Deleted
    Yaaay non-rio
    Volus got sniped by a phantom JUST as the game ended lol
    End of wave 9 was 7 rocket troopers and a prime... screw geth

I'm trying so hard to gear up for gold. I wouldn't go in there unless I was a level 20, but how come there are people who get into platinum games before 20? Wouldn't you want all the help you can get from levels?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I'm trying so hard to gear up for gold. I wouldn't go in there unless I was a level 20, but how come there are people who get into platinum games before 20? Wouldn't you want all the help you can get from levels?
    Think part of the reason is the free experience you get, noticed alot of people going in at 16-19 and just sitting in the few waves we managed to survive with them they get a tonne of exp for relatively no time spent doing anything.

On the subject of gearing up for gold, I didn't find I needed much of a gear upgrade, had to play it a bit safer yes, but not much in the way of upgrades. I play a Krogan Sentinel most of the time though, might be different for others, noticed I got stomped on my N7 shadow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Some kits combined with certain weapons really don't require you to be full level 20 to be effective. Sure you won't be the best and platinum should always be level 20. But I've done golds before as level 16 infiltrator and held my own. It just depends on how good you are and what kit you are playing as. A lower level with good gear upgrades can easily do better then a level 20.

If you don't feel like leaching off of others use some higher level armor, power, and ammo upgrades. Though most people don't care if you are low level in gold or below as long as you at least contribute a little bit.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Just did 18-20 in plat on Male Quarian Engy and scored second behind huntress while spamming scan

Quote Originally Posted by Conza23 View Post
    Just a question but, is there anyone that plays on the PC? Don't mind what difficulty you play on, just interested in playing with someone at some point for a couple of games. None of my friends bothered with the Mass Effect series for one reason or another, so just been running with pugs all the time.
    Add me on origin, im mostly up for playing when im online. I host gold and platinum matches and sometimes silver just to test out new stuff.
    Any of you that play on PC can add me

Origin: RoboDragonSlayer
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    rofl
    "You know you've played too much ME3 when" thread.

You go to school and constantly drop your backpack only to pick it back up again as you traverse the hallway at a steady jog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    rofl
    "You know you've played too much ME3 when" thread.

You go to school and constantly drop your backpack only to pick it back up again as you traverse the hallway at a steady jog.
    Can't run with my backpack on! Better take it off.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Hmm, Mass Effect 3 servers dropped off for an hour or so for me, anyone else get that issue? They're back up now but I didn't find any news on it.

Deleted
    So has the "no more single player DLC" been officially announced? Last time I heard they were still recording voices from Kaidan & teamates.

No official news yet, though the coming DLC may very well be the last since the team had the very last get-together for ME3 the other day.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 01:41 PM ----------

I have never played so many flawless Silver matches before... Hardly anyone is dying.

go to gold colector m8. i went to queue for random gold and ofc as always the f***in colectors decided to show up. on another note what would you guys thinki if they were to implement MP maps with those deployable covers that are run by the generators (you know the ones you usualy had when fighting cerberus in the SP campaign)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    No official news yet, though the coming DLC may very well be the last since the team had the very last get-together for ME3 the other day.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 01:41 PM ----------

I have never played so many flawless Silver matches before... Hardly anyone is dying.
    That also means, hopefully, the announcement for ME4 is coming soon.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    go to gold colector m8. i went to queue for random gold and ofc as always the f***in colectors decided to show up. on another note what would you guys thinki if they were to implement MP maps with those deployable covers that are run by the generators (you know the ones you usualy had when fighting cerberus in the SP campaign)
    Hey now, I need to survive long enough myself.

hey i went with a destroyer that has crapy survivability and i was the only one who got the medal since every1 else kept dying at the same time XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    That also means, hopefully, the announcement for ME4 is coming soon.
    Then I hope that this final DLC is gonna be amazing. Omega was good but it was kinda lame that the only thing you gained for freeing Omega was a stupid chess board and a bunch of war assets.

I was hoping that Nyreen joined our squad but she passed out like an idiot in that scene. I would like that the final DLC has a much bigger impact on the campaign and that the consequenses of the desicions matter a lot more than any other DLC thus far. Some new Squadmates would be cool too.

Ended up farming the medal on a level 9 that tried doing Silver with an Avenger.

if the last DLC included the possibility of shep surviving i think people would rejoice and pay anythin bioware put on as the price tag

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    if the last DLC included the possibility of shep surviving i think people would rejoice and pay anythin bioware put on as the price tag
    I would definately love a DLC that gives us the oportunity to have a living Shepard. I could imagine some new very hard to reach ending that requires a lot of EMS and the right descisions throughout the last DLC.

Not that realistic tho'

i would do it even if it took me a year of farming. liara is so lonely atm without her shepard