Deleted
    I have taught you well, young one.

Deleted

masseffect It's that time of year again, and love is in the air! Tell us about your favorite Mass Effect romance. pic.twitter.com/o1FN5Qtg

Deleted
    Ugh im gonna be sick, im gonna report it if you dont take it down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Ugh im gonna be sick, im gonna report it if you dont take it down.
    It is not. There is nothing wrong with that image.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That´s just our grumpy Gravath His brain probably overloaded after seeing that much "love".

Nah just kidding.

Deleted
    Valentines is just a shop holiday to make consuments spend more money than they should, simply because modern love is materialistic.
    You need to buy love, you need to pay a subscription to love, and you need to buy special items to prove you love someone.
    Or rather, because of human lust. Because they lust for flesh, will they abandon reason and true feelings of love.
    A carnal desire, hidden behind a veil of emotion, sponsored by corporate greed and human foolishness and fear of rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    That´s just our grumpy Gravath His brain probably overloaded after seeing that much "love".
    I could do with love between good characters.
    You just singled out two of the worst.
    You just forgot adding Jacob as the third wheel, Battle tits and the Al-jazeera reporter.
    Ugh, its like watching a genocide or a Fox reportage, but theres nothing amusing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Your avatar betrays your personal bias.
    I demand a more... solid moderator.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-02-14 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    I could do with love between good characters.
    You just singled out two of the worst.
    You just forgot adding Jacob as the third wheel, Battle tits and the Al-jazeera reporter.
    Ugh, its like watching a genocide or a Fox reportage, but theres nothing amusing about it.

Your avatar betrays your personal bias.
    I demand a more... solid moderator.
    Hey that´s not my artwork Tell that to the guys that create ME artworks at BW.

Deleted
    You spread that filth to my mind.
    You are as guilty as those mongrels.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, so it took my a while to realize her upper arm was in fact her upper arm. I thought I was looking at bare boobies for a while. Seriously, even now, it just looks like a boob, with the roundness and shadows and everything...

Just to be sure, does your total military strength go down if you screw around? Never paid much attention to it, since I played through the game so quickly. Still, I swear I noticed my Alliance War Assets to be lower after a certain mission than before the mission.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-02-14 at 03:54 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Becasue he's renegade? having both would make him Netrual on that Reputation Bar.
    Just because you are a jerk doesn't mean you don't see the Value in having additional resources. You just won't be going there to save them. You'll be going there because they are another meat shield to use in your quest to destroy the Reapers. You bring up one of the flaws of most "bad" morality in Bioware systems. Its not about being "bad" but about limiting what a person does and labeling that as bad.

Instead of exploring the motivations and reasoning that make you bad and how that applies to all the situations. Besides Jack is queen Renegade (or rather was prior to her brain washing in ME3) so renegade Shepard would certainly go and save her. Then he'd likely want to shove her out the airlock along with all her my little pony dvd's.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 11:05 AM ----------

A timer that runs out after a set amount of missions and each additional mission causes some bad things to happen and the more missions you do the more severe those things get (dunno what this could be maybe some characters dying or other bad things)
    But that would then make it the opposite of what you feel Paragon and Renegade is. Because wouldn't it be the paragon thing to save Earth before the final countdown? And it would the Renegade thing to ignore the countdown and do whatever you want until you feel you are good and ready?

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    So paragons will save every non-esential bastard to sacrifice more in the end, while Renegade will sacrifice a few right away (including himself) to save lots in the end.
    That doesn't make much sense. Why one a person who doesn't care about anything but himself and what he wants to do care if more get killed now or later? You aren't a renegade by not doing side missions. You'd be just as much of a renegade saving Earth right away or saving Earth 10 years from the time it was invaded. Because its all about the attitude in how you approach things and not if you've done X number of side missions.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 11:11 AM ----------

Mike Gamble, are you taking notes?
    I hope not, because that is an even further limiting of the Paragon and Renegade system then now and really has nothing to do with your Attitude and how you act nice or mean towards others. Both a Paragon and a Renegade can find value in getting everyone and risking Earth, or getting no one and hoping you can save Earth.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Just because you are a jerk
    You are confused. Renegade != Jerk. Paragon != Angel.

Renegade is a guy who bends the Rules, as much as his goal requires, even up to breaking them. His goal is not automatically EVIL. He may be saving Galaxy and be a Renegade. It's a guy who will club 100 baby seals to save 1 sentient being. Efficiency is his motto. Getting things done is his principle. Lt. Rational is his Strategic Officer. He is to moral limitations as Vulcan is to emotions.

Paragon is a guy who follows the rules no matter what. Even if 1 sentient being gets to die, because clubing baby seals is animal cruelty.

Deleted
    I really don't think I will ever play a 100% Renegade playthrough just because I miss out on many Quests and since I'm a completionist I always try to get everything I can out of a game.

*EDIT* The only cool thing about playing Renegade is the Facial Change if you don't remove your scarring and smacking Khalisa been-senile-all-year-long in the Face.
    Last edited by mmocd4e764b34e; 2013-02-14 at 05:02 PM.

Operation: HEARTBREAKER (Feb 15th-17th)

Event Description: The number of Banshees on the battlefield has suddenly increased. We believe the Reapers are improving their means of creation, and we need to recover as many Banshee bodies as possible for analysis. Use cautious tactics – and try not to get your heart ripped out.

Individual Goal: Earn 20,000 points killing Banshees.

Reward: Commendation Pack

Deleted
    Looks like it will be easy to farm gold/plat this weekend with people firing missiles all over the place.

Deleted
    On what Difficulty do you start using Gear? Gold or Platinum?

Deleted
    When you feel like you need an extra boost.
    So mostly Plat.

Im gonna save up those items with +100% shields and just rampage around in Platinum with my 4k shields krogan juggernaut.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-02-14 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    The only thing on Platinum is that you encounter every boss from any of the races, right? And from what I've heard you only encounter the Boss Mobs...

Deleted
    You encounter everything but collectors all at once.
    A real shame.
    You havent known the thrill of the hunted until you have a few pyros, phantoms and banshees at your ass.
    And then all the boss goons shows up, geth primes side by side with brutes, ATLASes and banshees...
    Thats when the fun begins.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-02-14 at 06:34 PM.

^ He's wrong.

Collector's are encounterable if you join or start a match that has the Collectors as the designated enemy.

Also, you will not only get boss monsters on Platinum but you will get tons of them. There will be enough of the random mid-tier enemy sneaking in here and there, especially if the wave budget is not depleted but the budget for various boss types are emptied by killing those types.

IE: A wave might, for instance, only spawn 5 Geth Primes, and when those are all killed... no more Primes will spawn that wave. If you focus on only bosses, you will still have more of the wave to kill, but you will only face the weaker units.
    Last edited by Yuanrang; 2013-02-14 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    You get collectors if you designate them but they wont spawn if you didnt, so they arent part of the platinum assault team.
    So no, im not wrong.