Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Well if you support FemShep then you are already quite vimsy and easily amused...
    Or I, you know, genuinely think Jennifer Hale is a better VA than Mark Meer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Or I, you know, genuinely think Jennifer Hale is a better VA than Mark Meer.
    In one definitely. In two they were about equal. In three she tried too much "tough girl" act and it just came across as forced. Her VO during the finale (post-Harbringer) was dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    In one definitely. In two they were about equal. In three she tried too much "tough girl" act and it just came across as forced. Her VO during the finale (post-Harbringer) was dreadful.
    I loved her throughout, and hate BroShep in 1 and 2, can tolerate him in 3. To each their own, I guess. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    I didn't have a problem with her in 3.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I didn't have a problem with her in 3.
    And i didnt have a problem with BroShep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    And i didnt have a problem with BroShep.
    Probably not.

Honestly, I think Mark Meer is a good voice actor. He's just as talented. I just prefer Jennifer Hale.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    This discussion about BroShep vs FemShep is useless, true ME fan play both !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    This discussion about BroShep vs FemShep is useless, true ME fan play both !
    I did. That's how I know who my preference is.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Please do explain how that was a personal attack? Actually, wait…
    Moontalon & Orissa, did you actually see that as somehow offensive? Really?
    I actually laughed.
    Putin khuliyo

Moderation is not a topic for public discussion. Any issues with moderations can be address via PM to Sunshine.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/12/fa...game-surfaces/

Though it doesn't seem playable yet, as the forum thread linked to in the article states that a demo will be out soon. Still interesting even if none of it is official and the author apparently will even have Jack voiced by someone that already does the voice of Jack for fan-made audio books.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/12/fa...game-surfaces/

Though it doesn't seem playable yet, as the forum thread linked to in the article states that a demo will be out soon. Still interesting even if none of it is official and the author apparently will even have Jack voiced by someone that already does the voice of Jack for fan-made audio books.
    Wow that looks interesting. I hope it'll actually come out to the public because I'd love to play it. :O

Deleted
    I recently bought mass effect 3 for pc after I had been playing it on xbox, but I can't seem to play online. The last five games I have played have not been finished because I lost connection to the game, and it wasn't my internet that died. Is the servers much worse on pc or what's going on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwoop View Post
    I recently bought mass effect 3 for pc after I had been playing it on xbox, but I can't seem to play online. The last five games I have played have not been finished because I lost connection to the game, and it wasn't my internet that died. Is the servers much worse on pc or what's going on?
    I haven't played MP recently, bu when I did, I didn't have connection issues (I play on PC, I don't own a console) Occasionally I'd have it hang while looking for a game, but then usually if I just hit cancel and tried again, it'd find a game on the second try. I only DC'ed once in the middle of a match.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Hmm, guess I'm very unlucky then, but I really don't want to go back to xbox just to play multiplayer. The gameplay is so much better on pc than on a console imo. I'm gonna try to join another match now and see if I've just been unlucky before.

10+ Year Old Account
    That fan made game looks pretty sweet. Harkens back to the days of Day of the Tentacle and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Good old Lucas Arts adventure games.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/14/o...ympus-success/

Apparently it was a success which is surprising given we were only like 33% for each difficulty halfway through the event. They also indicate that that is something "special" in the packs for us. And if the "lore" is any indication it could mean Leviathan is coming before the next event. But it could just be nothing.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They also indicate that that is something "special" in the packs for us.
    I'm gonna assume they mean commendation packs because there was nothing but junk in my victory pack. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone recently had problems with the story and also sometimes having the wrong characters? Mind you I am on the xbox, but sometimes when I load up multiplayer and go to the store it turns up empty after the "Checking for outstanding purchases" and then when I go to the character screen I have several characters I didnt previously own and are missing some that I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Has anyone recently had problems with the story and also sometimes having the wrong characters? Mind you I am on the xbox, but sometimes when I load up multiplayer and go to the store it turns up empty after the "Checking for outstanding purchases" and then when I go to the character screen I have several characters I didnt previously own and are missing some that I did.
    Not that I've noticed, but I have been having problems with purchasing packs. Every time I would purchase one I would have to exit the game and start it up again to get it to actually redeem the pack. I'm on PC, though.