Deleted
    Holy crap... just had the LAGGIEST game ever...
    Couldn't even move, host ended up with 4-5x everyone elses score combined.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    What I was saying is t hat I just ain't sure if "anime" made by americans can be considered as such.
    No it cant.
    Thats why its called "anime" and not "animation" or "cartoons."
    As it is, the director is japanese with a bunch of highly acclaimed and successful anime titles credentials.
    The influential force behind it will obviously be japanese animation, coupled with the art style, we basically got an english dubbed anime.

Deleted
    disproportional eyes?

There are many different anime styles.

Deleted
    Alot of modern day cartoons are influenced by anime, such as teen titans.
    The best way to understand anime is to watch alot..

Deleted
    Perhaps.
    Alot of anime suffers from shitty animation, and they spend alot of screentime covering it which annoys the hell out of me.
    I also noticed it in paragon lost. compare its animation to the more alive ME3 videos (such as trailer).

I would say it's anime (given its definite ties to Japan) with a style considered for the Western audience, but maybe that's just me.

Semantics aside, the animation definitely seems a bit wonky... but then I thought the same thing of Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker and that animation quickly grew on my until I now really like it. We'll see what happens with Paragon Lost, I guess. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Is this a rickroll for ME fanatics?

On the Paragon Lost bit - I'd say it's not anime. Despite being worked on by Production IG, its stylisation is very specifically Americanised. It looks like a badly animated version of Justice League Unlimited, rather than Ghost In The Shell.

...But seriously, what's up with the animation frame rate? The film moves like it's an old stop-motion animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    ...But seriously, what's up with the animation frame rate? The film moves like it's an old stop-motion animation.
    Could be they released a less-than-finished version for the sneak peak? Iunno. lol

Deleted
    I want a garrus shirt...

Gimme a Thane shirt and I'll be a happy little camper indeed.

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 11:52 PM ----------

So that just happened.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-! I hate you.

I got the Hurricane II. -.-

I haven't finished the weekend challenge yet. About two thirds of the way there. One more match should do it but I don't feel like doing it at the moment. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I haven't finished the weekend challenge yet. About two thirds of the way there. One more match should do it but I don't feel like doing it at the moment. XD
    I cant even get a game.
    I remember DOTA working like this many years ago, except it worked.

I did it in 2 Silver matches. Got my Hurricane 4, and I can now look at the pretty picture of a locked Valkyrie on my N7 HQ page.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    were you at MCM today?
    He might have been but they posted that picture on their Facebook page which is where I assumed he got it. lol

I would totally go if I was anywhere near London. XD

There's never anything cool going on in Denmark.

And weekend challenge completed. Got the Valkyrie out of my commendation pack this week.