10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and Dominate is a shitload of fun. Yeah, Mr. Centurion, you're on my side now.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Oh and Dominate is a shitload of fun. Yeah, Mr. Centurion, you're on my side now.
    Its okay, still not the best for certain combinations. It suffers from the same problems as hack, stupid AI. If you dominate a nemesis it will often just sit there in cover rather then trying to snipe enemies. A lot of time they still use cover which wastes a lot of it. The only good thing is using it on phantoms, as when they don't just sit there they can actually execute stuff. I'm pretty sure I just had a phantom execute Kai Leng.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Please keep spoiler-ish stuff relating to Leviathan in spoiler tags for the next few days guys. I'm sure I'm not the only one reading this thread who hasn't gotten around to playing it yet.

On a different note, also got a level 4 consumable from the victory pack so maybe that was intentional? Haven't gotten the other reward pack yet, but that's just going to contain a Medigel upgrade if I'm not mistaken.

Deleted
    So regarding the starchild revelations, does it affect the starchild dialogue if you complete leviathan?

And...
    Leviathans will come out of hiding in the destroy ending because the reapers are gone, most likely to try to seize control of the galaxy once again. They will also give us a possible antagonist to justify controlling the reapers in controll ending. And what happens to the leviathans if we choose synthesis ending? Oh mother of..

I do find a sequel to ME3 possible with this DLC.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-29 at 11:02 AM.

Deleted
    Dominate is awesome if used on Brutes/Phantoms, not encountered any banshees yet on my adept so don't know if/how long/badness of the AI for them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Dominate is awesome if used on Brutes/Phantoms, not encountered any banshees yet on my adept so don't know if/how long/badness of the AI for them
    Shame we dont have it in MP.

Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-29 at 12:27 PM.

Anyone else notice the interaction of the Space Hamster and the new bedroom ornament?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Its okay, still not the best for certain combinations. It suffers from the same problems as hack, stupid AI. If you dominate a nemesis it will often just sit there in cover rather then trying to snipe enemies. A lot of time they still use cover which wastes a lot of it. The only good thing is using it on phantoms, as when they don't just sit there they can actually execute stuff. I'm pretty sure I just had a phantom execute Kai Leng.
    Heh, I never said it was the best, just that it was fun. Besides, in the regular Singleplayer I'm not even at Tunchanka yet, so no phantoms to mind control yet.

Oooh. N7 Hurricane from commendation pack.

Oh and, I noticed that since I did Leviathan before even doing the diplomacy meeting, that you get reaper types that technically haven't been introduced to the game yet, like Banshees and Ravagers. Just going to make Shepard's surprise a little weird doing Grunt's mission.

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 08:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post
    Anyone else notice the interaction of the Space Hamster and the new bedroom ornament?
    Unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing anything new in the cabin.

The Space Hamster also has that animation in ME2.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-29 at 12:53 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Oh and, I noticed that since I did Leviathan before even doing the diplomacy meeting, that you get reaper types that technically haven't been introduced to the game yet, like Banshees and Ravagers. Just going to make Shepard's surprise a little weird doing Grunt's mission.
    Well, I guess it does make it easier to estimate where the DLC fits in the timeline of the game if you're interested in keeping the flow of events realistic.

Deleted

Unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing anything new in the cabin.

The Space Hamster also has that animation in ME2.
    Hamster peaks out

Husk head turns to hamster and screams at it

Hamster hauls ass back into box

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Hamster peaks out

Husk head turns to hamster and screams at it

Hamster hauls ass back into box
    Hmm, weird, I didn't get the husk head in my bunk.

Not sure I'd want that thing staring at me while I try to go to sleep . . . or bone an alien.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Hmm, weird, I didn't get the husk head in my bunk.

Not sure I'd want that thing staring at me while I try to go to sleep . . . or bone an alien.
    Its ok, its in your "office" by your computer.

You get it by talking to James in the lab.
    After it bites him; he will ask if you cant take if, you know, noone claims it.
    You can then interact with the head to take it.
    James will be pleased.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-29 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Its ok, its in your "office" by your computer.

You get it by talking to James in the lab.
    After it bites him; he will ask if you cant take if, you know, noone claims it.
    You can then interact with the head to take it.
    James will be pleased.
    Damn, I missed that. Ah well, next time.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    You dissed James?
    Shame on you.

Deleted
    Sure was, the personal objective anyways.

Did everyone miss the Galaxy of Fantasy-mention from EDI? About how the Basilisk-move creates synced kills and how "players find it... "over-powered" on the forums"?

All in all, extremely enjoyable DLC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Did everyone miss the Galaxy of Fantasy-mention from EDI? About how the Basilisk-move creates synced kills and how "players find it... "over-powered" on the forums"?

All in all, extremely enjoyable DLC.
    No, i make a habit of exploring everything.
    I think that was the only time i enjoyed having EDI around.
    Well except for the humans on their knees...

And it does hint at her playing MMORPGs, possibly Legions influence.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-29 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    then why the fuck did i only got the victory pack'

fuuu
    Because a promotion from you is actually a demotion.

Deleted
    You probably will get the commendation pack later today or tomorrow. It takes some time to determine who is eligible compared to the victory pack that just gets sent to everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    You probably will get the commendation pack later today or tomorrow. It takes some time to determine who is eligible compared to the victory pack that just gets sent to everyone.
    I got both this morning.

Anyone else unable to find a game in MP?
    Putin khuliyo