Deleted
    Not sure 7.5% more base weapon damage is worth it for the Quarian Defender...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Why not? For all we know the Leviathans could have been hiding on earth during that time period. They clearly can travel through space otherwise you know the Reapers would have just destroyed the one planet they can't move from during the first few cycles. The actual DLC had us visiting remote planets or barely inhabited planets. We also have examples of cave paintings from an unknown primitive culture (though I suppose they didn't have to be primitive but it is implied).

Why would the consort have the "key" to unlocking a vision about humanities past for a relic on a planet no where near Earth (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Eletania). It should also be noted that it is one of the things imported from a ME1 save game though it doesn't seem to have an effect on me2 or me3. It could be the levithans, or it could just be what it says and be the Protheans.

There are only two sphere type of devices known to be prothean. This one and the one from the firewalker DLC that adds it to the Normandy. Maybe it was protheans Leviathan controlled? Maybe it was technology the protheans stole from leviathan servants. It really is a mystery that isn't explained by the game. Or it could just be an Easter egg referencing 2001 a space odyssey.
    Well the Leviathans hiding on Earth during the Prothean cycle kinda makes sense if I think about it twice. You know those "sea monsters" were always a big part of stories and legends of humanity and maybe those sea monsters were Leviathans. Maybe they were hiding on Earth during the prothean cycle and either observed or used the humans of that time. One thing is for sure: The Protheans were observing humanity and built the Mars archives.

The vision you see in ME1 (consort) sounds pretty reliable to be honest. We know that the Protheans observed and guided the Asari through Athame who in turn was a Prothean disguised as God. Maybe they were doing some sort of thing with Humanity too? Maybe not guided and changed like the Asari (DNA and stuff) but at least observed.

We also don´t know how many Leviathans there actually are left as we only see 3 of them on an unknown planet. Maybe there are dozens of them hiding throughout the galaxy or those 3 are really the only left.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm slowly working my way to gold. I tried it once thinking "It couldn't be that bad" wiping 10 minutes later on wave 4.... one of these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    I'm slowly working my way to gold. I tried it once thinking "It couldn't be that bad" wiping 10 minutes later on wave 4.... one of these days...
    If you find gold to be very hard. Try going with a class you feel comftable with(someone with dodge ability is nice). Make sure its level 20 and go with the strongest weapons you have. Having an ammo power equipped helps alot aswell.

Once you got the "feel" for it you can try going with lower than level 20.
    Feel free to add me on origin if you want do to some gold.
    Origin name: RoboDragonSlayer
    Last edited by RoboA; 2012-12-12 at 05:34 PM.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    TOO LAWNG! Well hopefully Dragon Age 3: Inquisition will help keep me entertained for part of that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    TOO LAWNG! Well hopefully Dragon Age 3: Inquisition will help keep me entertained for part of that. lol
    I honestly think a cryo-stasis business would have excellent times with impatient gamers.

What if I don't wanna miss out Dragon Age 3 while in stasis for ME 4? Is there any Time Travel business that's willing to work for me?
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    What if I don't wanna miss out Dragon Age 3 while in stasis for ME 4? Is there any Time Travel business that's willing to work for me?
    They could probably thaw you out for a few days and put you on ice again.

So I'm not like chicken, that can't be frozen again once thawed? Good to know.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Wow...
    So yeah, this happened on plat.
    http://i.imgur.com/ecX9C.jpg
    Shame the guy ended up with 45k points total :|
    Black widow with scope, clip capacity and pistol amp

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Wow...
    So yeah, this happened on plat.
    http://i.imgur.com/ecX9C.jpg
    Shame the guy ended up with 45k points total :|
    Black widow with scope, clip capacity and pistol amp
    That's more impressive than the Blade Armor kill I got on a Praetorian once. O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF BW. I'll be OLD by then.
    Putin khuliyo

It's about timing I guess. If you do something to an enemy who is about to eat a rocket to the face, the kill goes to you instead of the rocket. I guess that is common knowledge and that pic doesn't include any rocket kills along with that Banshee kill though.

I also know Supply Pylons explode dealing some minor damage once recast on another location. Perhaps something similar is responsible for a scan kill.

HOW DID HE DO IT! I need the explanation dammit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooo, I can't wait that long! I'll have to deal with real life problems by then: /

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    It's about timing I guess. If you do something to an enemy who is about to eat a rocket to the face, the kill goes to you instead of the rocket. I guess that is common knowledge and that pic doesn't include any rocket kills along with that Banshee kill though.

I also know Supply Pylons explode dealing some minor damage once recast on another location. Perhaps something similar is responsible for a scan kill.

HOW DID HE DO IT! I need the explanation dammit!
    Tactical scan does kill drones, turrents, and swarmers if used on them so it might do a little bit of damage and they just got lucky. But given that a banshee was killed with flamer just before it seems likely that it was just a refresh of the tactical scan debuffs that happened the moment it died.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    WTF BW. I'll be OLD by then.
    I just clicked that link and the first thing I saw was "late 2014 to mid-2015". You know my chin literally dropped all the way down to the basement of my house after reading that.

Seriously that is just too damn long of a wait to actually leave one interested in ME. mid 2015?? We have 2013 in a few weeks ... that would be more than 2 years

At least early 2013 is safe for me in terms of new games (GTA 5 *chough* ).

Looking forward to play ME4 as an OLD man ... LAME.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-12-13 at 09:01 AM.

Deleted
    I expect a drop in game release for a while until they finally release the two new console anyway. The good thing is that we will finally see a big step up, higher res, no more 2GB limit on dlc, perhaps even HD vids instead of ultra low res vids that look worst than in game scenes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I expect a drop in game release for a while until they finally release the two new console anyway. The good thing is that we will finally see a big step up, higher res, no more 2GB limit on dlc, perhaps even HD vids instead of ultra low res vids that look worst than in game scenes.
    Yeah the 2 new consoles are expected to get released around nov 2013 and this is very realistic to be honest. It is perfect to release the new consoles for Christmas.

So yeah early 2014 will be the time where the majority of new games will be released (if this prediction holds true ).

BUT LATE 2014 - MID 2015 FOR ME4?? That is just way way way too late. Of course this article is only speculation and the game could drop in early 2014 too.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-12-13 at 09:21 AM.