10+ Year Old Account
    jst looked at screenshots i took...both my team mates are at the top of that hill right before i run down...they are even there after harbringer lands...unfortunatly i was too busy running for my life to take any screenshots between that and being hit >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    That kind of already happened. Before you enter the beam to the last place whatsthename, you see your squadmates dead on the ground. :c
    I just saw soldiers going down on my right and on my left, besides that I was too busy running for my life. :| Better pay attention this time..

i love the ending it fits all 3 ideals people just don't seem to like that there is no middle ground and they all live happily ever after has no feeling of and end and just so you all know if you can get from one end of the solar system to the other in a matter of minutes other stars will be just days away not years. no one is stranded hell some shit dlc about humans building there own gate would end like half the bitching i am reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    after being hit don't you hear people talking somthing like "did anyone make it?? "no they all died" or somthing like that? how did the other guy make it there? 0o.

Deleted
    Okay, besides the revealed cut content I really want to show something. I've been working on a tribute picture of my Shepard and I just want some opinions of it.. I just started inking the lineart and in all honesty I haven't been as nervous about inking in my entire life. Just a lot of personal value.

I thought it was a nice idea not to have Shepard wearing armor, not like you could see any of her private areas anyway.. And I really wanted to do that whole "cutting" thing with the dogtags. So basically, that's my Shepard's dogtags right there. I still need to ink all the little balls on the chain. *sigh* Sorry about the quality, btw. I had to take a snapshot with my phone. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I can't wait to get the message when Tali is drinking through the straw... err, I mean "emergency induction port". Any of the decisions haven't really been easier the second time through. [spoiler]
    That was actually really funny, I got it on my first play-through and I'm not sure what happened to make that happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if it has something to do with the Galactic Readiness/War effort...thingys. But yeah, I choose Garrus and Liara for the final mission and I found them dead. Which made me sad because I love Garrus. Oh and then he magically appears on the Normandy so apparently he's Jesus.
    if you have under 3000 your squadmates die.

Dunno if it has something to do with the Galactic Readiness/War effort...thingys. But yeah, I choose Garrus and Liara for the final mission and I found them dead. Which made me sad because I love Garrus. Oh and then he magically appears on the Normandy so apparently he's Jesus.
    Didn't you know, Jesus was a Turian (joking =P).
    But, yeah, I took Liara, my LI, and Ash for the final push. lo and behold they were dead at my feet after shepherd regained consciousness AFTER the Reaper played 'I Spy' with him and the rest of the assault team.

10+ Year Old Account
    ow it's been a good series/story none the less....i just can't believe they could screw it up so bad right at the last moment >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, besides the revealed cut content I really want to show something. I've been working on a tribute picture of my Shepard and I just want some opinions of it.. I just started inking the lineart and in all honesty I haven't been as nervous about inking in my entire life. Just a lot of personal value.
    I thought it was a nice idea not to have Shepard wearing armor, not like you could see any of her private areas anyway.. And I really wanted to do that whole "cutting" thing with the dogtags. So basically, that's my Shepard's dogtags right there. I still need to ink all the little balls on the chain. *sigh* Sorry about the quality, btw. I had to take a snapshot with my phone. :P
    Very nice!

-awesome pic-
    I like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by so mad bro View Post
    It's on after Miranda dies on the Sanctuary mission.
    Well...Miranda doesnt have to die. It is simply after that mission.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Romance achi pops up, I figure I locked it in, so I keep on going my merry way with everyone, going full Paragon.
    That was your mistake. You don't get "locked in" in ME3 with anyone until late into the game. Telling Liara after the first mission that you want to continue is the first of three required sequences in order to get her to go out with you (you also have to invite her to your room and you have to talk to her on the citadel after she leaves you a message).
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Very nice art, Aveline.

10+ Year Old Account

Kinda makes everything real, but holds something enigmatic behind that expression? And I REALLY wish they'd give us a hairstyle like this one.
    Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinare View Post
    i love the ending it fits all 3 ideals people just don't seem to like that there is no middle ground and they all live happily ever after has no feeling of and end and just so you all know if you can get from one end of the solar system to the other in a matter of minutes other stars will be just days away not years. no one is stranded hell some shit dlc about humans building there own gate would end like half the bitching i am reading.
    Uhm... not quite.
    How about you take a look at the following and read up on why we actually dislike the ending(for good reason, btw):
    http://www.gamefront.com/mass-effect...ans-are-right/

For reason 5. The text at the end is at the end of all 3 it is just about go back and play what you skipped. Ok no shit just like in one it save you right befor stating the citadel and in 2 right befor jumping the omega relay.

reason 4 the reppers are there to stop a syntetic from wiping out all life not just the space flight capable ones . kill the most power full bio before it can fuck up by makeing a synthetic that will kill us all.

reason 3 we dont need the relays if just makes like faster and the way they are deatroyed is not the same as blowing them up you see the blue/green/red hit people and not kill them . and as for the ship being in hyper space what the fuck do you think joker would do getting the com chatter that the mission was a fail every one was dead shep and the rest.

reason 2 the ending for the idea that even sythetic are life is the green one... not the blue or red the green.

reason 1 your choices got you to the end and you have to make one final choice key word final choice not some bs about i want my choice to last past me3 in some off the wall hope you get a 4th.

the ending fits well with every thing the the game did just was not how you wanted it to end sorry but i side with the creator . even if i wanted the all happy ending.
    Last edited by Sanguinare; 2012-03-15 at 11:40 PM.

[QUOTE=Sanguinare;15937923]for reason 5. the text at the end is at the end of all 3 it is just about go back and play what you skipped ok no shit just like in on it save you right befor stating the citadel and in 2 right befor jumping the omega relay.[/QUOTE]

The message was only mentioned because it seems like a slap in the face after the brevity in which the game ends.

[QUOTE=Sanguinare;15937923]reason 4 the reppers are there to stop a syntetic from wiping out all life not just the space flight capable ones . kill the most power full bio before it can fuck up by makeing a synthetic that will kill us all.[/QUOTE]

Okay, except you already proved that Sythetics and Organics can get along. In fact, you proved it multiple times. They are justifying mass genocide on a galactic scale based on 'if we don't, something worse might happen perhaps'.

They could also have just enforced a 'no making of Synthetics' rule on the galaxy. They picked the hardest possible way and gave it the weakest justification possible.

[QUOTE=Sanguinare;15937923]reason 3 we dont need the relays if just makes like faster and the way they are deatroyed is not the same as blowing them up you see the blue/green/red hit people and not kill them . and as for the ship being in hyper space what the fuck do you think joker would do getting the com chatter that the mission was a fail every one was dead shep and the rest.[/QUOTE]

Without Mass Relays, it takes decades to travel between systems - and this is relying on an infrastructure that no longer exists. Ships would need refueling, repairs, resupply, etc.

The Mass Relay exploding and not killing people is an example of the glaring lore errors they're talking about.

And are you implying that Joker - after facing impossible odds and risking almost certain death many times before - would just leave his close friend and people to an uncertain fate? Even if that's true, how did he get your squad mates (who are dead and still appear in some playthroughs).

[QUOTE=Sanguinare;15937923]reason 2 the ending for the idea that even sythetic are life is the green one... not the blue or red the green.[/QUOTE]

The Synthesis ending is about merging Synthetic and Organic life (something that Saren advocated in the first game, I'll mind you) because they cannot coexsit - something we prove wrong multiple times.

[QUOTE=Sanguinare;15937923]reason 1 you choice got you to the end and you have to make one final key word that final choice not some bs about i want my choice to last past me3 in some off the wall hope you get a 4th.[/QUOTE]

Some 'bs' about our choice mattering and lasting past ME3? That's the way the game was advertised! It's not about a forth game, it's about our choices mattering and impacting the final outcome of the game.

As it stands, everything you've done is tossed out the window for the last four minutes. It doesn't matter if you're a Paragon or Renegade, and the alliances you've made or broken only alter the ending ever so slightly. You are presented with 3 awful, almost identical choices - choices that don't even fit Shepard's character. You can't tell Star Child they're wrong - even though you've proven that they are. You are forced to roll over on your back and pick which way to fuck the galaxy over.

[QUOTE=Sanguinare;15937923]the ending fits well with every thing the the game did just was not how you wanted it to end sorry but i side with the curator. even if i wanted the all happy ending.[/QUOTE]

You can say the ending fits all you want, but you are in the minority in believing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    ow it's been a good series/story none the less....i just can't believe they could screw it up so bad right at the last moment >.<
    It reminds me of the Matrix trilogy.

First one? HELL YEAH, SCREW ROBOTS

Second one? Eh, ok. I can dig it

Third one? RAINBOW?! MOTHER F'ER! RRAWWRRR

Wrong. The series is freaking awesome. I loved every part of it until the last 10 minutes of the third one. /endrant