Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    No, the problem is not about the throw 20 bucks at "a game". The problem is WHICH game. ME3? Come on... Of all the choices....
    Because you're not in a megathread dedicated to ME3. Oh, wait...

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I use a tongue to form the sounds your perceive as words, but i do not speak in tongues, i speak in english.
    Well, then, your english is foreign to me. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Because you're not in a megathread dedicated to ME3. Oh, wait...
    Dedicate to discuss, not to worship it.

Worshiping is enough on Bioware. Casey worship the Catalyst, imagining himself as prophet, and the PR people are the preachers that spread dogmas to back-up the Catalyst mythology.

They are pretty pathetic, and ME3 is about deciding the destiny of Rannoch and Tuchanka. Everything else is pure crap.

Im going so buy this game.

Worshiping is enough on Bioware. Casey worship the Catalyst, imagining himself as prophet, and the PR people are the preachers that spread dogmas to back-up the Catalyst mythology.

They are pretty pathetic, and ME3 is about deciding the destiny of Rannoch and Tuchanka. Everything else is pure crap.
    Who said anything about worshiping it before you? I like its MP enough to throw extra money at it here and there, and I still play the SP a couple times a week. If that's "worship" to you, then I don't know what to tell you.

Yes, laugh at me because I have enough money that I can throw $20 at a game and not care about it. :P

I did get an N7 Shadow out of it, though, so it wasn't a total waste.
    Dat luck.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 01:03 PM ----------

Can you please stay out of the threads visit frequently? Go back to bashing Blizzard in the Diablo forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Dat luck.

I must say, it's rather amusing going all ninja on things. lol

10+ Year Old Account

And just as pathetic is coming in and acting like everyone who enjoys this game is an EA shill.

There is a middle ground you know.

If you don't like ME3 . . . there's no requirement that you play it. If that's your opinion, fine, but don't come in here with an attitude just because you disagree with our opinions.

Only thing I still vehemently dislike about the game is fucking Starchild . . . but I can forgive that for what I do like about the game.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-07-22 at 12:08 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Because you're not in a megathread dedicated to ME3. Oh, wait...[COLOR="red"]
    A thread for a game has nothing to do with the value of spending money on that game. There are lot of better games to spend money on and even more games where the money spend has a greater value. $20 dollars currently gets you 1600 Bioware points on origin. That is only 6 Premium specter packs and one Spectre pack. You would need a total of 654000 credits to buy the same amount of packs. Which is 9 gold matches to wave 10 which even if you don't play gold is easily doable on FBW/G/G. 1600 points is the price of two ME3 DLC's (online pass and from Ashes are 800 points each and any new paid ones will likely be the same)

If you don't want to play the matches to get the credits to buy the 7 packs then why even buy the packs? As that would seem to devalue the purchase if you are doing it for something you don't really want to play in the first place. But everyone can spend their money how they want. I just spent $20 dollars to buy 80 cans of Coke (4 20 packs at $5 each). I feel that is money well spent while others might not.

Don't expect everyone who wants to discuss ME3 to agree that ME3 isn't a waste to spend money on though.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 09:56 AM ----------

Who said anything about worshiping it before you?
    It is what you implied when you claimed he couldn't say anything about the value of ME3 because this is a ME3 mega thread.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-07-22 at 02:00 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. Sort of like they call it Final Fantasy 8 even though it has nothing to do with the first 7 games as far as storyline goes.
    none of the FFs had anything to do with the one before, but eidolons, magic, names, and some lore details...(obiusly this doesn't apply to any FF with a direct second part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    none of the FFs had anything to do with the one before, but eidolons, magic, names, and some lore details...(obiusly this doesn't apply to any FF with a direct second part)
    And our beloved guardians.
    Shiva motherfuckers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    And our beloved guardians.
    Shiva motherfuckers!
    Shiva can't hold a candle (har har) to Ifrit's might (and FF8's Bahamut)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFi2AXYZf7c

Final Fantasy 6's Espers were the only variation of the summons that ever mattered:

"Centuries ago, 3 gods were banished to this planet. In no time, they began fighting. Those humans that got in the way, were turned into Espers. Espers, at first, were welcome among humans. But 1,000 years ago, the great war of the magi occurred. After this disastrous war, Espers sealed themselves way, in a hidden realm. There they lived quietly in peace, until the Emperor made his way there."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    Shiva can't hold a candle (har har) to Ifrit's might (and FF8's Bahamut)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFi2AXYZf7c
    Bahamut was cute in X, but Ifrit is just using alot of ember and smoke to compensate for something.

On that note, Seymour can GO TO HELL!
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-22 at 04:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ixion > All!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, the problem is not about the throw 20 bucks at "a game". The problem is WHICH game. ME3? Come on... Of all the choices....
    Or better yet spend it on RMAH items in Diablo! Much better! THIS GUY! Pretending to tell you what you should spend your money on 24/7. The same guy who enjoys farmville more than Me3.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post

Don't expect everyone who wants to discuss ME3 to agree that ME3 isn't a waste to spend money on though.[COLOR="red"]
    By the same token I don't expect to be jumped by forum people every time I say I spent X on Y because I liked it. Then again we live in a crazy world.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 08:14 PM ----------

Don't expect everyone who wants to discuss ME3 to agree that ME3 isn't a waste to spend money on though.[COLOR="red"]
    By the same token I don't expect to be jumped by forum people every time I say I spent X on Y because I liked it. Unless of course Y is every bodies favorite pet (steam or skyrim or gw2 or whatever). Then again we live in a crazy world.

It is what you implied when you claimed he couldn't say anything about the value of ME3 because this is a ME3 mega thread.
    LOL What? I think it's silly for someone to randomly pop in just to bash someone for spending money on a game they still enjoy enough to decide to spend money on, in a thread all about that game, so I worship said game? I didn't imply a thing. You read what you wanted to read. There's a big difference.

He's free to say whatever he wants, but don't expect me to stand by and not say anything when his comment is directed at me.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL What? I think it's silly for someone to randomly pop in just to bash someone for spending money on a game they still enjoy enough to decide to spend money on, in a thread all about that game, so I worship said game? I didn't imply a thing. You read what you wanted to read. There's a big difference.

He's free to say whatever he wants, but don't expect me to stand by and not say anything when his comment is directed at me.
    Nothing wrong with spending money on luxury items if you have extra money to spend on such items.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm on playthrough 5 of my goal to play at least 3 classes three times through (normal, hardcore, insanity) and see the destroy, synthesis, and control endings. For my soldier [insanity - finished] I chose destroy, on my vanguard [hardcore - on Tuchanka] I'm choosing synthesis, and on the third [either engineer or sentinel so I can get that damned overload achievement] I'm going to choose control.

So far I've found destroy to be my favorite. It's mostly because I want my Shepard to survive and be able to reunite with Liara after the war is over, and I feel that civilization should progress on their own to achieve synthesis, not gain it because one being decided it for them.

Don't get me wrong, I like the synthesis ending and was happy to see these characters,and to an extent their associated races, that I've become attached to prosper.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2012-07-23 at 01:18 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is it then? If Anti-ME3 comments can't be made and only Pro-ME3 comments can what is it if not worship? A mega thread by its very nature will contain both negative and positive comments in discussions about a game. That is because a mega thread exists to contain all discussion on the topic instead of having numerous threads cluttering up the forum. This isn't a I can only say good things about the game mega thread.

Saying you could have spent money better elsewhere isn't bashing you it is just talking about what you posted. Two others mentioned how they thought it was a waste but were not also accused of bashing you. The poster in question also isn't new to this thread as they have made comments in the past.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Let's talk about something more fun (and more Mass Effect) D;
    Indeed! More fun! And more Higgs Bos - uh - I mean Mass Effect

I found this little gem on Priority: The Citadel and it amused me

I love games that don't always take themselves so seriously and add little hidden things like this.
    Putin khuliyo