10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, missed the film announcement. At first I read it as the anime, which I couldn't care less about.

On a different note, my brother's been going through ME1 and ME2 recently and one thing that bothered me was the disappearance of the Geth Colossi and Armatures in ME3. Would be a good heavy to compliment the Primes, considering the only other Geth variants are troopers, rocket troopers, pyros, and hunters which are rather easy compared to the two heavies that the Reapers have - Banshees and Brutes.

Would also have been interesting to see more of the human Reaper forces that the Collectors were making in ME2 make an appearance, although I can understand the Reapers dropping construction of Scions and Praetorians to focus on utilizing the other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    As long as Shyamalan isn't involved in any way, shape, or form, I'm happy. Dude ruins movies like a pro.
    Or god forbid Uwe Bolle. Josh Wheedon maybe? The batman dudes (Nolans)? Dark Knight Garrus... Still one of my favorites

Deleted
    Well, good to know that the film is still moving forward.
    Forgive me but...
    THEY STARTED!?

As long as Shyamalan isn't involved in any way, shape, or form, I'm happy. Dude ruins movies like a pro.
    Rather have Shyamalans ridiculous plottwists than to have Michael Bay take out 70% of the movie to add more explosions resulting in a shitty shallow movie with nothing more than whiny teenage angst, nonsensical romance subplot for no reason and SPLOSIONS.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-20 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Forgive me but...
    THEY STARTED!?
    Apparently, yes!

Rather have Shyamalans ridiculous plottwists than to have Michael Bay take out 70% of the movie to add more explosions resulting in a shitty shallow movie with nothing more than whiny teenage angst, nonsensical romance subplot for no reason and SPLOSIONS.
    I'd rather have neither.

Deleted
    Not to mention that the MC is close to fucking always a teenage boy who have no clue yet keeps running and tripping over all sorts of shit like he got a metal detector under his feet who have no clue how to even operate his dick, much less fight the villain who, ironically enough, are often better characters than the entire good side combined because they are just a bunch of tossers with the mental capacity that i would expect from the goons from the legion of hell.

The love interest is as useless as Princess Peach, but atleast Peach have the decency to be kidnapped and get out of Marios face for a good 30 hours, and love interest keeps bumbling about like a retard and get in the way or have to be saved by the MC because apparently - (Potential) pussy > FATE OF THE FUCKING WORLD!
    Ignoring that as the fucking saviour, he could actually get a woman who isnt a MTV reject.

Avatar, a.k.a the 300 million dollar version of pocahontas gave us an actually reasonable main character, yet the movie had its balls so strung up in its special effects and michael bays typical vision of EXPLOSIONS EQUALS QUALITY! that the only actually good part about the while movie was Stephen Lang playing the only character that wasnt as shallow as a goddamn empty juicebottle.

God i hate modern hollywood, they even managed to screw up the fucking Batman.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-20 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    Wait wait wait.. Theyre making an ME film?

Since when!? Why havent I heard about this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Wait wait wait.. Theyre making an ME film?

Since when!? Why havent I heard about this?
    Because theres nothing solid to say about it.
    But it better feature TIM.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-20 at 12:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, yes!

I'd rather have neither.
    Indeed.

Give us Christopher Nolan! Christopher Nolan is a god among directors.

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 08:29 AM ----------

Because theres nothing solid to say about it.
    But it better feature TIM.
    I heard its based on ME1, so no TIM ):
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I heard its based on ME1, so no TIM ):
    One can hope.
    Cerb was an alliance black ops organization, and Shepard was given directions by lesser creatures so there is a slight possibility.
    If nothing else, i want more squadmate goodness that shows that they arent just faced npcs with guns but rather brings a whole new world of pain like they too rarely show off in the games.

10+ Year Old Account
    So who will play Shepard? Christopher Walken?

I am. Commander. Shepard. And this is my. Favorite. Store. On the Citadel.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Bill Murray obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bill Murray obviously.
    With that voice he does in Caddyshack . . . lol
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Stephen Lang or a touched up Jason O'Mara, a.k.a facial expression man could also be good.

I dont really liked BroSheps standard face.
    He looks more like a mexican thug than a space cowboy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Indeed.

Give us Christopher Nolan! Christopher Nolan is a god among directors.
    please don't D:
    please please no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Hmm, missed the film announcement. At first I read it as the anime, which I couldn't care less about.

On a different note, my brother's been going through ME1 and ME2 recently and one thing that bothered me was the disappearance of the Geth Colossi and Armatures in ME3. Would be a good heavy to compliment the Primes, considering the only other Geth variants are troopers, rocket troopers, pyros, and hunters which are rather easy compared to the two heavies that the Reapers have - Banshees and Brutes.

Would also have been interesting to see more of the human Reaper forces that the Collectors were making in ME2 make an appearance, although I can understand the Reapers dropping construction of Scions and Praetorians to focus on utilizing the other races.
    To abandon those old enemies was the most stupid idea in the encounter department.All in the name of Multi-player.

Like, what the hell is Cerberus doing attacking Sur'Kesh? If they brought the last Collectors as special feature on that fight, that would be awesome AND make sense.

And abandon the Praetorian model for that Krogan/Turian hybrid? Why??? Bioware have been gone lazy and deluded for long.They are not capable of coherence in game production anymore. Let's face it at once.

Besides EA shares started to grow again, after Johnny Boy said that facebook and mobile games are a good money source, so expect EA to completely abandon consoles and computers in the near future, while they lay-off 80% of their people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression that with the destruction of the Collector base in ME2, the Collectors were done, hence no Collectors and none of their minions in ME3.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    To abandon those old enemies was the most stupid idea in the encounter department.All in the name of Multi-player.

Like, what the hell is Cerberus doing attacking Sur'Kesh? If they brought the last Collectors as special feature on that fight, that would be awesome AND make sense.

And abandon the Praetorian model for that Krogan/Turian hybrid? Why??? Bioware have been gone lazy and deluded for long.They are not capable of coherence in game production anymore. Let's face it at once.

Besides EA shares started to grow again, after Johnny Boy said that facebook and mobile games are a good money source, so expect EA to completely abandon consoles and computers in the near future, while they lay-off 80% of their people.
    The Paretorians and Scions were of Collector design. They all got wiped out when you destroyed the base in ME2.

Shadow'd. D:

Deleted
    Platinum MP with Geth Colossi...

Screw N7, we need the power rangers for this one!

Maybe Bioware will drop in one in Leviathan DLC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Reapers for Reaper.
    Colossi for Geth

We just need a Cerberus ultimate now
    Uh, yeah, lets add a Sovereign-class Reaper to a Reaper match. I hope you brought an entire armada along.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The Paretorians and Scions were of Collector design. They all got wiped out when you destroyed the base in ME2.

Shadow'd. D:
    You mean that "assuming direct control" Harbinger had NO access to the designs of their minions, AND that EVERY SINGLE COLLECTOR was at the explosion range, instead of escaping like the Normandy?

You work for EA, right?