Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Sam Hulick is aside from only Clint Mansell, my favorite ME3 composer.

Clint Mansell however is my favorite for how emotional Leaving Earth was.
    I have a very strong feeling that this DLC is gonna be pretty emotional and hopefully epic. Sam Hullick really knows how to create good game music.

Damn it !! I can't wait to get to see a sneak peak or a real preview

Deleted
    I'm 100% convinced that the DLC "setting" will be giving the direction for ME4 hence the lack of infos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I'm 100% convinced that the DLC "setting" will be giving the direction for ME4 hence the lack of infos.
    I think the lack of info we are receiving is due to them hyping up Omega and the backlash they received for it. I don't believe it wil tie into ME4 because even Bioware doesn't seem to know what ME4 is going to be yet.

I kind of want a redone priority Earth with multiple missions that include war assets and ME2 squadmates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    You know every other DLC had at least some leaks or spoilers a month prior to release but this DLC has nothing !! Has o be pretty top secret so that not a single detail got leaked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    You know every other DLC had at least some leaks or spoilers a month prior to release but this DLC has nothing !! Has o be pretty top secret so that not a single detail got leaked.
    I don't recall anything being leaked about Leviathan except for the info found in the game files.

They got the leak plugged anyway. The last we heard was about the Earth DLC. Nothing whatsoever surfaced about Retaliation until we actually had the trailer to watch.

Hello everyone. I have a question.
    I remember playing the demo multiplayer of this game in 2012, enjoyed it, but didn't really think the price was right. Right now the game's price is silly 13$, and I was thinking of buying it, but here's the question. Do a lot of people still play the multiplayer? And is it hard to get into it for a newbie?
    Last edited by Nerevar; 2013-01-27 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    There are still plenty of games, dunno how hard it would be to get into now, though I still see low ranked/points people all the time when re-levelling guys in bronze

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I think the lack of info we are receiving is due to them hyping up Omega and the backlash they received for it. I don't believe it wil tie into ME4 because even Bioware doesn't seem to know what ME4 is going to be yet.
    Or it could just not be ready for any info to be released. Omega was mentioned 4 months prior to its release with various information released along the way. Some data mined, some not. We already know a lot about the next DLC just not what the story will be. It involves the music team, Joker, Kaiden, and if the hints in the files are true it involves the Citadel.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    There are still plenty of games, dunno how hard it would be to get into now, though I still see low ranked/points people all the time when re-levelling guys in bronze
    Okay, that just made up my mind completely. Thanks for the answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I don't recall anything being leaked about Leviathan except for the info found in the game files.
    Well those gamefile infos were definately more than we have now. One can hate BW all they want but at keeping DLCs a secret they are very good.Nontheless a small smeak-peak would be cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohaitharr View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a question.
    I remember playing the demo multiplayer of this game in 2012, enjoyed it, but didn't really think the price was right. Right now the game's price is silly 13$, and I was thinking of buying it, but here's the question. Do a lot of people still play the multiplayer? And is it hard to get into it for a newbie?
    The MP is pretty popular, I usually don't have issues getting a game going. It's not hard to get into either, once you play a few matches, enough to get a feel for your character and enough to have an understanding of the best ways to kill enemies, it gets easier. And once you have enough credits for new weapons, it gets a whole lot easier. There isn't too steep of a learning curve.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    The MP is pretty popular, I usually don't have issues getting a game going. It's not hard to get into either, once you play a few matches, enough to get a feel for your character and enough to have an understanding of the best ways to kill enemies, it gets easier. And once you have enough credits for new weapons, it gets a whole lot easier. There isn't too steep of a learning curve.
    i agree with this.

Just try to avoid joining gold or platinum until u unlocked some better weapons. Gold and platinum can be quite challenging when you dont have the "feel" for the class you are playing and you lack the right weapons and equipment.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Question.: I finished the game, the DLC's started showing up, I finished the DLC's.... now if I start a New Game+, do I need to finish the game once more (do the ending part) to make the save, that will allow me to import the new unlocked stuff into the New Game+ OR I just need to do a regular save game for it to work? o.o
    With the New Game+, you will have all your old unlocked weapons after Earth. This is everything, all the weapon mods and weapon levels. You will also be able to upgrade your weapons to X from V.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Question.: I finished the game, the DLC's started showing up, I finished the DLC's.... now if I start a New Game+, do I need to finish the game once more (do the ending part) to make the save, that will allow me to import the new unlocked stuff into the New Game+ OR I just need to do a regular save game for it to work? o.o
    AFAIK you have to do the final mission again for your new weapons and DLC stuff to count in the NG+. At least I read upon importing that only the save that is created upon completion of the last mission counts and nothing after that.

I could be wrong tho´

BTW: I made a grave mistake yesterday I usually only go to BSN to check the twitter-thread for BW updates or news but yesterday I was stupid enough to go to the Story-board there. WTF !! Those dudes there should really wake up and stop dreaming of a wonderland DLC.

Most guys on there currently "demand" a DLC that´s about a living Shepard in the post-destroy ending. Basically they want a mission where you have to search and rescue Shepard from the citadel. I can only face-palm at that wishes

They could also pull that off in a simple cutscene but a DLC about that?? Which enemies would we fight once everything is over? No Reapers left in destruction and Cerberus is without head and thus no thread. A mission without enemies? Super cool -.-

Those guys should really get a life and stop rage at BW because they still hate the endings !! I mean the original endings were crap but those added with the EC were actually very neat, at least I got over that long ago. How can you still create theories like the indoctrination theory ?? Those dudes are definitely strange.

Deleted
    Couldn't care less about the story atm, 3 overall was meh.
    Sure it had some emotional moments, but trying to replay it is torture.
    Just waiting to see if they butcher DA3 even more than 2 atm, not even interested in "ME4"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Couldn't care less about the story atm, 3 overall was meh.
    Sure it had some emotional moments, but trying to replay it is torture.
    Just waiting to see if they butcher DA3 even more than 2 atm, not even interested in "ME4"
    Seriously? ME3 wasn't that bad to be honest. I really don´t understand why guys hate it and think it was "meh".

I played games that were badder by a very big margin. I already have 20 saves so I enjoy it.

What is "meh" about it?? Yeah the ending isn´t that cool but the EC cleared most things up.

BTW: You don´t even know what ME4 will be about and are already not interested? It is not even in development yet.

I loved ME3's story just as much as the first two, it was just the endings that made me go meh. I'm looking forward to ME4 just as much as I was the first three ME games, and DA3 just as much as DAO and DA2 (even though DA2 ended up kinda disappointing me, I was still very excited about it and it didn't kill my love of the DA franchise).

As far as the DLC goes... I would love a "Shepard Lives" DLC but I don't expect it to happen simply because there's really no way that I can think of to actually make it work as a major DLC without feeling like it's grasping at straws. That and part of me prefers the ambiguous "breath" scene as that leaves it up to the player as to whether it was a final dying breath or it was Shepard coming to, surviving to be rescued. And I suppose it also helps those who still buy into the indoctrination theory (which I do not, and never did).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I loved ME3's story just as much as the first two, it was just the endings that made me go meh. I'm looking forward to ME4 just as much as I was the first three ME games, and DA3 just as much as DAO and DA2 (even though DA2 ended up kinda disappointing me, I was still very excited about it and it didn't kill my love of the DA franchise).

As far as the DLC goes... I would love a "Shepard Lives" DLC but I don't expect it to happen simply because there's really no way that I can think of to actually make it work as a major DLC without feeling like it's grasping at straws. That and part of me prefers the ambiguous "breath" scene as that leaves it up to the player as to whether it was a final dying breath or it was Shepard coming to, surviving to be rescued. And I suppose it also helps those who still buy into the indoctrination theory (which I do not, and never did).
    They could clear that "breath" scene with a simple cutscene but making a DLC about it would be stupid. ME DLC has always been about extra missions that you can do during the campaign and so I would be surprised if this "final" DLC is gonna alter the endings because this adds no missions or things to the game.

It´s definitely gonna be a mission like Leviathan was and nothing ending related. i don´t even know why people are grasping at straws and still think that BW would change the endings after 1 year !! Why should they?? The EC wasn't that bad after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't gone to BSN in a long time. A lot of the threads creep me out. That is without me even looking at the fan fic.

ME3 was a great game. I found every game great. Hell, during a recent play through of ME1. I found something I hadn't seen before, which was nice. Same thing happens when I play through the game in ME2.

If the final DLC were to be something truly amazing. I wish they would of stuck to their Choice and Consequences motto from the first two games. The ending has never really bothered me, two out of three endings left me with a sense of knowing what happened. Control let me know that I was the overlord of the galaxy, keeping everyone in check. Synthesis, I had brought peace to the conflict that was what the Reapers were trying to stop (order to chaos through understanding). But Destroy was always my favourite, it left the possibility of Shepard being alive along with bringing down the machines responsible for so many deaths. No matter which ending you picked of the three, you did what you came to do. Stop the cycle, once you learned of the cycles. It became more of a stop the cycle game than destroy the Reapers.

Keep in mind. I've only played KotOR and ME series. I haven't touched any of their other works.

With all that being said. I imagined the Salarians or Alliance had a plan in place that had them using FTL drives to move large amount of colonists to a new homeworld. In what was considered an unexplored system. This is interesting because both species knew about them being able to track which Mass Relays had been activated. So if they travelled without the use of Mass Relays. There is no way for them to be tracked.