I honestly doubt we'll see ME4 in early '14.

Deleted
    Heck I´d be fine with a 2013 release but that is way off I´d be more interested in what the game will be about, at what time in the ME universe it will play, if they take another human as main hero or give us an alien-hero ... Those questions are what I gladly would like to know.

Mid 2014 would be a good date for release.

Deleted
    im actually over joyed they're taking so long to do the game, we might get a finished game then and not a game like mass effect 3 where it was blatantly clear the last 3rd of the game (everything after rannoch) was just rushed to get the game out.

the most "finished" game felt like the first Mass effect and that took longer then the other 2 to get out, more of that..yes please, i can wait.

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/12/13/operation-alamo/

Operation: ALAMO (Dec 14th-16th)

Event Description: The Reapers are taking advantage of our forces being spread thin and are making a push for Menae. Alliance Intelligence predicts that the Reapers are luring us into committing large-scale defenses to the moon that they will wipe out. Our counter-strategy is to insert small, stealthy units to conduct disruptive offensives and hold the firebase during their hopefully weakened attacks.

Team Goal: Earn the “Survived 5 Waves” medal on the Firebase Condor map at any difficulty. Extraction not required.

Reward: Commendation Pack

Should be fairly easy to do. Love to bombard enemies from the perch on that map.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I want to see a little of Dragon Age 3. What I keep reading about it sounds sooooo good.
    Me to. I liked the second game not as much as the first but definetly enough to give the 3rd a whack. The dlc was actually quite good for the second IMHO some of the best BW has produced dlc wise.

Huh. That's interesting. And sketchy. Now I don't know what to believe anymore! /tableflip

What was he have alleged to have said in that interview? they took it down

Targetted release date of 2014-2015.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    What was he have alleged to have said in that interview? they took it down
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...14-to-mid-2015
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Some of that I had heard already though. Especially the part about the giant mega illusive man boss ending.

Deleted
    inb4 Dark Channel nerf lol
    Huntress/Fury forever <3

15+ Year Old Account
    That is very disturbing.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted

From FB

I saw that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see Tali has her emergency induction port.

oh come on my shep can take more drinks than tali at least...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    oh come on my shep can take more drinks than tali at least...
    Put more eggnog in the thing . . . more of the eggnog goes in.

HOLY SHIT:

That has got to be the creepiest version of that scene.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-12-13 at 11:02 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

What the actual frak O.O