All this talk about other games in the mass effect 3 thread makes me very confused.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    Apologies. I drove it off topic by pursuing a comment on Halo and Microsoft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    All this talk about other games in the mass effect 3 thread makes me very confused.
    Have you played Deus Ex: Human Revolutions yet?
    Marvelous game.

Blame 343 for hiring awesome voice actors.

Deleted
    ORIGIIIIN
    Let me shoot reapers

Something strange is going on with the EA servers. They should really get back to work soon.
    The games i host keeps disconnecting me at wave 9 and in other peoples games i get this weird bug where i can be damaged but i cant do any damage or reload ammo.

Just watched Paragon Lost and I must say... the ending confused the fuck out of me. Someone help me out here. I thought Vega didn't "join" the N7 program until ME3 when he spoke to Shepard about it, but at the end of the movie he's doing what appears to be an N7 mission. Was that a flash-forward to after the events of ME3? Did I understand the scene with him and Shepard in ME3 incorrectly? Trying to figure out if I just derped or if it was a plot inconsistency. x.x

According to ME3 he definitely wasn't N7 prior to the game.

I haven't watched the movie myself, but is it possible he was merely tagging along?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    According to ME3 he definitely wasn't N7 prior to the game.

I haven't watched the movie myself, but is it possible he was merely tagging along?
    Maybe but he had the N7 insignia on his armor and he had received the invitation from Hackett and Anderson before the scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Maybe but he had the N7 insignia on his armor and he had received the invitation from Hackett and Anderson before the scene.
    Well he still has the chip on his shoulder about letting all those colonists die. He could of turned it down not thinking himself worthy of it. Then Shep gave him a pep talk and got him back into the program. That is what I am thinking.

Like RL, botched the mission and was offered a promotion. His conscious could not let him take it.

Except the conversation in ME3 led me to believe that was the first invitation he had received. I don't remember him saying anything about receiving the invitation before but turning it down, just that he wasn't sure he deserved it.

Deleted
    Someone goofed.
    Likely someone who only briefed through the story needed to make it.

Except the conversation in ME3 led me to believe that was the first invitation he had received. I don't remember him saying anything about receiving the invitation before but turning it down, just that he wasn't sure he deserved it.

Yeah I definitely think they retconned it a bit or just didn't do their homework. He was definitely promoted after that mission, and it wasn't to N7 yet. That scene definitely gives the impression that this is the first invite he got.

On another note my N7 sweater came in today .
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-01-08 at 07:29 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Random/Collectors/Platinum runs!

Muahahahahahahahahahaha

I did. Love the stargate references.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Random/Collectors/Platinum runs!

Muahahahahahahahahahaha

Whyyy? the swarms ruins everything!

I wouldn't have caught that one because I haven't seen any Stargate stuff. XD

I wouldn't have caught that one because I haven't seen any Stargate stuff. XD
    Go. Watch. Now.

Start with the movie from 1994. It's really cheesy but it sets up the whole thing. Then continue with the SG-1 series.

Go. Watch. Now.

Start with the movie from 1994. It's really cheesy but it sets up the whole thing. Then continue with the SG-1 series.
    I'll see if I can work it in with all the other stuff I'm watching :P