Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    alright i got a question;
    just downloaded Leviathan and omega DLC's, do I have to start a new game to play through these, loading my completed save yielded nothing new to do.
    If you loaded the save prior to the assault on the Cerberus base, you should check your terminal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I actually found it the other way around. Bronze > Silver, the increase in difficulty was barely noticeable, but Silver > Gold was kinda brutal.
    I think the same. I was looking for a random bronze game a while back and I then entered a game that just ended wave 1. I thought that it was Bronze until I saw the mission overview at the end.

I was really surprised that this was silver and not bronze. Those guys that were in my team weren't that good either but it was almost as easy as bronze nonetheless.

Deleted
    Haha, made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Helps your EMS in the single player, but that's a moot point since the extended cut.

Speaking of which, this weekends challenge was ridiculously easy. Took one mission at FB Condor.

AND I got an N7 Valkyrie II!

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 05:00 PM ----------

Am I the only one getting this issue:

I suddenly can't shoot until I do a heavy melee. Click/rightclick, light melee, all won't respond until I do a heavy melee. I thought my mouse died for a moment.

Once I do the melee, I'm fine. Not sure what triggers it though.
    I get it sometimes too, REALLY sucks while playing the fury as I can't melee atall, have to spam going in & out of cover to fix it.
    Seems to happen only when being shield spammed by a Volus...

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Reapers on gold is a farmfest if you got the right classes, but i do agree that silver > gold is the biggest jump.

Platinum is easy to farm on firebase rio because of the banshee safe spot, but i feel a nerf incomming for that soon!
    I hope so... so annoying getting idiots doing that, can do fine on random/random with a decent group and no lag :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I actually found it the other way around. Bronze > Silver, the increase in difficulty was barely noticeable, but Silver > Gold was kinda brutal.
    /agree I'm so close to being prepared for gold I can almost taste it..just a few more upgrades.

Maybe I just got unlucky with my silver groups. It seemed the people would be dying a lot more on silver than the golds I would play. Could be people were more prepared for gold. Using ammo and other equipment. Haven't tried a gold match lately, but the silvers I have tried have still been leaps and bounds more difficult than bronze. Only pugging might be the problem too. /shrug who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by vom View Post
    Maybe I just got unlucky with my silver groups. It seemed the people would be dying a lot more on silver than the golds I would play. Could be people were more prepared for gold. Using ammo and other equipment. Haven't tried a gold match lately, but the silvers I have tried have still been leaps and bounds more difficult than bronze. Only pugging might be the problem too. /shrug who knows.
    I would say you've gotten unlucky. The only difference I see between Bronze and Silver is that on Silver I have to take cover a tiny bit earlier than on Bronze, and I've only pugged any match ever. I've never played with anyone I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite scenario:
    Crap I died, oh well I'll just revive myself since my team mates are in Africa, no biggie. (Banshee telelports in front of you out of no where) ohhaithar /magnet hands.

I like it when the banshee teleports in front of me, I roll away and run away. Then I see my toon getting pulled back to the banshee and I am dead despite being half way across the map from her.

Hasn't happened in some time though.
    Last edited by vom; 2012-12-17 at 10:03 PM.

Hasn't happened in some time though.

Me too; that's one of the upsides of stop playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and i thought it was only my internet that was messy... sometimes i get some weird clipping making my aim go to the skies.

Well, for the worst experience possible play VANGUARD in MP.

The Krogan Battlemaster would like a word with you.

And just for the record, I have never had any of the Vanguards glitch out on me.

Deleted
    Time to try this

That melee damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Me too; that's one of the upsides of stop playing.
    LOL

So I know I am late to the party, but I gotta say, I love the volus adept.

What is the point of living through the extraction if all the money making waves are on 3,6 and 10?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    What is the point of living through the extraction if all the money making waves are on 3,6 and 10?
    10% more credits

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Plus the extraction medal if you are going for those challenges. The ones with extracting with each kit 10 times. But if you don't care about that, the more credits.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL

So I know I am late to the party, but I gotta say, I love the volus adept.
    I just got him last night. Haven't played him yet, but when I do . . . GREAT WIND! BIOTIC GOD!
    Putin khuliyo

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...ernautShield5/

How about this melee damage?

Though I guess using Krogan or Batarian for melee purposes may be cheating compared to human.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    The Batarian heavy melee is SO slow
    The fury can actually do ALOT of damage with just their quick melee, and the heavy does AOE and can increase power dmg by 30% after a kill...

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...gholdPackage5/
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2012-12-18 at 11:22 AM.