Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    What is it then? If Anti-ME3 comments can't be made and only Pro-ME3 comments can what is it if not worship? A mega thread by its very nature will contain both negative and positive comments in discussions about a game. That is because a mega thread exists to contain all discussion on the topic instead of having numerous threads cluttering up the forum. This isn't a I can only say good things about the game mega thread.

Saying you could have spent money better elsewhere isn't bashing you it is just talking about what you posted. Two others mentioned how they thought it was a waste but were not also accused of bashing you. The poster in question also isn't new to this thread as they have made comments in the past.
    As I said, he can say whatever he wants to say. Nowhere did I say that he couldn't. However, I'm also going to reply when his comments are made directly at me.

You're reading what you wanted to read instead of what I said. There's nothing I can do about that, so have at it, my boy. I'm not going to be sucked into the Merry-Go-Round Named Rhorle again.
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Indeed! More fun! And more Higgs Bos - uh - I mean Mass Effect

I found this little gem on Priority: The Citadel and it amused me

I love games that don't always take themselves so seriously and add little hidden things like this.
    It's stuff like that that makes me play these games to death. I always feel like I missed something. XD
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-07-23 at 01:03 AM.

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with spending money on luxury items if you have extra money to spend on such items.
    Especially considering how good the ME3 model is compared to other games,

I mean it's completely optional, you don't feel urged to pay to win or anything.

And also more importantly, they use that money input to add FREE content that even those who don't pay get to enjoy. So before bashing those who pay, keep in mind those players are actually founding the new content development.

Blizzard is probably making incredibly more through Diablo 3 RMAH and already mentioned they wouldn't be able to release new content for some unknown reasons.

Deleted
    Only 2 of us left, other guy is stuck in the air...
    No more medigel, wave 10
    http://i.imgur.com/VYjqw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Only 2 of us left, other guy is stuck in the air...
    No more medigel, wave 10
    http://i.imgur.com/VYjqw.jpg
    Platinum or Gold?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Platinum or Gold?
    Gold, was 3man pugging it, then the Cerberus adept got stuck in the air on wave 7 and the soldier went afk at the end of wave 9 while I was kiting the end of the wave...

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Gold, was 3man pugging it, then the Cerberus adept got stuck in the air on wave 7 and the soldier went afk at the end of wave 9 while I was kiting the end of the wave...
    Ouch. >_O I'm not sure what's worse, failing at the beginning of the match or failing that close to the end. lol

Deleted
    Ouch. >_O I'm not sure what's worse, failing at the beginning of the match or failing that close to the end. lol
    Failing at lvl3 before you complete the objective.

And on a unrelated note, Bioware could learn a thing or two from PSO2 when it comes to character customization.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-23 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    No thanks. That just looks ridiculous. I think I'd have to stop playing if nonsense like that was running around all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    No thanks. That just looks ridiculous. I think I'd have to stop playing if nonsense like that was running around all the time.
    Make a dandy one then

Deleted
    Yeah I'd gladly keep my current shepard

Deleted
    Well i was only playing with the robot race and not the humans. Mostly because im tired of humans. Standard race for everything, and usually the biggest dicks in the playground.

I still endorse more customizable options, including making a ooma-loompa shepard.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-23 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    As long as people are forbidden to use those oompa loompa shepard in youtube videos. Because seriously.

Deleted
    No fun allowed.
    I would love to see an oompa-loompa shepard punch a batarian in the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    No fun allowed.
    I would love to see an oompa-loompa shepard punch a batarian in the face.
    Make a "Theldurin the Lost" Shepard. The Day the Reapers Arrived. I punched Harbinger in the Face.

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 06:19 PM ----------

Also, quick question, how many playthroughs did it take for you to realize there was a bathroom in Shepard's cabin in ME2 and ME3? I think it was my third or fourth. Just walked past it to see what the space hamster did and EGADS! A door opens! I knew a bathroom was used in cinematics from ME3, but I didn't know it was accessible.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-07-23 at 10:19 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Really? I found it on the first playthrough. xD Mostly because in the 2nd one I saw the rest rooms on the crew quarters' deck and was like "hrm...does Shepard have their own since they've got the capt. cabin?"

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    Make a "Theldurin the Lost" Shepard. The Day the Reapers Arrived. I punched Harbinger in the Face.

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 06:19 PM ----------

Also, quick question, how many playthroughs did it take for you to realize there was a bathroom in Shepard's cabin in ME2 and ME3? I think it was my third or fourth. Just walked past it to see what the space hamster did and EGADS! A door opens! I knew a bathroom was used in cinematics from ME3, but I didn't know it was accessible.
    the toilet flushes too!
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

15+ Year Old Account
    Found it the first time in the cabin for each as I explored everything. I was just disappointed EDI would no longer say Shepard this is the <gender> bathroom as ME3 has the opposite gender bathroom locked. The door won't even open.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

First playthrough of ME2 because I went OCD hard on that ship. lol

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 06:35 PM ----------

Dunno if this has been posted before, but I d'awwww'd hard.

(Original artist's deviantART)

Deleted
    picture
    And then he piledrives the infant.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure this is canon anyway as Liara is boning you at the end of ME3 regardless of if you romance her or not. Considering how she specifically mention in ME1 that Asaris can reproduce without real physical contact. Given how focused on Shepard she was, expecting him/her to be likely to die in the final mission, she probably tried to save Shepard legacy in the same way she did with the beacon.