Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Got a Cerberus Harrier out of a Reserves pack. Test it out on my Krogan Sentinal. I love it.
    /superjelly

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 04:38 PM ----------

Collectors Gold on Glacier Hazard.

/sob

I find it wierd that they still haven't nerfed the harrier. Harrier on a Turian Ghost is just so damn overpowered.

Is it just me or are the bombers semi-immune to overload? Doesn't seem to work for me most of the time.

Just soloed a wave of gold against Reapers as an AIU. The other three members got sync killed and I was left running around like the neighborhood spaz chasing a butterfly, occasionally stopping to melee or shoot something. lol Yay for cloak and the insane movement speed of the AIU that's all I gotta say. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Any1 on the PC MP want to run golds? I can't find a game that can extract for the life of me at the moment....

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1337 View Post
    Any1 on the PC MP want to run golds? I can't find a game that can extract for the life of me at the moment....
    Doing one as we speak. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually thinking about sticking my toes into a gold mission, but I've had enough MP for a while.

And if you see some noob named jkuhl_sdk running about failing hard at everything, it's just me.
    Putin khuliyo

That... that was not fun. Got cornered by two Phantoms when trying to get ammo and got skewered by one with nowhere to go. QQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It was barking commands!
    Sometimes I think it is actually the Dog playing the Character...some people really suck at MP

If anyone is interested for farming Gold or maybe Plat, you can add me in Origin: SilenceGlaive is my GamerTag
    Last edited by mmocd4e764b34e; 2013-03-02 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    Sometimes I think it is actually the Dog playing the Character...some people really suck at MP
    <insert "On the internet nobody knows you're a dog" meme here>

I'm....passable I guess. With certain kits. Others I'm just absolutely terrible at and should never play. lol

Deleted
    I had a match yesterday with my Level 10 Paladin Sentinel...the other 3 were all level 20 and we got 2 Juggernauts.

We "wiped" on Silver at Wave 3......against Reapers......

I had a match yesterday with my Level 10 Paladin Sentinel...the other 3 were all level 20 and we got 2 Juggernauts.

We "wiped" on Silver at Wave 3......against Reapers......
    O_o How does a level 20 Juggernaut die on Silver, let alone two of them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    O_o How does a level 20 Juggernaut die on Silver, let alone two of them?
    I have absolutely no idea. I had groups that got the "Survive 10 Waves" Medal on Gold so my groups aren't always abysmal. But after that run I literally wanted to hack their Accounts and erase them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did the most painful Gold against the Geth...I swear today is just not my day : /. Well if anyone is interested in doing Golds/Platinums my Origin is Eclipse182

Added chu. I'm FarFromFantasy

If anyone is interested for farming Gold or maybe Plat, you can add me in Origin: SilenceGlaive is my GamerTag
    Adding you, I'm Erixxxx.

Everyone else is free to add me as well, I'm the guy with the Tali portrait. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Adding you, I'm Erixxxx.

Everyone else is free to add me as well, I'm the guy with the Tali portrait. ^^
    I find it amusing that you're named Zaeed Massani here and have a picture of Tali on Origin. lol

Deleted
    It looks like my old GamerTag is still active. If you get a request from gt0nizuka...that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I find it amusing that you're named Zaeed Massani here and have a picture of Tali on Origin. lol
    And I am called Garrus Vakarian here and got a picture of Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon

It looks like my old GamerTag is still active. If you get a request from gt0nizuka...that's me.
    Ah I was wondering who the hell that was. XD

Deleted
    Slightly Off-Topic...but I always wondered if Garrus does his "I'm Garrus Vakarian" Line in ME3 even though you didn't do your "I'm Commander Shepard" Lines in ME2....

Slightly Off-Topic...but I always wondered if Garrus does his "I'm Garrus Vakarian" Line in ME3 even though you didn't do your "I'm Commander Shepard" Lines in ME2....
    I've never even heard him do an "I'm Garrus Vakarian" line in ME3. lol Or any ME game for that matter. :P