Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Path of Exile?
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Torchlight 2 beta?

I love this thread.

Deleted
    Im actually happy that they swapped out a pyro for a prime in Gold Wave 10.
    I hate those fuckers so much, my eyes are dual-plasma-flamethrowers.

Deleted

Deleted
    I just finished D3 and i found myself thinking "how would it look if Bioware did Diablo?"
    Was interesting, until the end, where i merged everyone, angels and humans, with the demons and Tyrael crashlanded on his magical pony somewhere in Middle Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I wonder if it will be the Cerberus defectors mentioned in the Operation Silencer blog post?

Or it might be protheans, given the name of Javik's DLC "From The Ashes" (as the phoenix myth commonly involves the phoenix rising again from its ashes. Only thing is, this would probably cause MASSIVE amounts of rage amongst fans, if all of a sudden, a species that was believed to be extinct is now everywhere.

EDIT: Then again, there was that Kakliosaur mission...
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-05-17 at 10:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I wonder if it will be the Cerberus defectors mentioned in the Operation Silencer blog post?

Or it might be protheans, given the name of Javik's DLC "From The Ashes" (as the phoenix myth commonly involves the phoenix rising again from its ashes. Only thing is, this would probably cause MASSIVE amounts of rage amongst fans, if all of a sudden, a species that was believed to be extinct is now everywhere.

EDIT: Then again, there was that Kakliosaur mission...
    We never got to see, or ever hear, anything about the kaliosaurs.
    It could just had been a battlename for Elcor as far as we know.

You are now imagining Wrex riding an Elcor into battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    We never got to see, or ever hear, anything about the kaliosaurs.
    It could just had been a battlename for Elcor as far as we know.

You are now imagining Wrex riding an Elcor into battle.
    lol Except we do know that the Elcor fight by using back-mounted artillery, esentially turning them in to living tanks. And we know Kakliosaurs are toxin-immune, and I don't think Elcor are. :P

Point was if they could clone them from a fossil, could possibly do the same thing for protheans. Just guesswork though. I'd say Cerberus defectors would be more likely.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-05-17 at 11:04 PM.

Hmm so well i was playing D# the last comple of day`s so didnt do much on MP ME3. no idea if we made the goal but i didt get the commendation pack yesterday when i logged in briefly.

Now i was looking at the link for the rebellion DLC but the first thing is noticed is this..

six new classes: Quarian Engineer and Infiltrator, Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel, Phoenix Adept and Vanguard. The battle continues – hold the line!
    Now that is all fine and dandy but didnt we already have a Quarian Infiltrator? could be me but i`m pretty sure we did.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    Now that is all fine and dandy but didnt we already have a Quarian Infiltrator? could be me but i`m pretty sure we did.
    Yeah I noticed that too, which made me suspicious. We also have a Quarian Engineer.

And we didn't make the goal for the weekend event. I didn't get the commendation pack either which is annoying but people have been saying they've gotten theirs. :/

Yeah I noticed that too, which made me suspicious. We also have a Quarian Engineer.

And we didn't make the goal for the weekend event. I didn't get the commendation pack either which is annoying but people have been saying they've gotten theirs. :/
    Ah yes we also have the engineer already. unless they now give us some uber engineer :P

Aren't confusing with the victory pack. the victory pack is what we get for achieving the goals. the commendation pack was for getting trough a gold wave wihout getting killed or something. against any enemy

The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Aren't confusing with the victory pack. the victory pack is what we get for achieving the goals. the commendation pack was for getting trough a gold wave wihout getting killed or something. against any enemy
    Yeah I know. I completed a full extraction against FBW/G/G on Friday night but didn't get the Commendation Pack for it. Couldn't care less for the Victory Packs... they're crap anyway. lol

Yeah I know. I completed a full extraction against FBW/G/G on Friday night but didn't get the Commendation Pack for it. Couldn't care less for the Victory Packs... they're crap anyway. lol
    Well technically speaking i`m not sure Friday is considered weekend. however i did mine on Saturday so i cant say for sure.

Well technically speaking i`m not sure Friday is considered weekend. however i did mine on Saturday so i cant say for sure.
    The Operation began at 6:00pm PST on Friday, May 11 which is 3:00PM my time. The event definitely started before I did that match. Even got the promo page pop-up and everything.

Then i have no clue but it is indeed strange. although we got the crappy n7 shotgun so not much of a loss unless you use it a lot.

I may very well be wrong but I have a feeling they'll be male versions of what we already have. Human, Quarian and Krogan are the only three races we've seen both (or two in the case of Asari or in the event that some races have multiple) genders for as far as we know. Maybe Elcor, Volus, and Hanar...but honestly...who knows?

Edit - My mistake, and the Salarians since we saw the Dalatrass.
    Last edited by Iyotanka; 2012-05-18 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyotanka View Post
    I may very well be wrong but I have a feeling they'll be male versions of what we already have. Human, Quarian and Krogan are the only three races we've seen both (or two in the case of Asari or in the event that some races have multiple) genders for as far as we know. Maybe Elcor, Volus, and Hanar...but honestly...who knows?
    We've seen at least one salarian female as well, the Dalatrass.

But that is possible. I hadn't considered that since as of now Humans are the only ones who have both genders in MP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I would've wanted that warning when I started, hahah. Still unbelievable how attached you eventually become. I'm god damn weeping and crying tears of genuine sadness when I see some of them die or even if they get hurt, physically or emotionally. Still worth every second of it.
    I am playing Diablo and all I'm thinking is where is the romance in this game The point is that they change how you feel about all games not just theirs. You want every game to be like their games.
    Last edited by Deleo; 2012-05-18 at 10:34 AM.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    I am playing Diablo and all I'm thinking is where is the romance in this game
    I wouldn't mind romancing the Templar. He's pretty good lookin'...

I wouldn't mind romancing the Templar. He's pretty good lookin'...
    O god here we go :P..

truth to be told i dont lik the enchantress her voice is so childish every time i hear her i feel like i see Pedobear around the corner of my door :P

O god here we go :P..

truth to be told i dont lik the enchantress her voice is so childish every time i hear her i feel like i see Pedobear around the corner of my door :P
    LMAO I was just saying the same thing to my friend on MSN. XD He likes her but I find her annoying.

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 01:57 AM ----------

I just realized that Leah is voiced by none other than Jennifer Hale... mind = blown.