i do get what gravath was trying to say though. in a game with hundreds of infinite possibilities it makes a let's play video very hard to do because you can never see all the possible outcomes of the game wich is most adequate to a game where the story is the same no matter what
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Gravath banned again. I think it is becoming sort of like a habit or "just in case" type of deal.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a problem with moderation, PM Sunshine or Bibi. Don't discuss moderation in public.

I miss Gravath already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Gravath banned again. I think it is becoming sort of like a habit or "just in case" type of deal.
    Seems more like a teacher that does not like Gravath and punishes him for every little thing that the teacher does not like to hear.

We should actually create a petition for not banning Gravath for such pathetic reasons and send it to that sunshine dude.

Maybe that helps. I like him and it hurts to see him getting bans for no real reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I started watching Battlestar Galactica on Netflix. Great show but . . . everytime Saul Tigh speaks I can't help but picture Captain Bailey. But I don't picture EDI when there are scenes with Number Six. Maybe there's too much modification to EDI's voice.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by remilia View Post
    if you have a problem with moderation, pm sunshine or bibi. Don't discuss moderation in public.
    stop banning gravath then!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So I started watching Battlestar Galactica on Netflix. Great show but . . . everytime Saul Tigh speaks I can't help but picture Captain Bailey. But I don't picture EDI when there are scenes with Number Six. Maybe there's too much modification to EDI's voice.
    Michael Hogan has a more distinctive voice. That's probably why you make more of a connection with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Been there done that...
    Feel free to be honest ~ just tell us to "suck it up" and move on with it, since nothing will be done about it.

I wonder if someone around here is just plain butthurt with Gravath and keeps reporting him for every single little crap he does or if mods are just camping this post now....
    Personally I found that bit regarding COD players to be a bit insensitive, knowing people who play it regularly that aren't ravenous idiots, but it's not something that I feel is worth reporting. Guess somebody just really likes COD?

the issue is that wee know gravath is that way and we just usualy ignore those remarks but if a mod or some1 new to thread sees it they might get butthurt over it i think
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Been there done that...
    Feel free to be honest ~ just tell us to "suck it up" and move on with it, since nothing will be done about it.

I wonder if someone around here is just plain butthurt with Gravath and keeps reporting him for every single little crap he does or if mods are just camping this post now....
    im gonna keep sending PM to sunshine and bibi until i am banned myself or they unban him!

Its so god damn lame that some butthurt mod cant leave him alone... Why do they even come to this thread anyway, they dont ever post here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    im gonna keep sending PM to sunshine and bibi until i am banned myself or they unban him! Its so god damn lame that some butthurt mod cant leave him alone... Why do they even come to this thread anyway, they dont ever post here.
    It is a forum with rules, not your own private Skype session. The only one to blame for Gravath being banned is himself because he is the only one that controls the content of his posts. Insulting other people and making threats doesn't help the matter nor does it prove your case that he is being treated unfairly. It just shows that his treatment is likely fair and they need to cull a few more bad weeds.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Once again -- if you have problems with moderation, PM me. This is not the place to discuss it.

In your PM, make sure you include links to specific examples of posts that you feel need to be looked at. I do read and look into every PM I get, but it helps to have a place to start; there's not much I can do with "lots of stuff is unfair!".

Please get back on topic now; any further posts about moderation here will be infracted. Take it to PMs.

back on topic then.

Does anyone else here feel comfortable with leveling characters by gold/platinum only? I recently started using gold to level up with after promoting characters.
    It gets you instant level 11-12 on gold and its not really that hard if you are using equipment and a good class/weapon setup.
    I have yet to try it with a biotic class though.

15+ Year Old Account
    back on topic then.

Does anyone else here feel comfortable with leveling characters by gold/platinum only? I recently started using gold to level up with after promoting characters.
    It gets you instant level 11-12 on gold and its not really that hard if you are using equipment and a good class/weapon setup.
    Gold is fine as long as you are a "good" player and use equipment to counter balance low abilities. But Plat should be only for max characters or 18-19.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    It only took 3 pages for Gravath to get banned. Must be a new record.

As for the using the gold to level up. If you know what you are doing and aren't derping your way through games. Then it should provide a little challenge to you. But is entirely doable.

back on topic then.

I've seen people rock gold with level 1s and 2s on vids but never seen any low levels do a platinum match.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's funny because I watched BSG before Mass Effect came around, so I think of Saul Tigh every time Bailey talks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is a forum with rules, not your own private Skype session. The only one to blame for Gravath being banned is himself because he is the only one that controls the content of his posts. Insulting other people and making threats doesn't help the matter nor does it prove your case that he is being treated unfairly. It just shows that his treatment is likely fair and they need to cull a few more bad weeds.
    Oh I see it is you who reports him for every little thing he says. Guess you really hate it when someone says something the holy rhorle does not approve of.

Yeah rules ... Just like anyone you argue with ends up reported yet the nice rhorle always walks out of it unscathed. I am so glad that you are so nice and give a crap about some rules on a internet forum.

If I want to call you a dick in RL no one would ban me because you know gladly I don't live in north korea and everyone can voice his own opinion. So this forum is North-Korea then

Gravath did not cal any specific person a racist gunnut so I don't get why someone should be butthurt about it.

Highly recommended that you re-visit the forum rules and refrain from discussing off-topic moderator actions in the thread. And see Sunshine's post above. And this forum isn't North Korea quite yet, though we're working on it.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-02-19 at 08:16 AM.

Guys, really, enough about Gravath and whether he should or should not have been banned. There are proper channels for it (regardless of whether or not you think they are ignored) and this is not it, nor does bickering back and forth here accomplish anything but possibly getting more people banned. Enough is enough already.