I'm not watching mainly because I don't have much of an interest in the MP anymore.

Deleted
    So let me summarize this:

4 new UR weapons (Lancer, Spitfire, Venom and I believe Blood pack punisher)

1 new UR kit (presumably the Collector adept) the rest of the kits are RARE

Talon Mercenary (Engineer that looks like Zaeed with his armor and his helmet)
    Geth Juggernaut (synch kill immune and can´t run)
    Krogan Warlord (Sentinel with Tech armor and hammer attack)
    Cabal Vanguard (like a Slayer and Fury has a teleport through walls and some poison attacks, also no BIOTIC CHARGE instead a charge that deals poison damage)
    Alliance Infiltration Unit (EDI for MP )

Spitfire is basically a Typhoon that is much heavier and slows you down unless you are a Geth Juggernaut. It has massive clip size too.

Edit: Oh and NO new Salarian kits in this DLC
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-25 at 06:55 PM.

Synch kill immune and can't run? That should be interesting. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    So rhorle what are you saying now ?
    The same as before. Nothing I said changes with the new information. I never doubted the character in the banners were being added just the banners themselves.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The Juggernauts heavy melee staggers enemies and regens his shields. Also he has some sort of portable shields that he can place on the map and they block fire (like those cover nodes cerberus has)

This kit has I think 2300 base shields or something

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 08:04 PM ----------

Also the RECKONING TRAILER !!!

If only EDI actually did shit like that unit did. lol

why not "optimus" prime :P
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    The summary hardly does any of it justice.

The Geth Juggernaut has Hex Shield (the geth shield from me 1. Stops all powers, bullets, grenades etc of both enemies and friendlies. Can still be walked through) and the most interesting factor is the the heavy melee ability which is a sync kill and is used to recharge the shields. Which when fully spec'd into shield strength is something like 3000.

The Alliance infiltration unit is a tactical cloak Shotgun class. Early predictions are it will get the claymore nerfed.

The Talon mercenary is a grenade class and has an omni-bow instead of melee abilities.

The Spitfire has no limit to rate of fire increases. It just keeps going faster and faster until you run out of ammo. It has a few other built in mods I think but can't remember.

The Geth scanner is equipment that provides the "see through walls" ability of hunter mode. The Batarian Gauntlet can increase melee damage to like 800.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Be kind, rewind. Its heavy melee is a sync kill as well as recharges shields? I might have to try soloing stuff with that kit just to see how it fares. lol

Deleted
    Nontheless the Geth Juggernaut went down pretty easily in the gold matches they did on the Live stream. His mobility is pretty much fucked up because he can´t run, he can´t take cover, he can´t evade so he basically is a giant bullet magnet.

That means that the 3000 shields with maxed fitness are going to be low a lot especially on Platinum. The only great thing about it is that it has those Shield pylons (hex shield) to block incoming attacks and can stun enemies with his heavy melee and regen shields.

So why hasn't Bioware fixed the ending?

Objectively and subjectively the ending is dog plop on top of horse plop. No EC didn't fix anything. Just put some shoe polish on the plop pile.

It seems Bioware listened to fans about incorporating some of the older squad members, yet fail to address the biggest concern not only of the game, but the entire franchise. I doubt anyone will be satisfied with ME4 if they just twittle their thumbs as if ME3's ending never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    So why hasn't Bioware fixed the ending?

Objectively and subjectively the ending is dog plop on top of horse plop. No EC didn't fix anything. Just put some shoe polish on the plop pile.
    Really? Well, damn. I must have never gotten the memo.

Objectively and subjectively
    I'm not sure those words mean what you think they mean.

Deleted
    Be kind, rewind. Its heavy melee is a sync kill as well as recharges shields? I might have to try soloing stuff with that kit just to see how it fares. lol
    AFAIK it is only a synch kill on smaller enemies. So you can´t just use heavy melee to synch kill a brute or something

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    AFAIK it is only a synch kill on smaller enemies. So you can´t just use heavy melee to synch kill a brute or something
    Well I should hope not. That would just make it all kinds of OP. lol

Really? Well, damn. I must have never gotten the memo.

I'm not sure those words mean what you think they mean.

Before London: Hey we need to destroy the reapers. The galaxy will never be free until we are rid of them.

<2 hours later>

Hey, I should really trust this kid who has ordered the genocide of trillions of beings.

Artistic integrity? Phaw...you need to have integrity before you can have artistic integrity.

And having artistic integrity means not ripping off the ending of another game made 8 years prior.
    Last edited by leafs43; 2013-02-25 at 07:20 PM.

Before London: Hey we need to destroy the reapers. The galaxy will never be free until we are rid of them.

<2 hours later>

Hey, I should really trust this kid who has ordered the genocide of trillions of beings.
    Except you have the choice not to trust him. I might agree with you if you were forced into being like "Well, maybe the Reapers really aren't that bad after all. Let's invite them for lunch and see how we get on."

15+ Year Old Account
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/15972190 is a good thread that recaps most of the info from the live stream. It doesn't state that he can sync kill but I'm pretty sure the combat of him shows him doing just that. However if he can't sync kill he can at least grab phantoms (with full barriers) and pound on them.

Except you have the choice not to trust him. I might agree with you if you were forced into being like "Well, maybe the Reapers really aren't that bad after all. Let's invite them for lunch and see how we get on."

The one choice not to trust him, refuse, ends up being a middle finger to the entire fanbase who despises the endings.

The one choice not to trust him, refuse, ends up being a middle finger to the entire fanbase who despises the endings.
    I missed the part where they took out the option to continue through with the original plan and destroy the Reapers.

I missed the part where they took out the option to continue through with the original plan and destroy the Reapers.

The destroy option requires you trusting the kid that it does exactly what it says it does.

The same kid that indoctrinates millions of beings, alters entire species genetic codes to obey the reapers, has plans within plans to commit galactic wide genocides etc, etc etc...