10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Shepard is a relatable character for people like me seeing as he/she can't dance.
    Compared to my skill, Shepard is a professional dancer...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just another reason why Citadel is the best DLC for the game:

Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    By far, although it doesn't really add anything to the story.

It's a nice ''goodbye''.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    By far, although it doesn't really add anything to the story.

It's a nice ''goodbye''.
    I'm glad it doesn't, it's a nice diversion from the story. "Got y'all depressed about Reapers killing everyone, so here's a little comedy for a few hours."
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I always found it weird how shepard seems to have lost the ability to dance in an ok manner going from ME1 -> ME2/ME3 but i suppose that can be explained by all the implants and him/her being dead during the transition.
    Loving the BG reference in that hamster.

Giving him back his dancing skills wasn't a Lazarus priority.

I wanted to bring up a point with the green ending. Seeing as the reapers are about a few thousand times worse than Space Hitler, it seems unlikely that people would just forgive them so easily and have them integrate into society as easily as the ending made it look. More than likely they would just want them dead.

You forget that the Extended Cut slides cover several hundred years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I wanted to bring up a point with the green ending. Seeing as the reapers are about a few thousand times worse than Space Hitler, it seems unlikely that people would just forgive them so easily and have them integrate into society as easily as the ending made it look. More than likely they would just want them dead.
    Reapers, actually, might be the only reason organics still existed at all at this point - according to Catalyst, were it not for the Reapers, Synthetics might have exterminated all organic life millions years ago. Also, Synthesis changed organics significantly, made them understand Reapers on both organic and synthetic level, so you would be wrong to assume that our religious desires of grudge and revenge still ran their minds.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just did an ME1 playthrough, and when Saren was talking about, before the final battle with him, being a perfect balance of organic and machine, all I could think was

"GREEN BEAM BITCH!"

But really, made me wonder. If Anderson is shown shooting the Red Beam, and TIM is shown using the Blue Beam, should we have seen Saren running into the Green Beam? After all, that's what he became (before he was huskified.) He even declares himself to be the future of organic life.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just did an ME1 playthrough, and when Saren was talking about, before the final battle with him, being a perfect balance of organic and machine, all I could think was

"GREEN BEAM BITCH!"

But really, made me wonder. If Anderson is shown shooting the Red Beam, and TIM is shown using the Blue Beam, should we have seen Saren running into the Green Beam? After all, that's what he became (before he was huskified.) He even declares himself to be the future of organic life.
    He was indoctrinated when he was saying that. He might have had the same thing in mind as the "Green" ending, but it wouldn't work this way had he summoned the Reapers - at best, he would just become a new Collector leader; at worst, he would be used in the war as a super-soldier and then discarded and purged.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember long ago, in a time far far away, there was a mod or edit that allowed you to start the intro scenes and intro combat where the reapers invade in ME3 with any armor of your choosing and not just the beginning casual clothes. By default, you can't choose any custom armor until you get on the Normandy before the Mars mission.

Since the old Bioware site is gone and I can't find anything. Does anyone remember where this is, how to do it, or have it saved anywhere?
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2014-11-02 at 09:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I remember several years ago, in a time far far away, there was a mod or edit where you could start the intro scenes and intro combat with any armor of your choosing. By default, you can't choose any custome armor until you get on the Normandy at the beginning.

Since the old Bioware site is gone and I can't find anything. Does anyone remember where this is, how to do it, or have it saved anywhere?
    Which one of 3 games are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect 3 I believe it was something like a coalesced edit for beginning armor. Not sure.

Nevermind, I found it. Thanks anyway.

http://social.bioware.com/2134634/blog/212463/
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2014-11-02 at 10:02 AM.

N7 Day! There's a developer panel tonight that I, sadly, will not be watching because of BlizzCon. Any guesses as to what we might hear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    N7 Day! There's a developer panel tonight that I, sadly, will not be watching because of BlizzCon. Any guesses as to what we might hear?
    I'm assuming this will be streamed on twitch?

Deleted
    Hopefully a bit more infos on ME4 like the title of the game and a small trailer or something. N7 day seems like a fitting day for a bit more concrete infos than we already have.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I'm assuming this will be streamed on twitch?
    I think so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Hopefully a bit more infos on ME4 like the title of the game and a small trailer or something. N7 day seems like a fitting day for a bit more concrete infos than we already have.
    I would think so too, but with Inquisition coming up in two weeks, do they really want to move attention away from that at this point?

Deleted
    I think so.

- - - Updated - - -

I would think so too, but with Inquisition coming up in two weeks, do they really want to move attention away from that at this point?
    I don't think that a bit of new details of ME is moving away a lot of attention of DA:I. Obvioulsy they won't announce a release date and other major stuff but maybe a few small details? That wouldn't hurt DA at all.