Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    apsodnaojsncascpasc ascmasck 9-10 hours left........... -.-
    I was able to download the last MP DLC at around 12:30pm (GMT+1) on xbox live so I assume this DLC is the same.

Omega was the same i think. That means only like 3 hours left.

Yeah, I meant for PC. Origin tends not to make it available until 18-20 CET.

Deleted
    Yeah, I meant for PC. Origin tends not to make it available until 18-20 CET.
    Oh then I feel sorry for you I hope that you feel better if I tell you that I can only download it in my lunch break (3 hours) but I still need to wait till 5pm to play it

It blows having to wait.

You guys have no idea how happy this one tidbit in the trailer makes me.

Take me away Garrus!!
    "Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if I wanna start playing the SP or continue with the MP. I love the MP so much right now, it's insane. So many classes/kits I enjoy (finally found an Adept I can play: N7 Fury - biotic explosion extravaganza). I still wanna unlock the Geth Juggernaut and the Asari Valkyrie. If I start with the SP, I won't have time for MP anymore and vice versa.

Also unlocked the N7 Shadow. Was just level 16 when I did a Gold match against Cerberus. Joined during wave 6 and still managed to get a 75k score. Shadow Strike is basically Biotic Charge if you spec for drain (which I did not have yet). Still need to learn to play a little bit more stealthy. I love the N7 Slayer and the N7 Shadow plays the same. Biotic Slash vs Electric Slash and Biotic Charge vs Shadow Strike. I see people ignoring Biotic Slash and going for Phase Disruptor, but I don't know about that. Rarely use it, and Tactical Cloak I use before every attack on my N7 Shadow. Speccing the N7 Shadow is rather difficult though. Since I can't Shadow Strike an Atlas, I need Electric Slash to be rather powerful aswell. Going for 6/6/6/0/6, with Sword Mastery fully specced for sword damage.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-03-05 at 10:03 AM.
    Statix will suffice.

Phase Disruptor is insane if you use weapon tech mods. The fire explosions and tech bursts do a lot of damage when detonated by the Disruptor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Phase Disruptor is insane if you use weapon tech mods. The fire explosions and tech bursts do a lot of damage when detonated by the Disruptor.
    Yea, I figured as much, but I don't like the playstyle for some reason. Just spamming on ability the entire time, as opposed to spamming Biotic Slash all the time. Yea, that's not the reason. I don't know. I think I like Biotic Slash just way more than Phase Disruptor. I only had 3 ranks in Phase Disruptor the last time, and I never used it. Might test a spec with it though. Question is: do I ignore Biotic Slash in that case and go for a 6/0/6/6/6 build or do I need 3 ranks of Biotic Slash. Problem with the latter is, that I probably end up using Biotic Slash only. 6/0/6/6/6 seems like the best choice in that case.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Yea, I figured as much, but I don't like the playstyle for some reason. Just spamming on ability the entire time, as opposed to spamming Biotic Slash all the time. Yea, that's not the reason. I don't know. I think I like Biotic Slash just way more than Phase Disruptor. I only had 3 ranks in Phase Disruptor the last time, and I never used it. Might test a spec with it though. Question is: do I ignore Biotic Slash in that case and go for a 6/0/6/6/6 build or do I need 3 ranks of Biotic Slash. Problem with the latter is, that I probably end up using Biotic Slash only. 6/0/6/6/6 seems like the best choice in that case.
    I ran my N7 Slayer with no biotic slash and just focused on Disruptor/Charge/Melee. It worked well except for I kept dying because I suck at playing Vanguards.

He's indeed pretty squishy when compared to some of the other Vanguards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I ran my N7 Slayer with no biotic slash and just focused on Disruptor/Charge/Melee. It worked well except for I kept dying because I suck at playing Vanguards.
    I'm good at being N7 Slayer or Phoenix Vanguard. The rest, not so much. Not a big fan of melee either. That's why I like Shadow Strike so much. It's a melee attack, but feels like Biotic Charge. I rule at spamming Biotic Slash or Smash, given that the map is good for it. But I will try a Phase Disruptor build. It does deal insane damage and with the less barrier taken rank, you can fire it a lot.
    Statix will suffice.

I just kept shouting "HADOUKEN!" when I used it. Yeah, I'm lame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    How can you possibly suck at playing a mighty KROGUARD? That is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Oh, I assure you, my good man: I manage. I don't know why but I have MAJOR issues using anything targeted at close range (such as Charge). The only reason I don't suck at Geth Juggernaut is because they're just so durable that not getting heavy melee off for a few seconds at a time isn't a big deal. Usually.

Deleted
    Krogan sentinel is just stupid when builded for damage reduction tech armor with power damage and lift nades...

And yes, I suck aswell with the Kroguard...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I wouldn't say I suck at it. I think I can manage pretty well, but I simply don't like melee. More of a ranged damage dealer.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I wouldn't say I suck at it. I think I can manage pretty well, but I simply don't like melee. More of a ranged damage dealer.
    Same here, I don't like any of the melee heavy characters. I rather shoot from a cover than go boxing with a banshee or a Preatorian..

Deleted
    FOR TUCHANKA !!! That´s why I like my melee Kroguard. Also because of that adorable "RAAAAAAWR" after each heavy melee

The puny Geth tremble when they see my Kroguard.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-03-05 at 10:40 AM.

In other news: I picked a TERRIBLE day to flip my sleep schedule back so I'm awake at night. WoW's down for at least another 8 hours and the DLC won't be here for at least that long most likely. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I do like how passionate the Krogan are. The Raaaawr and the laugh after, it does give me an awesome feeling. Krogan truly are a race to be feared on the battlefield. They take pleasure in kicking Reaper ass and they do not fear them. Love it. But I don't like melee. Unfortunately, but that's =/= for me.
    Statix will suffice.