Oh, I don't. It's just something of a milestone you can measure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

That just never gets old.
    Had that a few times.
    But the best thing is to melee a banshee to death.
    So satisfactory.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Oh, I don't. It's just something of a milestone you can measure.
    fair enough
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

i had something awesome happen to me in a MP match today. I got grabbed by a banshee but i got grabbed by a second banshee a split second after resulting in both releasing me and me getting away.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    So does Origin check the game files or is it like Steam and doesn't care? Knowing EA, I'd assume the former but... I dunno, when I bought the "Complete Trilogy" I assumed they would at least be kind enough to include the Day 1 DLC but noooooooo...
    Last edited by Belize; 2014-02-10 at 11:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    i had something awesome happen to me in a MP match today. I got grabbed by a banshee but i got grabbed by a second banshee a split second after resulting in both releasing me and me getting away.
    Probably the greatest case of "Bitch get yo hands of my man!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Anytime I end up playing ME or DA, I always want to go and play SWtOR again. Then I realize how they nerfed experience gain for non-subs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So does Origin check the game files or is it like Steam and doesn't care? Knowing EA, I'd assume the former but... I dunno, when I bought the "Complete Trilogy" I assumed they would at least be kind enough to include the Day 1 DLC but noooooooo...
    Last time i played i had to authenticate that i owned the DLC by loging into my EA account in game, but mods was fine. If you are going to pirate the DLC just grab the base game while doing it as well.

Wonder how possible an actual Pvp system could work with the MP classes. Seems like it could be fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Wonder how possible an actual Pvp system could work with the MP classes. Seems like it could be fun.
    Vanguards will be fun.

And speaking of final fantasy, glancing at Lightning Returns achievements gives me thoughts for MENext.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger of Death
    Proof of defeating your first Last One, the final specimen of a species on the verge of extinction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess of Death
    Proof of defeating 10 Last Ones, exterminating forever 10 different species of monster.
    After the quarians, geth, krogans and batarians, what species is next to be culled in MEverse?
    Maybe the turians.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2014-02-11 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Anytime I end up playing ME or DA, I always want to go and play SWtOR again. Then I realize how they nerfed experience gain for non-subs.
    I stopped playing at level 10 because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Anytime I play SWTOR, I want to replay KotoR so badly. SWTOR is so terrible in comparison...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Last time i played i had to authenticate that i owned the DLC by loging into my EA account in game, but mods was fine. If you are going to pirate the DLC just grab the base game while doing it as well.
    *grumblegrumble* Alright.

Deleted
    Someone fetch me the stick i poke poor people with.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Anytime I play SWTOR, I want to replay KotoR so badly. SWTOR is so terrible in comparison...
    Last year I tried playing KOTOR again.

I just couldn't do it, it has aged so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post

A remake on kotor would be awesome but aye neither the graphics nor the gameplay have aged that well.

Its bearable once you get at least 1080p monitor resolution working through using hacks though.

Deleted

Or you did, gramps.

Deleted

I felt the same thing when I tried to replay KOTOR a few years ago, the graphics that I remember thinking "were amazing" at the time of the game's launch are really poor compared to today's standards but that wasn't the worst thing, I really was having troubles with the gameplay, it just felt completely awkward compared to today's fluid gameplay that is around most games.

However, last year, when I didn't have anything else to play and had just finished Mass Effect I decided to give KOTOR another chance and managed to work around the problems I mentioned above and eventually kept playing and enjoyed the game a lot. The awesome story is all there and the gameplay isn't that bad once you get used to it, it's all about not giving up and keep playing, things get much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know; in my opinion, graphics in KotoR still looks quite good (at least, with the high resolution mod). But, well, I am an old-school gamer, I still play sometimes such games as Warcraft 2, Doom, Age of Empires 1, Diablo 2 and such, so graphics in KotoR is not an issue for me really.
    It's funny now to remember buying KotoR back in 2003 and actually experiencing severe performance issues: I had to set the graphics to lowest possible, and it still was quite slow!

The combat system is a bit awkward, though. But, that game is not about combat. Combat there is just a pleasant bonus, but the main part is story.
    I wish Neverwinter was the same, instead of infinite hordes of same enemies with occasional conversations.

Played ME1 to 3 for the third time in Insane recently. Does this game ever get old?