They've always had the insta-kill, it's just much slower to trigger than the others.

I've never seen it. I have to check youtube to see the animation.

That's how rare it is I guess.

And I just had the Brawler specced for melee. Blade Armor, Fitness, Omni-Blade attachments and all that shizz.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Damn, I die all the time on my van. I go in screaming . . . and I go out screaming.
    My vanguard solos primes on gold with melee.
    But then again its a krogan with about 2000 health an shields.

Speaking of which, N7 HQ doesnt credit my actions in the challenges despite having enabled online feedback.

How the FUCK do i fix this? I missed out on valkyrie operation because of this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    My vanguard solos primes on gold with melee.
    But then again its a krogan with about 2000 health an shields.

Speaking of which, N7 HQ doesnt credit my actions in the challenges despite having enabled online feedback.

How the FUCK do i fix this? I missed out on valkyrie operation because of this shit.
    That is really strange. It should register even without feedback enabled, one of the devs mentioned in a thread about feedback last week.

I hate all insta-kill mobs in this game, it makes it way less fun to battle a brute with an awesome krogan vanguard!
    And dont even get me started on banshees. I hate them, i really do.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    I hate all insta-kill mobs in this game, it makes it way less fun to battle a brute with an awesome krogan vanguard!
    Nah, that adds to the fun.
    Its not fun if you can just steamroll everything as a Krogtank.

Nah, that adds to the fun.
    Its not fun if you can just steamroll everything as a Krogtank.
    they should add a non insta-kill mode for less points so u can crush everything and everyone!
    Lets hope they dont add more of them in the future atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, yesterday I learned the definition of magnet hands.

I was in no way in melee range of that banshee!
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    they should add a non insta-kill mode for less points so u can crush everything and everyone!
    Lets hope they dont add more of them in the future atleast.
    So a scrubmode?

Yeah! Scrubmode: Targeting VI Gear is literally effective, auto adjusts your shots so they curve to the weak spot of the enemy. (Watching bullets turn around the canopy of the Atlas to hit him in the exhaust port.)

Nova is linked to the "WTF BOOM!" video on youtube, with sound effect play every time you press the key.

Even Raptor can do 1 shot 1 kill headshots, and since you can't miss a headshot, it is the best damn sniper ever!

Destroyers no longer run out of ammo. They don't need to change clips either. Demolishers get a built in "Used to be a baseball player" gear, doubling the range of thrown grenades. (You can target enemies from miles away ofcourse.)

Specially skilled players can spawn in a Mako or Hammerhead, so that the team wouldn't suffer.

Any enemy smaller than a Krogan shivers in its presence, even Geth which shouldn't be affected by fear.

Drells can dodge while standing still. Asari gets larger breasts. N7 Classes removes your name tag and replaces it with "Badass". Human characters sob in vain.

Every day is an event day in which you need to gather about 4k points off from a selected enemy per day.

In order to make sure there are no sync kills, phantoms spawn without their swords, banshees are amputees, brutes and scions no longer have their right arm. Praetorians are legless and beakless, and Atlas mechs are spawned with faulty softwares, making their controller display falter with BSOD or RROD, forcing them to be stunned for 4 seconds every 5 seconds. BSOD or RROD depends on the controlling Cerberus operative's gaming preferences.
    Last edited by Scorage; 2012-11-02 at 02:55 PM.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Not sure if joking, or genuine wow casual.

So a scrubmode?
    more like FUNMODE!

seriously though, they should atleast make it so they have to actually face you to pick you up. That way smart play and clever tactics can still beat them in melee

Deleted
    more like FUNMODE!

seriously though, they should atleast make it so they have to actually face you to pick you up. That way smart play and clever tactics can still beat them in melee
    Is moving hard now?

Deleted
    Shame that they didnt take this opportunity to fix ME1/2s graphics.

ME1 still looks awkward and Shep can be put in very awkward bodybreaking positions in cover.

Considering the upgrades they've made to their internal systems over the past 6 years, it'd probably take quite a while to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome trailer, not as good as that fan made trilogy trailer, but still awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Considering the upgrades they've made to their internal systems over the past 6 years, it'd probably take quite a while to do that.
    I buy a copy of it.
    And being able to choose where on a planet to land, goddamn those explorations takes up way more time than needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Specially skilled players can spawn in a Mako or Hammerhead, so that the team wouldn't suffer.
    Actually . . . they should make a map with vehicle combat. Bring back the finickiness of the Mako and the tissue paper armor of the Hammerhead!
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Threw this together today. I'd vote for them before voting for either Obama or Romney. Link goes to original size without compression artifacts.
    Hey that's pretty good. You've got real talent.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.