Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I know the answers for thane, tali and jacob but got no idea how to do the spoiler tags :S And also there is a further requirement for Kai Leng in citadel.
    [ spoiler] TEXT HERE [ /spoiler]

Just remove the spaces after [-mark.

Deleted
    Another case for indoctination theory:
    -Thanx for Toccs-

Indoctrinated Saren believed in synthesis, indoctrinated Illusive Man believed in control...
    Saren was half synthetic, Illusive Man had the key to control Reapers... Both were controlled by the Reapers, both dead (their minds and will to live destructed by indoctrination). Accident? I do not think so.
    Last edited by mmoc6763cecc6b; 2012-03-15 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZawiszaTheBlack View Post
    Another proof for indoctrination theory.

Indoctrinated Saren believed in synthesis, indoctrinated Illusive Man believed in control...
    Saren was half synthetic, Illusive Man had the key to control Reapers... Both were controlled by the Reapers, both dead (their minds and will to live destructed by indoctrination). The case? I do not think so.
    You're using the word "proof"... I don't think it means what you think it means.

Windry, who the hell is Katsume?

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    You're using the word "proof"... I don't think it means what you think it means.
    Case would have made it better.

"Another case for indoctination theory"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Hahah, forgive me. Changed. xD

BTW, Coats (after our failed run to Beam) said: "No one surived". My quastion: If Hackett knows about our failed run and finaly dead, then why he is talking to us in the Citadel, asking us for Crucible?

PS: Sry for mistakes... xD
    Last edited by mmoc6763cecc6b; 2012-03-15 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    She's one of the two DLC squad members from ME2. "Stolen Memories" is the name of the DLC

Deleted
    New informations:

- The blast eventually catches up with the Normandy, blowing up the back part of the ship. This would immediately drop the ship out of FTL travel. According to the codex, this would kill everyone alive. “If the field collapses while the ship is moving at faster-than-light speeds, the effects are catastrophic. The ship is snapped back to sublight velocity, the enormous excess energy shed in the form of lethal Cherenkov radiation.”

- This is separate from the insane notion that with the back half of the ship gone, and snapping out of FTL flight, the Normandy would be anywhere near a planet, much less safely land on it.

- The final insult to anyone who cares about the Mass Effect universe is that after all that, BioWare takes us for such fools that we would believe Joker, the guy with brittle bone disease, is the first one up and kicking to open the door. When the Normandy crash lands on the collector base in Mass Effect 2, Joker says he might have “broken a rib, or all of them.” Do you think after snapping back to sub-FTL travel, and the back half of the ship breaking up, AND crash landing on a planet, that Joker would be alive much less the first one to the door?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    I think Windry actually means Kasumi Goto.

^ This girl right here.

Deleted
    Slightly offtopic,
    can someone explain to me why do i have renegade points when i start a new game in ME(1)?

http://i.imgur.com/xdplz.jpg

(wanna do the whole series again since i dont really remember 1&2 anymore )

Quote Originally Posted by Hurpderp View Post
    Slightly offtopic,
    can someone explain to me why do i have renegade points when i start a new game in ME(1)?

http://i.imgur.com/xdplz.jpg

I'm guessing you picked Earthborn or Ruthless?

■Spacer:
    ■Earthborn:
    ■Colonist

■Sole Survivor
    ■War Hero
    ■Ruthless

Deleted
    Slightly offtopic,

i think it has something to do with either earthborn/spacer/colonist or with military history (war hero/sole survivor/ruthles)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    I'm guessing you picked Earthborn or Ruthless?

■Spacer:
    ■Earthborn:
    ■Colonist

■Sole Survivor
    ■War Hero
    ■Ruthless
    i picked the default,sole survivor

i picked the default,sole survivor
    Yeah the default is Earthborn/Sole Survivor. (you start with +2 renegade with that setup)
    Last edited by Toccs; 2012-03-15 at 02:48 PM.

After looking at some of the ME tweets my hopes are beginning to rise about what's in store. Some of these have been mentioned but taken as a whole, they are beginning to convince me that they are going to elaborate on some of the plot inconsistencies in the future.

@JessicaMerizan Yeah, because the relays were destroyed I either a: destoyed all life quickly or b: sentenced them to extinction. Quarians..
    JM: @Amazing_IJ are you absolutely sure about that?

@JessicaMerizan Just finished ME3. I didn't know my squadmates could teleport...strange, innit?
    JM: @TomMarcotte1 not teleporting - can't explain now though to keep my feed spoiler free

@masseffect Are you holding something back, that could quell the large amount of frustration from the community, a tiny hint would be enough
    ME: @jakefinn94 Mike Gamble already said on his twitter, if the fans knew what was in store, the reaction would be different.

@masseffect Mass Effect 3 was brilliant, the whole series was, but while this probably won't be answered, is that really how Shepard ends?
    ME: @crowbarrx We can't saaaaay!

@masseffect I kinda feel lost after that ending...not what I expected and left me feeling everything done was for nothing.
    ME: @dacajunrtard We know it's a lot to take in! But hang in there. Your decisions matter.

@masseffect So it matter because it changes how you leave the galaxy. You just don't get the slightest sliver of seeing it.
    ME: @rogueangel0 The game has been out for a week. Don't you think you should hold off on giving up hope of ever seeing the ME universe again?

I think I'm going to play through the entire series again while I wait, maybe try some different options this time.
    Last edited by Notos; 2012-03-15 at 03:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wasn't even trying to romance kaiden i was just being friendly and picking the top right options :S the next thing i know hes in bed with my character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    <SNIP>
    It's just kinda frustrating it's just hints at this point! Obviously they can't let it all out yet, but it's just like.. I don't know should I be bouncing up and down in joy or should I be preparing for the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    i wasn't even trying to romance kaiden i was just being friendly and picking the top right options :S the next thing i know hes in bed with my character
    Awwwh. It's really easy to make the characters interested in you. I had a hard time keeping it professional with Garrus, Thane and Jacob on ME2. I just wanted to know them better!

... And in a non-dirty way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I actually had a playthrough where my Shepard romanced Kaidan and stayed true to him and I could convince him that I was right about Udina immediately. I also got the Renegade option to shoot Udina, but when I didn't do it then Kaidan pulled the trigger. I also saved the original Council and Thane was alive to kick Kai Leng's ass. So I guess it has something to do with your current relationship status.
    To add to this: For me this is how that scene played out - Get out of the elevator, Kaidan's like "This looks bad" to which I pull a paragon move of lowering my weapons. I tell Kaidan I can explain everything and Udina's behind it all, he says "I better not regret this" or smthing like that. Udina pulls a gun and I get the chance to shoot him with renegade option. Did not romance Kaidan. Not sure if how it went for me was the "talk down" scenario y'all are talking about or not.

Don't assume that because its upper option its the "Good" option. Not every conversation is a paragon/renegade one. Basically, 9/10 when you're having a conversation with a squadmate upper options tend to be the "flirty"/"romance" options. Its what made the first one a bit annoying when it came to romances because yeah, you could like "hey liara's what's up?" and next thing you know she's asking you to "embrace eternity." :S
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2012-03-15 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    also what if there is a mass effect 4? :S it's obvious people liked the game (excluding the ending) so doesn't really make sense to just stop the game all together when they could get more money...didn't they just say it's the end to shepards story...doesn't really mean an end to all of it :P What if in mass effect 4 the decision at the end of 3 plays a major role? :P

also what if there is a mass effect 4? :S it's obvious people liked the game (excluding the ending) so doesn't really make sense to just stop the game all together when they could get more money...didn't they just say it's the end to shepards story...doesn't really mean an end to all of it :P What if in mass effect 4 the decision at the end of 3 plays a major role? :P
    No its not happening. Casey in some interview somewhere or another said somethign to that effect. He said the turn around time on this game was alot quicker since they knew they weren't making another one. The above twitter feeds lead me to suspect they have something in store in terms of a dlc either planned ahead of time or in response to user feedback. Either way I think it's fair to say something is coming down the pipe line.