Deleted
    In the end. I don't care, just let me play Krogan in single player.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Or none of the above. Could be during (this is unlikely though given that it's not supposed to feature previous cast), or a completely alternate timeline in the same universe. :P
    I honestly would love it to be set after the reapers have been stopped. Like 1 thousand years in the future. Shepard would be a famous name from the past and how he defeated the reapers etc. but what new threat could we impose? Would have to be one above the reapers in power considering in two versions of the endings they persist. Perhaps some form of life thats neither organic or synthetic, some energy form of life? Maybe it eats dark energy and was the reason behind the star at haelstrom going into its red giant phase too early?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I honestly would love it to be set after the reapers have been stopped. Like 1 thousand years in the future. Shepard would be a famous name from the past and how he defeated the reapers etc. but what new threat could we impose? Would have to be one above the reapers in power considering in two versions of the endings they persist. Perhaps some form of life thats neither organic or synthetic, some energy form of life? Maybe it eats dark energy and was the reason behind the star at haelstrom going into its red giant phase too early?
    Or perhaps some organic form of life from another galaxy? With superior tech/ships/armor etc.? Or a 50k years before ME1 in the Prothean timeline?

I'm good with anything as long as I get more Mass Effect. Lots, lots more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Prequel to ME1 would be so weird. The plot would be completely overshadowed by the incoming Reaper invasion. Maybe it's going to be about dark energy. Apparently, the Reapers know that dark energy will eventually cause the universe to implode, because life makes it so. There would be more to the Reapers than just rid the galaxy of all advanced life before synthetics could wipe out all organic life. They would do so to minimize the effect life would have on the ever growing threat (!) of dark energy.

Then again, how can that really be something an entire trilogy is going to be about. Sure, it's a great threat (!), but how can you fight against it? It's like fighting against gravity or wind, it's just a force that is present. How can bad guys be involved? Trying to harness dark energy to manipulate stars to go super nova in areas in the galaxy with life? Sounds a bit cheesy to me.

It does have to be a big threat (!). Atleast as great as, if not greater than the Reapers. Dark energy is certainly that, but again, maybe it's cheesy.

I would really be interested in a galaxy vs galaxy war. Shepard united the galaxy and it is still united in ME4. Much like the Avengers movie, where Thor says: it's a sign that Earth is ready for a higher level of war. That would be pretty bad ass; that the entire universe is one gigantic battle zone, which our galaxy is completely oblivious to, until they destroy the Reapers. Maybe this is cheesy aswell, but it sounds awesome.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-03-05 at 01:23 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeequ View Post
    Or perhaps some organic form of life from another galaxy? With superior tech/ships/armor etc.? Or a 50k years before ME1 in the Prothean timeline?
    The thing with previous time lines as far as games go is you already know the story, halo reach did this and it was good admittedly but its not easy to pull off.

If its another organic form of life it'd have to be superior in everyway. Personally i'd like it might be a good twist. I did a few pages back suggest maybe having your ship and crew (multi race crew to show how unified we became) get stranded in some far away galaxy in some way. It would make it realistic to say we need to find a way of getting home but while we are here we have to find a way to survive and possible explore.

Deleted
    Anyways, there is some good news. ME4 will run with Frostbite

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 03:21 PM ----------

The thing with previous time lines as far as games go is you already know the story, halo reach did this and it was good admittedly but its not easy to pull off.

If its another organic form of life it'd have to be superior in everyway. Personally i'd like it might be a good twist. I did a few pages back suggest maybe having your ship and crew (multi race crew to show how unified we became) get stranded in some far away galaxy in some way. It would make it realistic to say we need to find a way of getting home but while we are here we have to find a way to survive and possible explore.
    Would get fucked with some wormhole or something and ending up in totally unknown space? And that galaxy would have their own Krogan rebellion like event at hands.

Deleted
    tbh I'm more curious to see what they do with DA3 on it...
    We've already seen shooters on it

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I'm good with anything as long as I get more Mass Effect. Lots, lots more.
    I want the child of shepard to be the player character ;o its cheese as hell but yeh i'd love it!

You could be an asari if you romanced liara (both male and female) A human if you romanced ash, quarian human if you romanced tali

Or turian human, somehow garrus got pregnant via fem shep, dont ask how!

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 01:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 03:21 PM ----------

Would get fucked with some wormhole or something and ending up in totally unknown space? And that galaxy would have their own Krogan rebellion like event at hands.
    That would be kinda cool you end up in a galaxy in the middle of a rebellion OR you turn up and the signs of trouble are there but you're mainly exploring for the 1st games 1st chapter then something happens as a flash point and then you are thrown in at the deep end?

Deleted
    So Pack 1/2 of the Citadel is almost finished for me but sadly I need to go to work again. Gladly I can download Pack 2 in the meantime even after shutting down my xbox (background download) so I can start playing it in 3 hours

I hope you guys on the PC get it soon and hopefully it is AMAZING.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=khalltusk;20423328]I want the child of shepard to be the player character ;o its cheese as hell but yeh i'd love it!

You could be an asari if you romanced liara (both male and female) A human if you romanced ash, quarian human if you romanced tali

Or turian human, somehow garrus got pregnant via fem shep, dont ask how![COLOR="red"]

I WANT TO BE A KROGAN!

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    So Pack 1/2 of the Citadel is almost finished for me but sadly I need to go to work again. Gladly I can download Pack 2 in the meantime even after shutting down my xbox (background download) so I can start playing it in 3 hours

I hope you guys on the PC get it soon and hopefully it is AMAZING.
    Why god, WHY!?!? Why does he have to favor x-box players :<

Deleted
    I really dunno why BW updates Origin so late but PSN and xbox live have already updated their stores 1 hour ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I really dunno why BW updates Origin so late but PSN and xbox live have already updated their stores 1 hour ago.
    Actually, why do I care? I have to go through ME2 first (again...) to get the DLC chars to ME3 before I start with Citadel.

ok if you want to be a krogan, hmmmm.......... fuck it you're one of wrexs children. there done!

Does anyone have any idea of the ME4? Will it be before ME1 or after ME3?
    I think it will be before Shepard...
    Maybe early ages when Alliance discovered mass relays and 1st contact war with Turians.
    I'd like it to be 50 000 years ago and Protheans as playable race

Deleted
    ok if you want to be a krogan, hmmmm.......... fuck it you're one of wrexs children. there done!
    I´d love to be a motherfucking KROGAN I would pwn shit like Wrex and Grunt with a diabolic grin on my face while screaming "FOR TUCHANKA" and rip shit apart with my bayonet modded Claymore

if it has to be "pre" ME1. I would prefer it was set during the initial discovery of the citadel. You explore the galaxy in the first game find a few "threats" small scale stuff then slowly you find the Rachni! dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn

Deleted
    Something like that would be me as Krogan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zixi View Post
    Maybe early ages when Alliance discovered mass relays and 1st contact war with Turians.
    Krogan rebellion time would be better if it's in the past but in that timeline.

Deleted
    Play as Protheans during the Rachni fights with them

Dunno if/when I'll get Citadel, getting my MP fixed they broke my From Ashes so would have to contact support (ugh)
    Also money.