Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Actually . . . they should make a map with vehicle combat. Bring back the finickiness of the Mako and the tissue paper armor of the Hammerhead!
    Entire team bouncing around in a couple of refridgerators on rollerskates.
    Yes please.
    Tactical bombardment from groundlevel.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-03 at 10:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just finished the Mass Effect Trilogy. I really enjoyed it. I have never been so engaged into a story of a universe since Warcraft. Does leave you wanting more though... I heard they will do a new Mass Effect game but based off of different characters?

Yep. Only thing we know is that they're in the very early stages of a Mass Effect (4?) game and that Shepard won't be featured.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I heard they will do a new Mass Effect game but based off of different characters?
    Yes for the most part. The story of Shepard is done. Any new game might see some appearances by characters from ME 1-3 but I think the safe bet is that it will take place in the past or future of the current ME games. Otherwise you run into a bunch of difficulties with the timeline. It is possible though that we will see different parts of the story of ME 1-3.

We could play as Cerberus or a generic Commando and have non Shepard/Reaper adventures.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I really wish they had done the Mass Effect mmo instead of SWTOR : (

---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Yes for the most part. The story of Shepard is done. Any new game might see some appearances by characters from ME 1-3 but I think the safe bet is that it will take place in the past or future of the current ME games. Otherwise you run into a bunch of difficulties with the timeline. It is possible though that we will see different parts of the story of ME 1-3.

We could play as Cerberus or a generic Commando and have non Shepard/Reaper adventures.
    It seems to me like the past is a very strong possibility. You would have a really compelling story with the first contact between the humans and turian that has plenty of conflict to get yer war on. There's also the rachni wars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Yep. Only thing we know is that they're in the very early stages of a Mass Effect (4?) game and that Shepard won't be featured.
    Wrong. He wont be the playable character, but he might make a cameo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    It seems to me like the past is a very strong possibility. You would have a really compelling story with the first contact between the humans and turian that has plenty of conflict to get yer war on. There's also the rachni wars.
    I still think it would be farther back then this cycle. The problem with doing stories in this cycle is you either have to create each game as a stand alone story, create some time traveling effect, or have multiple games in the same story arc. While Bioware can easily create a new story this cycle they run into the problem of having to keep the ME 1-3 Lore intact.

Of course they can just throw it out the window and ignore anything that happens in the future that isn't explained, mentioned, or available in ME 1-3. But that would cheapen the over all story in my opinion. The could make it more like a Chronicles of the Citadel where we play pieces of history like Assassins Creed with some subtle connection between them all.

But if I'm going to be playing more Mass Effect I want another multi game story that plays out with choices being reflected and connected to each game in that series.

---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Wrong. He wont be the playable character, but he might make a cameo.
    "There is one thing we are absolutely sure of – there will be no more Shepard, and the trilogy is over." http://www.vg247.com/2012/10/19/mass...ard-2-bioware/

So it sounds like he likely won't even make a Cameo. The following also reinforces it a little and shows that their current thinking might be a non-shepard era story/character.

“We don’t want to make ‘Shepard 2′ or Mass Effect 4 with like, ‘Oh, there’s no more Shepard, but you’re a soldier in the universe’,” Conominas added. “So, this will be a very different context for sure. Nothing has been decided on the rest.”
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

For mass effect 4 i would really like to work for my status

When playing shepard we start as veteran and is allready suggested to become a spectre.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be Javiks story for all we know.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I'm not sure if this the appropriate place for this, but it seems to be.

I just finished Mass Effect 3 and it left me feeling really sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyman64 View Post
    I'm not sure if this the appropriate place for this, but it seems to be.

I just finished Mass Effect 3 and it left me feeling really sad.
    That's why you play it again to get to the happy parts again to offset the sadness.

Deleted
    Heres to making ME4 after reaper saga with leviathans as the new baddies, and another galaxy joins the fray.
    Wasnt enough horror in ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    That's why you play it again to get to the happy parts again to offset the sadness.
    I tried playing it again, but I couldn't not think about the sad parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyman64 View Post
    I tried playing it again, but I couldn't not think about the sad parts.
    Hey I get it. I bawled like a baby when I played through ME3. I still do, though not as much. Still love playing the games, though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if we could select our character race in ME4, since M3 MP is a great playground for them.
    That'd be awesome. Get all DAO up in this piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Not ALL DAO, since they are starting to avoid big ass epic storys and focusing in smaller stuff, just like DA2.
    Way to be too literal. :P

Halloween Challenge: Done.
    Weekend Challenge: Done.

It's been way too long since I've played Human Vanguard. Damn, they can zip around the place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Halloween Challenge: Done.
    Weekend Challenge: Done.

It's been way too long since I've played Human Vanguard. Damn, they can zip around the place.
    Krogan with Reegar.
    Charge kills build up rage somehow.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpQQ7...feature=fvwrel

Thats what happens when Reapers assimilate a Hanar. And you shouldn't consider the ME3 endings bad you could have had the War of the Worlds endings and the Reapers died off from not having ANTIBIOTICS!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpQQ7...feature=fvwrel

Thats what happens when Reapers assimilate a Hanar. And you shouldn't consider the ME3 endings bad you could have had the War of the Worlds endings and the Reapers died off from not having ANTIBIOTICS!!!!
    Or the aliens from signs who were such an advanced race they came to a planet where their weakness covers 3/4 of the planet :P