Deleted
    Chakram Launcher could be fun.
    Not sure how much damage it actually does.
    People want the Venom Shotgun... which sounds like it would be broken.

Deleted
    And about all SP weapons having MP counterparts, there are Silver/Gold difficulty stats for Kai Leng, doesn't really mean much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jan 31, 2013
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

The latest patch fixes the bug where Collectors take less damage than they are supposed to from power combos.
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...143/2#15750892

Also it appears there are a few bugs that appeared with the recent patch.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../15750917&lf=8

It isn't the clearest but it looks like when the rolled all the balance changes into the patch to speed up the communication to and from the server it didn't reflect some of the changes. So some stuff is from older changes rather then the most recent, but it looks like just the Acolyte and some character unlocks.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 10:34 PM ----------

It also seems that some info about the next DLC was data mined in the patch, as I suspected might.

[spoiler]
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/15753257&lf=8
    http://www.clevernoob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2703-datamining-todays-patch-dlc-info-incoming/
    "The day of reckoning is nigh! The Reckoning Multiplayer Expansion brings six new never before seen co-op story missions to the game and new co-op gameplay modes. It provides four new maps to conquer and hazard variations of the Earth maps. It also enables reinforcement packs that offer new kits for the salarians, krogans, humans and volus. In-game reinforcement packs now include three new weapons (Chakram Launcher, Blood Pack Punisher and Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle)."

As for the CO-OP someone found references to paragon, renegade and some other values in what appeared to be multiplayer stuff. One possible theory, mind you just a theory and some one speculating and not supported by facts data mined, is that we could get to play the Final earth missions as "support" for Shepard and see it all play out from a distance as we play Multiplayer.

No matter what it does seem very interesting, and does have potential Single player and Multiplayer connections. I also heard mention of all DLC weapons having multiplayer counterparts in the files.
    [spoiler]
    WTF !!!!!!!! That reckoning DLC theory sounds so fucking awesome Seriously that part about playing the final earth mission in MP and seeing how things turn out at the "true" battle that takes place there (as Shepard´s support) sounds pretty awesome. This way they could easily satisfy those people that think that the final earth mission in SP would have been so much better if you actually saw your support fight and if you saw how they fought.

Also the new SP N7 maps sounds cool and the 4 new MP maps too. That final DLC for MP could really "end" the official MP DLC production with in a blaze of glory !!

Hopefully the last SP DLC is gonna be epic too. Oh man good times to come the next months (I would say March for SP and maybe even February for MP !!)
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-01 at 09:46 AM.

Well then, time to farm credits again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    WTF !!!!!!!! That reckoning DLC theory sounds so fucking awesome Seriously that part about playing the final earth mission in MP and seeing how things turn out at the "true" battle that takes place there (as Shepard´s support) sounds pretty awesome. This way they could easily satisfy those people that think that the final earth mission in SP would have been so much better if you actually saw your support fight and if you saw how they fought.

Also the new SP N7 maps sounds cool and the 4 new MP maps too. That final DLC for MP could really "end" the official MP DLC production with in a blaze of glory !!

Hopefully the last SP DLC is gonna be epic too. Oh man good times to come the next months (I would say March for SP and maybe even February for MP !!)
    This, so much this, i wanna see what my assets where doing whilst i was getting targeted by every fuckin reaper in the galaxy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The DLC sounds like it might actually be setting up a ME4. A year ago I might have said a ME-MMORPG, but I don't think Bioware has the confidence to ever tip their toes into those waters again.

I am curious to see how this is handled, but the DLC could very well introduce rifts that devlop between the galactic races (assuming the Reapers are completely wiped out by the canon events of the ending).

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    This, so much this, i wanna see what my assets where doing whilst i was getting targeted by every fuckin reaper in the galaxy.
    i really hope for this aswell!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    The DLC sounds like it might actually be setting up a ME4. A year ago I might have said a ME-MMORPG, but I don't think Bioware has the confidence to ever tip their toes into those waters again.

I am curious to see how this is handled, but the DLC could very well introduce rifts that devlop between the galactic races (assuming the Reapers are completely wiped out by the canon events of the ending).
    I wouldn't say "never". Just not as long as WoW is still running strong, that's for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I wouldn't say "never". Just not as long as WoW is still running strong, that's for sure.
    A ME MMO wouldn't be that wise as long as everyone compares every new MMO to WoW. Maybe in a bunch of years when WoW is no longer the absolute pinnacle of MMO s according to some people

10+ Year Old Account
    Collector weapons wouldn't be so bad if doing any action didn't interrupt the freaking reload process.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Collector weapons wouldn't be so bad if doing any action didn't interrupt the freaking reload process.
    Agreed. It's annoying as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Considering that Bioware has "failed" with SWTOR (I'm not hating btw, I'm still subbed to the game), I doubt Bioware or EA is willing to invest into this market again...especially with it being as saturated as it is. Possibly expanding in the F2P market by growing their current Multiplayer system might have potential, but it would be competing with games like Defiance or Planetside 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Don't run them down to 0

Does anyone know the reason why I can't use medi-gel in multiplayer? I already have 26 of them, but in each game it is red-out - cannot be used.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post

I can see them trying their hand at the MMO scene again, I just don't see them doing it so soon after SWTOR released, especially since they're still developing content for it and the first expansion is just around the corner.

I do want more information about what ME4 will be beyond "not Shepard" though. I'm champing at the bit for that like you wouldn't believe. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ohaitharr View Post
    Does anyone know the reason why I can't use medi-gel in multiplayer? I already have 26 of them, but in each game it is red-out - cannot be used.
    You can only use it when you're down for the count.

Valiant VIII! Theres no way I'm getting this lucky on weekend mission prizes unless Valiants are the "haha no good weapon upgrade for you this week prize."

I know! D: