Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    Does that translate as 'Definitely cast her as Liara'?
    only if Justin Bieber is cast as Wrex.
    If we are gonna ruin ME, we are gonna ruin it for good.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-09-24 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone ever wonder since the canon Shepard is a male. If any of his female lovers got knocked up?

DR CHAKWAS! TO THE DELIVERY ROOM!

I don't think I could ever get my lover pregnant. (Since my lover was KAIDAN with surprise buttsecks)

On the other hand, I just can't imagine an ME 3 female in labor. Ashley would probably push a bullet through Shep's head before he could make any stupid comments on how he is there for her, and Liara would just go freakzoid with black eyes scaring even the doctor off.

Miranda's buttcheeks would probably crush the baby before the delivery is complete. Jack, well, you seriously want her to reproduce? Really? And I think Joker would be mad if we somehow got EDI pregnant. Kasumi, while head over heels for Jacob, isn't the best mom candidate of the galaxy if she gives ok for that kinda stuff.

Samara can only have Ardat-Yakshi's. So, NO!

That kinda only leaves us with Eve, so... Go ahead and get clumsy with her I guess. Go Shep!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Samara can only have Ardat-Yakshi's. So, NO!
    That only occurs when two asari mates.
    Blue justicar sheps are A-OK!

DR CHAKWAS! TO THE DELIVERY ROOM!
    Miranda's buttcheeks would probably crush the baby before the delivery is complete.
    actualy if you read mirandas log in the lair of the shadow broker, you know that due to the altering her father made to her body, she is unable to conceive a child
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

I did read that. Just couldn't remember it. Was trying to remember all of the female cast of the crew.

What about Diana Allers? Is she a good candidate for pushing out a lil Shep?
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    I did read that. Just couldn't remember it. Was trying to remember all of the female cast of the crew.

What about Diana Allers? Is she a good candidate for pushing out a lil Shep?
    That would give us Femshep.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Hackket
    Re: Operation PATRIOT
    Confidentiality Classification: XB-PRIME
    Distribution: N7 Forces Only

Soldiers of the Milky Way –

Cerberus has been a thorn in our side since this war began. Thankfully, due to the overwhelming success of Operation PATRIOT, that pain has been greatly reduced. While it would be naïve to say that Cerberus won’t recover, it will take them time to rebuild–time we can use to focus on the Reapers.

Our teams destroyed a host of Atlas mechs, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. The drones we deployed captured Cerberus data detailing unusual Reaper movement and intelligence. Ballistic analyses and postmortem examinations conducted by Cerberus scientists confirm a new offensive strategy, and this Reaper intel will further our cause.

To the Operation PATRIOT squads: You represent the very best of your respective militaries. More than that, you represent the very best of our allied army as a whole. It is by trusting in the strengths of our allies that we will succeed. This galaxy belongs to all of us, and we will defend it together.

–Admiral Hackett

Atlas Mechs Destroyed During Operation:

X360: 322,410
    PS3: 82,465
    PC: 199,153

Total: 604,028
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-09-27 at 08:23 AM.

I SO want that on my car. lol

Deleted
    You would just get it wrong.

https://twitter.com/BioEvilChris/sta...55059786969088

And there's that combined pack coming too, which I have absolutely no time to find the link for again since I can FINALLY level in Mists. Bloody assignments...........

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP really needs a Turian race and a Spectre class.

I feel like Saren, riding on my red cloud disk lol
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    troll rogue. BAM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    https://twitter.com/BioEvilChris/sta...55059786969088

And there's that combined pack coming too, which I have absolutely no time to find the link for again since I can FINALLY level in Mists. Bloody assignments...........
    Combined pack? Perhaps a full set of N7 missions taking place in the new multi-players map they added since game release?

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Combined pack? Perhaps a full set of N7 missions taking place in the new multi-players map they added since game release?
    No, I meant the Mass Effect 1-3 pack they're releasing some time this year.

i see some1 found my car, can you give me the details of where he was so i can go pick him up?:P
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

There were quite a lot of good changes there. Even the annoying things make somewhat sense in the grand scope of things, and even the stuff that will make the games tougher, will hardly be absolutely hard to deal with. I mean, non-grabable Pyros? The pyros are a cakewalk, but that might be because I rock the Scorpion and it is an amazing Pyro destroyer.

Deleted
    I'm guessing that was specifically aimed at making FBWGG an actual challenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering the other day about Haestrom. With Leviathan, we finally got an explanation for what the "Prothean" sphere we found in ME2. But do you think there'll ever be a DLC or something that'll explain the dark energy that characters kept talking about? Will we ever find out how Haestrom's sun became unstable? Unless I missed something, all we found out was that somehow dark energy was introduced into the sun's core. No explanation how . . . or who.

It just felt like a tantalizing hint to something in the future . . . but nothing's come up.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I was wondering the other day about Haestrom. With Leviathan, we finally got an explanation for what the "Prothean" sphere we found in ME2. But do you think there'll ever be a DLC or something that'll explain the dark energy that characters kept talking about? Will we ever find out how Haestrom's sun became unstable? Unless I missed something, all we found out was that somehow dark energy was introduced into the sun's core. No explanation how . . . or who.

It just felt like a tantalizing hint to something in the future . . . but nothing's come up.
    They kinda scrapped most conclusion to any of that when Drew Karpshyn left. Supposedly was gonna be the actual reason for the Reapers.

Also kinda bummed we can't grab geth pyros over cover now.
    Last edited by Vorticough; 2012-10-02 at 02:21 PM.