Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    What about that special N7 day? Any news on what content to expect in game?
    Probably news on Omega content, various fan-stuff on forums, and probably an ingame event.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 10:19 AM ----------

https://twitter.com/TullyAckland/sta...05288434802688

Deleted
    I didnt get any special pack :/

Perhaps it isn't active yet. Damn yanks! (though I actually believe most of them are in fact Canadian)

Deleted
    ultra rare, hmmmm that mean an unique one time weapon? or one of the existing ultra rare weapon?

Dammit I'm so curious! Waiting for a few more hours before trying my luck with Login again.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Fo shame that N7 Fury Annihilation Field isnt a passive like Barrier/sentinel shield.
    That would be damn nice.

It's a bit annoying, but luckily the duration is quite long. It's generally an awesome kit.

Deleted
    No kidding. Chaining explosions with dark channel was fun, and annihil does good damage and drains shields aswell as lasting after you fall so that bastard so took you down follows you to hell.

Deleted
    Prefer the Asari Sentinel over the Fury tbh.
    The tech armour makes it much easier to stay close to chain detonate the Field using Warp.
    Would be nice to have the teleport dodge though

Deleted
    I dont have the valkyrie im afraid.
    Which annoys me to no end because i am a fan of norse mythology.

Haven't had luck unlocking it either.

Wonder if today's ultra-rare can contain the Volus kits.

10+ Year Old Account
    shit was it really 5 years ago? I put down WoW for mass effect at one point. I did EVERYTHING I possible could in that game. Every nook and cranny of every planet. Every quest, every outcome. Anyone still remember the commerical?

Many decisions lie ahead. None of them easy.

Cheesiest shit ever but god damn it sold me so hard. Happy N7 day to everybody out there.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Every decision was easy.
    Its basically "shout loudly enough and everything works out fine".

Even Virmire was easy.
    Kaidan - tormented by constant pains in his head.
    Ashley - tits. actually having a family. (almost didnt make up for being religious)

It would be cruel not to give Kaidan a glorious death with the lizardpeople.

Reminds me of the ME3 playthrough where i had Ashley, Tali and Liara romanced at once.
    A minefield if i ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

My first Black Widow from the pack. I approve this N7 day!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

I would just like to give some extra info.

You do not have to be alive or inside the extraction area for this to count but you need atleast 1 of your team members to complete the extraction.

Dont forget to get ur package from the store after u have completed the challenge.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Indra today. Fun weapon. I still suck at MP lol.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    I would just like to give some extra info.

You do not have to be alive or inside the extraction area for this to count but you need atleast 1 of your team members to complete the extraction.

Dont forget to get ur package from the store after u have completed the challenge.
    Huh? What package? There was a package they gave us all as a loyalty gift for logging in on N7 Day, but I didn't get a package after I finished the challenge.
    Putin khuliyo

Javelin! At last!

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 11:16 PM ----------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nov 7, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy N7 day!

Everyone who logs in is awarded an N7 Loyalty pack. Must be collected today!

New N7 challenge available for a limited time

Geth Trooper Soldier kit now available as a new Rare card

New hazard maps available this week are Firebase Reactor and Firebase Giant

Challenges
    - New N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle challenge under Assault Rifle Mastery (140,000 point requirement)
    - New M-55 Argus Assault Rifle challenge under Assault Rifle Mastery (140,000 point requirement)
    - New AT-12 Raider Shotgun challenge under Shotgun Mastery (140,000 point requirement)
    - New Collector Sniper Rifle challenge under Sniper Rifle Mastery (140,000 point requirement)
    - New Collector SMG challenge under SMG Mastery (140,000 point requirement)
    - New Smash challenge under Biotic Mastery (50,000 point requirement)
    - New Biotic Orbs challenge under Biotic Mastery (50,000 point requirement)
    - New Barrier challenge under Biotic Mastery (50,000 point requirement)

- Point reward for completing Solo Mastery decreased from 300 to 100
    - Point reward for completing Biotic Mastery decreased from 300 to 140
    - Point reward for completing Tech Mastery decreased from 300 to 140
    - Point reward for completing Squad Elite increased from 130 to 200
    - Point reward for completing Resurgence Mastery increased from 130 to 170
    - Point reward for completing Rebellion Mastery increased from 130 to 170
    - Point reward for completing Earth Mastery increased from 130 to 170
    - Point reward for completing Commando Mastery increased from 160 to 200
    - Point reward for completing Machine Mastery increased from 140 to 170
    - Point reward for completing Outsider Mastery increased from 130 to 170
    - Point reward for completing Shotgun, Assault Rifle, or Sniper Rifle Mastery increased from 140 to 175
    - Point reward for completing Pistol Mastery increased from 130 to 155
    - Point reward for completing Combat Mastery increased from 170 to 255
    - Point reward for completing Cerberus Mastery increased from 220 to 250
    - Point reward for completing Reaper Mastery increased from 200 to 250
    - Point reward for completing Geth Mastery increased from 200 to 250
    - Point reward for completing Collector Mastery increased from 200 to 250

- Fixed a bug where the Arc Grenade challenge for Male Quarian kits was not working
    - Fixed a bug with the Survival Medal challenge not completing, details here

- Title for completing the Halloween Challenge changed from "Halloween Challenge" to "Hallowed Hero"

Batarian Brawler
    - Now moves at the same speed as other Batarians when carrying objectives

Cerberus Wave Data
    - (Bronze) Wave 6, 7, 9: Maximum number of Dragoons per wave capped at 2 (there was no cap before)

- (Silver) Wave 4, 8, 9: Maximum number of Dragoons per wave capped at 5 (there was no cap before)
    - (Silver) Wave 5: Maximum number of Dragoons per wave capped at 3 (there was no cap before)

- (Gold) Wave 4: Removed 1 Dragoon and added 1 Centurion
    - (Gold) Wave 7: Removed 1 Dragoon and added 1 Engineer
    - (Gold) Wave 3: Maximum number of Dragoons per wave capped at 3 (there was no cap before)
    - (Gold) Wave 4, 6, 7: Maximum number of Dragoons per wave capped at 6 (there was no cap before)

Collector Wave Data
    - (Gold) Wave 3, 5, 9: Maximum number of Praetorians per wave capped at 3 (there was no cap before)
    - (Gold) Wave 6, 8, 10: Maximum number of Praetorians per wave capped at 6 (there was no cap before)

Deleted
    Dear morons.
    Please stop queuing for gold.
    Ty.
    Joined 3 games in a row that failed on wave 3 because people were just running around stupidly.

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...77717975126016

"I'm back, fuckers" Aria, #ME3 Omega.