Definitely gonna solo that on Bronze with my KroGuard.

^ Ditto. It'll be weird to get the pack instantly though. So used to having to wait until after the event is over. lol

Solo Bronze, Krogan Soldier or Vanguard it is then. I think we can forfeit the game after getting the medal? Doesn't say anything about extractions.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Why would you even forfeit on extraction?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Why would you even forfeit on extraction?
    Well if you forfeit after getting the medal you would still be several waves away from extraction. I did a Bronze match solo on my krogan soldier last night and I had 50 melee kills (gold medal) 3 waves in. lol

But... But the credits! Even if it's not a lot.

I'd probably finish the match just because it's fun to watch enemies go flying when I heavy melee as a krogan soldier. lol

Yeah solo bronze doesn't take too long, but still, I think they could have hit us with something more challenging than this. The most difficult part of getting the commendation pack this week is to get a Krogan card to open, or insisting on doing it with 3 more randoms.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    It's probably to test the new tracking system, didn't want to start with something harder to track than a medal.

Hey if they wanna give easy commendations, I'm all for it. :P

Yeah I guessed that they wanted an easy start. Meh, I still need many more commendation packs to get my Hurricane to respectable levels.

Deleted
    And next week,

Operation BLOODBATH (Oct. 26th – 28th)

The Volus have proven to be unreliable allies. We will be discarding them on random Reapers controlled world.

Squad Goal: Partial extraction of a team involving at least one Volus on any map on any difficulty. The non-Volus players must all extract, while the Volus players must remain behind.

Squad Goal Success: All non-Volus squad members awarded a Commendation Pack.

And the week after, we get Hanar Operatives on the field, with Hanar Sentinel and Hanar Adept cards unlocked, each of them having 100 HP and 250 Shields, and with a special sound effect assigned to them.

Each time you put a point in Fitness talent of a Hanar kit, you get to hear Edi saying "Really, commander?"

All Hanar kits deal 300% power damage. Blasto was Blasto for a reason.

Out of curiosity I tried quitting the mission as soon as I got to 50 kills. I did not get a Commendation Pack, but I did get it on match I completed after that. You get a notification icon saying the weekend challenge was completed at the Mission Successful screen. So, it appears as though you have to complete the match to get credit for the event.

Whee got the N7 Valiant out of my commendation pack. lol

Lucky bastard.

---------- Post added 2012-10-19 at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Out of curiosity I tried quitting the mission as soon as I got to 50 kills. I did not get a Commendation Pack, but I did get it on match I completed after that. You get a notification icon saying the weekend challenge was completed at the Mission Successful screen. So, it appears as though you have to complete the match to get credit for the event.

Whee got the N7 Valiant out of my commendation pack. lol
    The Valiant is amazing!

---------- Post added 2012-10-20 at 01:35 AM ----------

Crusader III. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    And the week after, we get Hanar Operatives on the field, with Hanar Sentinel and Hanar Adept cards unlocked, each of them having 100 HP and 250 Shields, and with a special sound effect assigned to them.

Each time you put a point in Fitness talent of a Hanar kit, you get to hear Edi saying "Really, commander?"

All Hanar kits deal 300% power damage. Blasto was Blasto for a reason.

Im curious to what the hanar actually has to offer in a "war" scenario. They seem to be utterly defeseless other than the fact that they got some drell living with them.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

I'm more interested to see the krogan batlemounts that we recovered from fossils, and also battle elcors
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Im curious to what the hanar actually has to offer in a "war" scenario. They seem to be utterly defeseless other than the fact that they got some drell living with them.
    "When interacting with mainstream galactic society, they rely on contra-gravitic levitation packs that use mass effect fields. Their limbs can grip tightly, but are not strong enough to lift more than a few hundred grams each. Hanar also possess the ability to secrete natural toxins. " http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Hanar#Biology

"Drell servants usually carry out hanar assassinations, as the hanar are too cumbersome out of the water to participate in a physical fight—though Zaeed Massani mentions that he was once nearly strangled by one. The drell assassin Thane also maintains that the hanar have a strong grip and possess strong natural poison. "http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Hanar#Culture

I'm not sure if they can use biotic powers but it certainly wouldn't be that far fetched. They could act as a support role using the mass effect field generators in some combat way. Or provide one with a cloak and have it strangle someone to death. A mass effect field could easily levitate or hold a person in place if it can levitate a hanar.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Oh boy, we could strangle an ATLAS to death.