Kelly can survive if you tell her to get a new identity.

10+ Year Old Account
    A great parody on the modern newsmakers.
    Did not find her to be that much of a parody, just annoying.

Khalisah al-jilani was a bit of a parody though, you can punch her on 3 occasions throughout the series but i find it much more hilarious to make her seem like a fool by just using words.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    True, but if she is still on the citadel at the climax of the game she is most likely dead before ME3 ends.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    True, but if she is still on the citadel at the climax of the game she is most likely dead before ME3 ends.
    BioWare said when the whole ending debacle began that we should assume major characters survived. Dunno if we should consider Kelly one of those.

Deleted
    Just tell her to fuck off the first time you reach the citadel and she is gone for good.
    That requires actually meeting her, seeing her, HEARING her.
    Cant i atleast punch her? Do a space divebomb all the way down to space mexico?

It's kinda telling that it's almost been as long since ME3 as the time between ME2 and ME3, and we don't even know the title of the next game yet.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's kinda telling that it's almost been as long since ME3 as the time between ME2 and ME3, and we don't even know the title of the next game yet.
    bioware's working on dragon age 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    They are also working on MENext as well. From what they've shown is that it is in a early alpha stage for them. IF they are using a lot of DA:I's things. I hope the leveling system is better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    They are also working on MENext as well. From what they've shown is that it is in a early alpha stage for them. IF they are using a lot of DA:I's things. I hope the leveling system is better.
    That's the beauty of being a studio that focuses on one genre.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    since ME4 still is or was up until recently on concept stage, it is possible that bioware redirect some ressources toward finishing DA:I .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devorawn View Post
    That's the beauty of being a studio that focuses on one genre.
    bethesda too. Skyrim uses a lot of improvement brought by fallout.

They worked on DA2 and ME3 at the same time as well.

- - - Updated - - -

since ME4 still is or was up until recently on concept stage, it is possible that bioware redirect some ressources toward finishing DA:I .
    They had a playable version up and running in the house just before they went on Christmas vacation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    That requires actually meeting her, seeing her, HEARING her.
    Cant i atleast punch her? Do a space divebomb all the way down to space mexico?
    Just space bar mash your way through the conversation, i'm sure you can take the literally seconds of torture it involves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just space bar mash your way through the conversation, i'm sure you can take the literally seconds of torture it involves.
    I just stare at her boobs. It's a game, not like I can be shamed for doing so.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    technically, an xbox one could...

Like from Gamer Poop?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Like from Gamer Poop?
    More like TJ Lazer.

Did anyone else find pleasure in setting the game on the easiest mode and killing everything with your elbow melee attack?

10+ Year Old Account
    What??? How did I miss it?! Damn. I will have to play through all 3 games again just for this.

Looks like Kelly is the only character among all Bioware games that I could save and didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What??? How did I miss it?! Damn. I will have to play through all 3 games again just for this.

Looks like Kelly is the only character among all Bioware games that I could save and didn't.
    Well, you gotta get a couple of Renegade points from the conversation option IIRC, which is why I missed on my first playthrough as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think once the next dragon age releases they will ramp up mass effect PR. Or at least around summer since DA3 is rumored for Q3 2014. I just hope they release a keep for ME like they have for DA. It would be nice to store choices from saves in the cloud even if relatively few transfer to ME4
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Ahhhh, I have missed the MP.