due to the GTA V hype. Which isn't really fair because it doesn't count, but people will still vote because of that, even if the rules dictate that only those released before the poll and this decade count into it.

I'm not allowed to get mad at anything, court order.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guys twitter matters why?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    This guys twitter matters why?
    He's one of the Mass Effect Producers?

Not just one of the producers, he's 2nd from the top in BioWare Edmonton. With Casey Hudson also being busy with the new IP they're working on, Mike Gamble is the de-facto top-guy for the Mass Effect franchise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    He's one of the Mass Effect Producers?
    Again we could ask, why does this matter? News about Mass Effect 4 is not exclusive to his Twitter. More importantly, it's Twitter.
    Statix will suffice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Again we could ask, why does this matter? News about Mass Effect 4 is not exclusive to his Twitter. More importantly, it's Twitter.
    You're right, ME 4 news is not exclusive to his twitter but he does make posts/updates about things going on. Sheesh, why are you getting hot ssand bothered by someone posting Mike Gamble's twitter that mentions Mass Effect. If you don't care, ignore it. -.-

And more importantly it's not like the person posting was demanding you 1. click the link or 2. follow him. They were just posting a cute little tweet from a producer of the game. That is all.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-09-10 at 05:25 PM.