Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    That shit took me forever to do... and I have yet to do it a second time =_=
    You can just run up to an empty atlas in the Cerb HQ and get the ach.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    That didn't work for me.

Since I have my weps on high ranks as well, I had to do it on Insanity. (New game plus)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I didn't get it for doing that either. I had to kill the guy inside it and then climb in for it to unlock.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread totally just reminded me. I plan on doing an insanity run in ME3. I have a level 56 infiltrator but I don't think NG+ is the best way to go for insane is it? What class would you guys recommend using and how to spec it?
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I didn't get it for doing that either. I had to kill the guy inside it and then climb in for it to unlock.
    Strange, thats how i got it.
    I did kill the pilot as he was running to it, maybe that triggered the flag.

Deleted
    Adept with shield drain. Grab Garrus & Tali...
    Go with the power you feel more comfortable with, I used singularity & warp all the way ~ but I believe there are better combos (depending on the situation too)
    I rather recommend Garrus and Liara for adept due to easier biotic combos and stasis.
    You can just run around while those two melt down brutes and banshees.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tethrys View Post
    This thread totally just reminded me. I plan on doing an insanity run in ME3. I have a level 56 infiltrator but I don't think NG+ is the best way to go for insane is it? What class would you guys recommend using and how to spec it?
    I did Insanity on ME1 on a fresh run infiltrator...
    Was intense :\
    (Didn't know you could change difficulty on 1st mission and have it count)

Started Insane on 3 with my adept in NG+, ended up getting annoyed at everything when I thought about the ending and not played SP since about a week after release.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Yes. Personally I want to just tell the kid to go to hell.
    You can do that. Its called not picking an option and waiting for the reapers to destroy the crucible. It results in the a "mission failed" from the game and takes you to the standard death menu. It isn't a situation where you have time to search reaperwiki and get all the info. There is a battle going on and to be honest Shepard delaying at that point to get more info would go against his character. You either make the choices or die.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-06-24 at 11:25 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Oh God, the people on BSN wants me to nuke my own home and then somehow crack the Earth down the middle.

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this thread yet but you should go join the discussion if you want. :P

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ith-in-Bioware

For the record, I'm counted amongst the "No" camp.

I haven't lost faith in them either. Their "fan"base, however, is an entirely different matter. I'm having a discussion on BSN with some dude who can't seem to understand what logic is based on...

I'm not sure about all their fan base either. Forums are bad for video game discussion for the most part and I'm not sure the BSN is an excellent example of the average BW fan. The thing is I feel story wise Me3 was light years ahead of da2. The game was really well written for the most part and it's just getting buried in a pile of shit. I felt da 2 and to an extent swtor weren't some of BW best writing but Me3 really was. It was funny, sad, it made you think, it made you angry. It really was well a written game.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-06-24 at 11:36 PM.

Ugh, I need a sniper rifle and an address for a couple of people so I can rid this planet of some stupidity..................

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't do Gold at all lol. Firebase White is the only one I can do with my engineer. I did 4 Gold matches today, got booted at the lobby three times, and never succeed any of the Golds. And end up #3 and #4.

I'll stick to Silver.

Funny how people will run away from a discussion when you're finally about to break down their smokescreen.

EC out Tuesday? wow that was fast

Quote Originally Posted by Valdorian View Post
    EC out Tuesday? wow that was fast
    Indeed. It stil lfelt like ages though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Indeed. It stil lfelt like ages though. lol
    True but I liked the ending but felt it lacked closure. Also it's coming at the perfect time since i'm about to beat my 3rd playthrough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdorian View Post
    True but I liked the ending but felt it lacked closure. Also it's coming at the perfect time since i'm about to beat my 3rd playthrough.
    Timing couldn't be more perfect for me. My ShepEngineer just finished ME2 and made it to ME3 a few days ago. Now I'm boosting my EMS through MP while I wait . . . and going through Half Life 2 episodes lol.
    Putin khuliyo

Not going to bother with that thread, sounds like half way to chaos.
    I cba hating or worshiping a video game company, specially not for such silly reasons.

PS: By the freaking way, my origin ID is MyobiPT
    As the nick says, I'm Portuguese... so I dunno if I might be laggy or not playing with some of you.
    Though if you wish, just add me up.
    Is that Haseo I see on your Origin account? I love you.

I'm Portuguese too! By blood at least. :P