Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Somethings tells me a refrigerator on roller skates would've handled better than the Mako.
    This will help you handle the Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I tried so hard to flip that turtle on it's back. Every time you think it's going to it defies every law of physics and magically curves itself onto the side.
    I would frequently do quadruple back flip with a half twist off a pebble. Most frustrating vehicle EVER. The Hammerhead blew up if a geth sneezed on it but at least it handled well. lol

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    After the anime I'm watching now, not sure if I want...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I tried so hard to flip that turtle on it's back. Every time you think it's going to it defies every law of physics and magically curves itself onto the side.
    I've managed it a couple of times, pretty hilarious
    I love mah Mako, at least you could drive it around

Deleted

After the anime I'm watching now, not sure if I want...
    SAO?
    Come on now, that would be glorious.
    Until you get stuck in Doom 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    SAO?
    Come on now, that would be glorious.
    Until you get stuck in Doom 3.
    I'm surprised you knew the anime I was referring to. Didn't peg you for an anime person. lol

Deleted
    I'm surprised you knew the anime I was referring to. Didn't peg you for an anime person. lol
    Japanese animation possess more variation and possibilities than western tv, even if they put out alot of mediocre crap.

But they cant all be like Night Warriors Darkstalkers Revenge or HnK.

Anime is good food for your imagination, your fantasy cant quite get stagnated if you watch plenty because frankly, the shit they come up with..

Just a shame it looks ridiculous.
    On that note, Terra Nova was good but very by the book. Would had been fun with some insane writer tossed in there.

I think we strayed from the topic again.

*ahem*
    ENDINGS ARE BAD!
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-07 at 11:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Liara & Tali are my only picks.
    As soon as I found out that Tali falls for Garrus I started going for Liara =D
    Heh, I remember that moment. "About to attack Earth and finish the game, lets see if Garrus has anything to say." So I go to the main battery.

"Oh well . . . this is . . . awkward."

---------- Post added 2012-08-07 at 09:12 AM ----------

Honestly, the main thing I hate about replaying ME1 is that damned Mako. I don't mind everything else, I just hate the Mako with a passion. It makes me want to /tableflip SO much.
    Every single time I try to drive somewhere and hit a bump, every single time, the Mako somehow lands facing the opposite direction that I want to drive.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Every single time I try to drive somewhere and hit a bump, every single time, the Mako somehow lands facing the opposite direction that I want to drive.
    Ah good times...
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-07 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Re-packaging and charging Multiplayer weapons for Single player?

Didn't see that coming.
    Last edited by mmoc8a29730aed; 2012-08-07 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post

Didn't see that coming.
    My question is why anybody would buy that junk. For 2 bucks, I'd rather have a shitty cheeseburger from mcdonalds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    My question is why anybody would buy that junk. For 2 bucks, I'd rather have a shitty cheeseburger from mcdonalds.
    Too many.

Far, far, too many.

I'll get it when Leviathan releases. BioWare deserves my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Hell, I'd love to throw $2 at them to get those weapons in Single Player. The Reegar Carbine alone would be enough for me to buy it. XD

I already had the Indra in single player but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably get it when leviathan comes out yea. Add a little bit of extra sugar to the experience.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post

Didn't see that coming.
    Its nothing new. Taking from multiplayer is new but Mass Effect 2 had weapons packs that took re-released special items. Also you are getting two new guns that aren't from multiplayer and a limited promotion weapon.

Blood Pack Punisher SMG: Submachine gun with a secondary barrel that fires armor-piercing rounds.

The Punisher features a secondary barrel that fires one armor-piercing round per main-barrel burst. It was developed by Blood Pack gunsmiths who found that their vorcha recruits frequently forgot to optimize ammo loads in the heat of combat. This configuration makes the process automatic and highly effective at penetrating armor.

Adas Anti-Synthetic Assault Rifle: Electrical weapon that's effective against shields and synthetic targets.

Named in memory of the quarians killed in the Morning War on the planet Adas, this weapon's electrical attack has been optimized for medium- to long-range firefights. Alliance marines take issue with calling it a "rifle" since, technically, it has no rifling in its barrel. The quarians shrug this off, as quarian weapon terminology rarely translates flawlessly into human languages.

Those are the two new ones, and the Indra is the "limited" promotional weapon that was previously only open to PC users who went to Alienwares page to claim a code around the time the game launched.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Those are the two new ones, and the Indra is the "limited" promotional weapon that was previously only open to PC users who went to Alienwares page to claim a code around the time the game launched.
    Yep that's what I did. Think I actually posted the link to it in this thread way back when too when someone asked how to get it.

So, a ranged Reegar? I'm definitely getting this pack.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably buy it with Leviathan as well.

Deleted
    Do they have plan to recycle new multiplayer map into extra N7 single player mission? not that the multiplayer map based missions were particulary interesting but that would still be extra content