Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    The wave after that was a zone-upload one...
    I would get in the zone for a good 20-30 seconds then warp halfway across the map, the game would even count the upload time.
    Was invincible though lol, would just get back up whenever I randomly fell down
    Its funny when u run halfway across the map and then a banshee picks you up right where u started running from :P
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

These were odd few days. In my attempt to get my Quarian Soldier to max out, I've opened three Psp's. I only got 1 rank of Quarian Soldier, that just unlocked him.

And 3 ranks of Harrier.

I won't be offended from a large variety of curse words at this point.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

At least you have the Harrier. -.-

i was lucky enough to get into a gold lobby with some 12k+ n7 rating people. Needless to say we had some great couple of gold matches that felt like bronze!

Deleted
    N7 Slayer have to the best most fun i ever had in MP3.
    Teleporting all over the map, oneshotting enemies on gold like a psychopatic bitch.

Hey Phantoms:
    HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-12-10 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    N7 Slayer have to the best most fun i ever had in MP3.
    Teleporting all over the map, oneshotting enemies on gold like a psychopatic bitch.

Hey Phantoms:
    HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!?
    What build are you using? i never liked playing vanguards in gold cuz they seem too weak there :P

Deleted
    So... their reasoning behind it being Leviathan and not Protheans is that a spear is mentioned...
    And I though no more straws could be grasped.
    The spheres are also made of metal (not strange ethereal shit), shrink down and didn't turn people into crazies.
    Seeing how there's a Prothean research station on Mars, it seems more likely than Leviathan doing... what exactly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    What build are you using? i never liked playing vanguards in gold cuz they seem too weak there :P
    For my juggernaut?
    I went with triple charge just so i can solofist geth primes.
    http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...ernautShield5/
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-12-10 at 04:53 PM.

For my juggernaut?
    I went with triple charge just so i can solofist geth primes.
    http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...ernautShield5/
    i meant ur N7 slayer

Unless u meant N7 shadow, im intrested in a good melee build with her aswell. People say she has the highest melee damage in the game with shadow strike but i could not even oneshot a centurion.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    i meant ur N7 slayer

Unless u meant N7 shadow, im intrested in a good melee build with her aswell. People say she has the highest melee damage in the game with shadow strike but i could not even oneshot a centurion.
    That entirely depends on difficulty level (due to Shield Gate stopping a percentage of your damage, a higher percent the higher the difficulty level, once you deplete the Centurion Shields in one strike).

The Shadow is very straight forward. Go for melee damage and power damage and she decimate targets (Shadow Strike benefits from both melee damage buffs and power damage buffs). Juggernaut shield is a great Gear to use on her, then you use Bonus Power tactical cloak (with duration) to get off two Shadow Strikes per Tactical Cloak.

It usually is enough to do heavy damage, but Shield gate might be a tad frustrating. :P

Deleted
    Shadow is the quarian biotic isnt it, and Slayer is the phantom.

With the right build, you can oneshot marauders/centurions/engineers/geth hunters with the shadow strike.
    I keep dying because the temptation to pick off an alone enemy is overwhelming, and then it turns out he wasnt alone after all..

15+ Year Old Account
    Shadow is the quarian biotic isnt it, and Slayer is the phantom.
    http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mas...ow_Infiltrator

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mas...layer_Vanguard

There are no Quarian Biotics. Both Slayer and Shadow could be considered a phantom since both are that style of kit and both have Monomolecular Blades as a trait. The volus adept is the closest kit to what a Quarian Biotic would be (since the volus adept has shield boost). We've yet to see the Volus Vanguard or the Batarian Adept though so maybe they will have a more "tech" oriented biotic kit.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-12-10 at 09:24 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    I thought i told you to stop replying to my posts.

And no, me mixing up the class names is not an open invitation.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-12-10 at 09:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought i told you to stop replying to my posts.

And no, me mixing up the class names is not an open invitation.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

You can solve the problem yourself instead of demanding others do it for you.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

You can solve the problem yourself instead of demanding others do it for you.
    There is a difference.
    Yet again you fail to see it.
    You are simply not worthy of engaging in discussion, so i told you to stop replying to my posts and fuck off.
    Obviously its too difficult to understand for you.

<Mod edit: Play nice, either report or ignore posts>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-12-11 at 12:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is a difference.
    Yet again you fail to see it.
    You are simply not worthy of engaging in discussion, so i told you to stop replying to my posts and fuck off.
    Obviously its too difficult to understand for you.
    If you don't like seeing his replies, ignore him. It's why the forums have that functionality
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    If you don't like seeing his replies, ignore him. It's why the forums have that functionality
    Wont stop him from using my posts for whatever he desires, which is my problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're posting on the forum. The inherent idea of posting in a public place is allowing anyone on the internet to read / see / quote your posts. That's fine that you don't want him to read your posts, but the practical idea that you want to limit him from responding to them at all is not realistic in any way or shape
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right