10+ Year Old Account
    I keep getting guns out of Reserve packs.

Cerberus Harrier II.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I keep getting guns out of Reserve packs.

Cerberus Harrier II.
    Game be trollin you.

Met a pink Juggernaut earlier. Looked like an oversized dildo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Seems to be a big ol' thing around these parts. lol
    Well technically this is a mass produced platform designed after EDI's body and so I think it is cool to name your bot after EDI.

EDI rocks !! Have you seen her voice actress? How can one not name his kits after EDI? Tricia Helfer pretty sexy.

Funny to think about it but most female characters in ME are voiced by and modeled after pretty sexy females most notably Miranda and Liara (Yvonne Strahovski and Jillian Murray as body models for the 2)
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-03-03 at 06:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Funny to think about it but most female characters in ME are voiced by and modeled after pretty sexy females most notably Miranda and Liara
    Especially Ali Hillis is pretty damn hot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    Yeah Ali Hillis is amazing and Liaras body model is freaking amazing too. Seriously Jillian is gorgeous. Same goes for Yvonne and Tricia as Miranda and EDI.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    I liked Ali Hillis more as Lightning, I don't know why. lol

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 09:05 AM ----------

I surprised myself with my performance on that match.

Deleted
    Mass Effect: Foundation (working title) is an upcoming comic series written by Mac Walters.[1] It will be the fifth Mass Effect comic series produced, but unlike its predecessors, it will be an ongoing series, with at least 12 issues currently planned. No details about Foundation's story are yet known except that it will feature a new female protagonist. The first issue is set to be released on July 24, 2013.

Sounds interesting Especially because SuperMac writes it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why, but those claws look pretty ridiculous in that setting.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect: Foundation (working title) is an upcoming comic series written by Mac Walters.[1] It will be the fifth Mass Effect comic series produced, but unlike its predecessors, it will be an ongoing series, with at least 12 issues currently planned. No details about Foundation's story are yet known except that it will feature a new female protagonist. The first issue is set to be released on July 24, 2013.
    Mass Effect Next teaser?

P.S. also knives. It's either a pre omni-tool era, or omni-tools are not working yet in the future era or very rare.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Want the Awakened Collector...
    DAMN YOU ULTRA-RARES
    Got it three times now. I wish I could give you one. I really don't want it.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Mass Effect Next teaser?
    That looks like it would be close to Dragon Effect then. XD

Which, I honestly would not mind.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    ;~; I wish you could give me one too.

Deleted
    It's really good.
    Light, good damage, reasonable recoil and no spare ammo limit
    Want it for at least the Cabal Vanguard, recoil reduction would be magic on it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    It's really good.
    Light, good damage, reasonable recoil and no spare ammo limit
    Want it for at least the Cabal Vanguard, recoil reduction would be magic on it
    Are we talking about the same thing here? Because I was talking about the Awakened Collector.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Are we talking about the same thing here? Because I was talking about the Awakened Collector.
    Sorry lol, though it was my quote
    Meant the lancer

Dunno, certainly sounded like he was talking about the Lancer to me. lol

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 11:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Sorry lol, though it was my quote
    Meant the lancer
    lawl My ninja quote was a success!

Deleted
    Mass Effect Next teaser?

P.S. also knives. It's either a pre omni-tool era, or omni-tools are not working yet in the future era or very rare.
    I am pretty sure that this comic series is set close to the first discovery of the relays because you can clearly see on the picture that the 2 humans are using knife and claws instead of omni-tool blades. This means that those humans had no access to omni-tools and it is obvious that humanity had no clue about this technology at this time.

It has to play in an early spaceflight setting where humanity just discovered the relays or possibly it is even the first mission beyond the relays by Jon Grissom. That would be epic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or they just use real metal objects. Much like the Cabal and Phantom use actual metal objects rather then omni-tools.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Sounds interesting Especially because SuperMac writes it.
    THey called it foundation. I wonder if they took that from Asimov.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty sure that this comic series is set close to the first discovery of the relays because you can clearly see on the picture that the 2 humans are using knife and claws instead of omni-tool blades. This means that those humans had no access to omni-tools and it is obvious that humanity had no clue about this technology at this time.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=44019

""Foundation," as you might have guessed by the working title, is that it's the foundation. So we're going to go back and look at some of the -- we're not necessarily inventing new stories, we're going to go back and look at existing stories. Based off the response to the "Homeworlds" comics, people can look forward to some of their favorites showing up again, maybe even characters that haven't been touched on before."

"Rather than going into an area where we tell brand-new stories in a universe that people know already, maybe we could find ways of fleshing out some of the stories that we've heard hints of already. At a high level, that's where we thought about going with "Foundations" and that's where we went with it."
    Its not going to be a new story but an expansion of the existing ones. Remember Home worlds is about James Vega, Tali, Garrus, and Liara. They have mentioned a female lead but this is likely going to be related to the current story of mass effect 1-3 in some fashion rather then about an entirely new story like the first contact war.

And like I said using metal weapons, or even non omni-tool weapons, isn't a sign of anything. It just means they aren't being used. It could be a prison fight, a organized fight, test of skill/ego, omni-tools could have been confiscated or any other reason why someone would use a "real" weapon over an omni one.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."